Thread: pnb bank customer care complaint

Priyanka jain Guest

Default pnb bank customer care complaint

sir/madem,

i lost my PNB ATM card and rs.25000 deducted in my account no-6574000100026780 on 27.4.2012.i want to know the this transaction has been done in which ATM location and bank name also recover the money but bank is not helping me in this matter so pls see in this matter.

Priyanka Jain

shiv rautela is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default What charges bank will charge on p.p.f.withdrawal.

Sir,Kindly guide me what charges your bank will charge on P.P.F.withdrawal.Is it mandatory P.P.F.withdrawal by D.D.?

Unregis AMOUNT HSAtered Guest

Smile Debit of amount ing

I used youratm h5057700 by using obcatm 4357o894o9526070 on 28-04-2012 ay7pm.no amount recd as atm stop working,icancel my proceeding.pls help to trace where amount has gone

Dharam paul Guest

Default lost atm card

Dear sir/madam
    I have lost my atm card my a/c no.is 3353000103011866 pnb una branch. please block my card.

DHARAM PAUL
    MOB. 09418854666
    dharampaul.saini1976@gmail.com

Pooja Sharma BTech(IT) Guest

Default complaint

My name is Pooja Sharma student of B.Tech(IT) in the IFTM university, lodhipur rajput, Moradabad.
    I want to complaint about the transaction that was done by my card... Actually on the 29th May 2012 at 12:27 PM i did a transaction of Rs.1000 by my account no. 86082210000527 and there was no money came after transaction but my balance is debited but i didn't get the money... so please solve my problem and credit in my account with Rs. 1000 earliest possible.
    My ATM ID is D2601000..

Default Bank Manager is abusing us.

Hello,i am living sahnewal, ludhiana punjab, in pnb sahnewal manager is abusing me, because i take education loan from pnb since april, loan amt. 5,55,000, i gave FDR Rs.6,00,000 for security to him, he sentioned the loan and he gave me Rs.50000 only ,he is saying , i cannot give balance amt. I told you please give me loan amt. Or give me my FDR. He is saying i cannot both amt. to you. I took loan and deposit Fdr for go to canada for my sister HARDEEP KAUR. She was gone to abord. I am going to Bank since april, he is telling nothing, he is trying to make me fool. Please i need you help .my number is 9815540796 and emial id mandeephara41@yahoo.com

Post My a\c debited but not received money

SIR my saving a/c is 4047000100023300 i used ur atm m/c at 12/06/2012 .i gave the detail to m/c for 8000 rs. but i did not get money . i have done a complaint on ur customer care and they gave complaint no. is 57930830 dated 12/06/2012

attorney is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2012

Greetings !!!!!!

We are Financial Legal Advisors, have been located in Chennai. We render Financial Services to our clients regarding,

∑ CIBIL Report Obtaining
    ∑ CIBIL Report Clarification / Rectification
    ∑ Bank Bebt Re-Consolidation
    ∑ Bank Legal Problems
    ∑ Liaison for one time settlement with bank
    ∑ Deal with NPA
    ∑ Handle DRT Cases

Contact details:

∑ Contact Person :Miss. P. Saranya (MA.,BL)
    ∑ Office name : INNOVISION SERVISES
    ∑ Contact number : 044-2031487, Mobile:9380167894
    ∑ E-mail: attorney.innovision@ gmail.com

NOTE:

We do not work for CIBIL or any government body; we are private organization having legal advisors to tackle issues& secure proper remedy.

i lost my atm card plese suggest me i want helpline number

Seema Arora Guest

Default Every Month Wrongly Debit Saving A/c No. 3592011700000011.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a saving account holder of PNB Bank UIT Branch Bikaner and I am writing to inform you that every month your bank debited Rs 200.00 on 30th and Rs 200.00 on 1st of particular month from saving A/c No. 3592011700000011. As per telephonic conversation with your bank I came to know that it was deposited in my FRD A/c of Rs 200 Each. But Sir, I already closed these FRDs from Bank in the first week of April month and Bank closed it and transfers the FRD amount in my Saving A/c. Now why you debit the same? Your Bikaner UIT Branch Manager do not listen complain as I am telling from last 3-4 months.

I Request you to please check and credit the same in my saving a/c no. 3592011700000011 and close the FRDís which is still not closed. Please look into this matter as earliest.

I look forward to receive your positive response.

Seema Arora
    A/C No. 3592011700000011
    Mail Id: arora_seema12@yahoo.com

Gshyam is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Post Complain regarding unreasonable deduction of Charges by Pnb Bank

Dear sir myself Ghanshyam Saharia went Yesterday in Pnb Bank Shadipur Branch for depositing Cash (My A/c is in Kirti Nagar Branch) neither Cashier told me about Charges nor there was mentioned on Deposit Challan and after deduction of Charges (Rs. 25) he told me about it. I asked him why you didn't tell me about Charges, He returned me my Money without Depositing it but When i Checked my Balance then Charges was Deducted. So why they Deduct my Balance without Depositing money. It is Unfair Transaction of Bank So provide me my balance.

Lt.col Manju sharma Guest

Default Sms alert.

sir,my main complaint is INSPITE OF repeated request not getting any sms alert.My ac no is 1818020400051304.I have come on posting from jodhpur to Delhi.My phone no is changed .I rang up more than 20times and requested them for SmS alert on my new no but all efforts failed.so again i am giving you my cell no 08527121712,this is my Delhi no .I want S.M.S alert on this no.I hope atleast now i will start getting the information.My E MAIL .I.D IS saisharmamanu@yahoo.co.in Thanx

Default balance dedected

i am going to the badarpur molarband pnb atm on 15.4.12 near bajrang hospital i am trying to withdraw the 5000 rupees but not recieved and no receipt recieved and amount of 5000 thousand rupees dedected in my account so sir pls clear my problem because the amount is not small for me the name of account holder is sunil kumar singh this account open by the government school. my contact no- 8882001400, 9717934359

Amit_8722 Guest

Post ATM Card Blocked

Dear sir/madam

My ATM Card has been blocked my a/c no.is 0243000103021468 pnb Joginder Nagar Distt- Mandi (H.P) branch. please Open my card.

Amit Kumar
    MOB. 09815630924
    amitsharmajnr@yahoo.co.in

Default PLZ BLOCK MY ATM CARD No. 5126520048427475.

I lost my atm card my a/c no is 4875000100008586 and my atm card no is 5126520048427475. Please lock my atm card i have already given intimation.

thanking you