How to curb harassment by private banks
Almost all of us have been a victim of the private banks and harassed by them. Whether you hold an account or a credit card or have taken a loan, you had complaints. You must know that these banks are harboured by the authorities and ministers. These folks have been bribing them rather we should say "The authorities are fed on the pieces thrown by these bankers".
This is why the general public has been suffering of high inflation and worsening economic conditions.
Here is the way out to curb these cheaters. Simply follow these steps:
1. IF YOU ARE HOLDING AN ACCOUNT, CLOSE IT AND OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT WITH A NATIONALISED BANK
2. If you are in a job, DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR SALARY THROUGH CHEQUES OF THESE PRIVATE BANKS, SPECIALLY ICICI BANK
3. If you are into business, DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS, THROUGH CHEQUES OF THESE PRIVATE BANKS, SPECIALLY ICICI BANK
4. STOP USING ATMs OF PRIVATE BANKS OR ELSE YOU MAY RECEIVE EITHER FAKE NOTES OR RS.100 NOTES INSTEAD OF RS.1000 NOTES
5. IF YOU HAVE INVESTED IN THEIR STOCKS, SELL YOUR SHARES AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
6. IF YOU ARE A CREDIT CARD HOLDER, GET IT CANCELLED AT THE EARLIEST
7. IF YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOAN, EITHER RE-IMBURSE IT OR GET IT TRANSFERRED TO A NATIONALISED BANK
8. IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED WITH A PRIVATE BANK, START LOOKING FOR A JOB OR ELSE YOU MAY SOON BECOME JOBLESS
9. Trust banking with the Nationalised Bank's only. Even if their service is not very prompt and advanced, give them business opportunities and very soon they shall improve.
IF YOU DONT TRUST THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS, YOU MAY HAVE TO REGRET...
Come on India! Wake Up and act wisely
Kindly do not advise me to go to the consumer courts or judicial authorities. Even though there are some honest and dutiful people, our system makes them THE SLAVES OF LEGISLATURE
idhar jangal ka kanoon chalta hai.... har taqatwar apne se kam ko markar jeeta hai
I have taken an oath to ruin ICICI Bank