Thread: 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec

Sofi Maheshwari is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec

I have deposited 6800/- from hdfc bank netbanking on 3 Nov 2011. As per my knowledge, bank own't charge for netbanking transactions.But after three days 110.30Rs got deducted from my account on 6 Nov 2011 and the Narration was

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 121011

Quote Originally Posted by Sofi Maheshwari View Post

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 121011

Thanx
    Sofi Maheshwari

We request you contact our designated customer service team or you may@even call our phone banking service for further assistance. You may visit the following URL to access information for the complete address and contact details of our Branches as well as our Phone Banking numbers: http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/cus...mer_center.htm.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

I also faced the same problem, kindly revert soon on the same issue addressed by the above person, I will automatically get my answer

Default third part txn inc st & ec

My HDFC account has been debited with 78 rupees telling that this is "third part txn inc st & ec" what is this I have not done anything I just transferred Rs.3000 from my account before 4 days and this happened after that.

I am requesting you to tell me what is this with an explation. I have seen many complains regarding this on internet and this issue is only with HDFC. I don't want to go to bank to waste my time.
    My mail is singhabhishek251@gmail.com

dilipsemwal008@gmail.com Guest

Default 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec 110612

Why were 94.00 amt deducted from my account? (3rd party cash txn inc st & ec 110612 showing this transaction etail)

reply me hdfc bank immegiately.

chary Guest

Default neft charges

I have deposited 2500/- from hdfc bank netbanking on 6 july 2012. As per my knowledge, bank own't charge for netbanking transactions.But after three days 110.30Rs got deducted from my account on 6 Nov 2011 and the Narration was

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 120612

Question 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec 110612

HI,

My 99 rupees went off.... I need explanation on it. Why is this happening. Each penny speaks a lot. we mean it.

So, response to it soon.

YASU

27 Aug 2012 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 200712 000000000000 27 Aug 2012 112.36

Wat on earth is this !!!

Default Balance deducted from HDFC bank account

26 Aug 2012 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 170712 amt 39.31

pls check Above mentioned details same happened from My hdfc bank. I just want to know the reason?

Please check and kindly udo the needful

Default 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec

I too has been Charged with Rs 112.36 twice in a Single Month of which narration is as follows...3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC .... Can PLease anyone tell me regarding wat this charge is this,.....

Im also facing same problem.Please tell me how to get back my money..

anand n is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have a saving account with HDFC Bank. Recently, in the name of third party cash transactions at non-home branches, bank has deducted amount of Rs. 112.36 thrice for the cash transferred to my saving bank account in the month of august.

The response given by customer care says that "...to deter indiscriminate deposits anywhere in the country at non home branches and to offer the service in a controlled manner, transactions are permitted at non home branches at a nominal charge. Third Party cash transactions (deposits and withdrawals) at any other branch (other than where your account is held) through teller counters would be accepted in Savings accounts up-to a limit of Rs.50,000 per transaction per day. This service would be offered at a nominal charge of Rs.100 per transaction plus applicable taxes irrespective of the amount deposited/withdrawn."

However, this was never intimated earlier and is not as per RBI rules...other banks donot follow these kind of hidden charges on cash transactions. Also, it means that anytime if someone deposits cash my account will be charged by Rs. 112.36 which is ridiculous for a bank of stature like HDFC.

Please someone respond and address this matter asap. This is something with which every single customer of HDFC would be feeling cheated and as a loyal customer I am really feeling uncomfortable now.

Please let me know for any details required and credit back the amount deducted asap.

Anand

Angry

Same thing happend to me also.With out any intimation 110 rs deducted towards 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC ...still i am not getting why this amount has been deducted.No whare HDFC mentioned but deducting amount..this is not fair to HDFC..I am planning to close my account.

Sanjay S Guest

Default 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec

I have HDFC saving account. Amount of Rs. 56.25 got deducted from my account towards 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec. But i don't for what they have deducted that. can u pls reply me back. Could you please revert the amount and do needfull. .

Sanjay S

UNREGISTERED Guest

Default 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec

twice 112.36 rs have been dedusted from my savinf accounts.. i wud @@@@ing like to no wat is this for.. and y wasnt i informed abt it earlier
    3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

1. 3rd party cash txn inc st & ec
    By RajeshBattu in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:27 AM
  2. ICICI ATM CASH debited but Cash not dispensed.
    By Unregistered in forum ATM Card
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. third party transaction
    By pareekami in forum Other Banking Services
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 06:14 PM
  4. 3rd party insurance
    By Unregistered in forum Other Insurance
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:50 AM
  5. Where's the party tonight?
    By Unregistered in forum Non Electric Items