Useful Information Customer Care Address Popular Judgments
FAQ Consumer Forum Reliance Karnataka Country Club Bajaj Allianz State Bank Of India
Court Fee Airtel Chandigarh Idea ICICI Lombord Andhra Bank
Where to file Complaint Vodafon Bengal Tata Indicom HDFC Standard Life HDFC Bank
Notice Sample Idea Uttarakhand Airtel IffcoTokio Icici Bank
First Appeal Consumer Forum BSNL Gujarat Reliance Metlife Punjab National Bank
Consumer Protection Act Nokia Rajasthan Vodafone SBI Life Insurance Bank Of India
RTI for Banks Micromax Assam Mobile Store Reliance General Insurance Canara Bank
Insurance Ombudsman Lava Uttar Pradesh MTNL New India Insurance Bank Of Baroda
Banking Ombudsman Karbonn Jharkhand Birla Sun Life National Insurance United India Insurance
How to start DND Sony Bihar LIC Oriental Insurance State Bank Mysore
Irctc TATA AIG India Bank


+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 207

Thread: ICICI bank and complaints

  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Default ICICI bank and complaints

    ICICI bank and complaints


    I am curious.I have been forwarding several complaints about ICICI bank to its top management --in fact Mr.K.V.Kamath. In each of these cases, I have a
    reply from him and Ms.Chanda Kocchar saying that the complaints are being handled. In at least three cases, they say that the issue has been resolved. I could dig up the cases and details -- these are all over the last three weeks. Yet, I have never seen a posting on this forum to say that anybody's
    complaint has been resolved. I am posting this to check whether ICICI has indeed been in touch with any of the members of this group who complained against its shoddy service, or is ICICI simply hoaxing me when they say that some complaints have been resolved?!!??
    I'd be obliged if anyone who has heard from ICICI bank reports their end of the issue, in case they have been contacted for a resolution.

    Regards

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Default ICICI bank account

    Hi,

    This refers to my complaint related to my ICICI bank account with sector-18 branch Noida. I have been receiving many mails/calls from bank representatives. Few mails from Chanda Chochar, Satinder Kaur. Though we have refused to continue using the account but they seem to be adamant in resolving the issue. A representative personally came to get the forms filled & they are in process of getting it settled.

  3. #3
    Unregistered Guest

    Default icici_duped_me

    ICICI bank (Pune) home loan dept. duped me, see my complaint status below

    icicidupedme[dot]blogspot[dot]com

    can anyone provide me a viable solution of contacts of the hight officials?

    icici.duped.me@gmail.com

  4. #4
    Unregistered Guest

    Default icici bank

    Hi sir,

    good morning.


    Here is the complaints for bank. because bank threatening and block my a/c :-----------

    (1) I received credit card.
    (2) Varification ke liye call aaya aur bola apne credit card ke
    tarf se ek Prudential dene ka offer dene laga, mujhe bahut kuch
    samjaya to maine use bola bhai tu broacher bhej (book) do. Mai padh
    kar tujhe bataunga lena hain ya nahi.
    To usne bola thik hain apko book mil jayegi. He send me produntial
    policy instead of book. When I got policy I call to that guy who has
    discuss about me. He say "apko payment nahi karna hai aap ignore kar
    do". And he give his mobile no. 09861252708(Chennai). And say when you
    in problem call me. I call after some time (2 month) he closed her
    mobile no.

    The cheating started by executive bcz I don't know anything about
    procedure as he or any other caller and guide me I did, no any one
    guide me to what I do in proper and to whom I meet to resolve.

    (3) I did not received any call by bank or credit card for the
    payment of prudential or not for my acceptance or permission is taken
    by bank.

    (4) Why not bank call that time for payment it means my a/c is not in safe.

    (5) After some time I received call by agency they say to pay
    920.00 RS. He say if you pay that amount your all discrepancy will be
    solve.

    (6) I pay that amount (receipt no. C 0509, check no. 513954).
    (7) The name name and mobile no is (Rahul 9268973070, jiten 09897693409) .

    (8) Now my bank a/c is block.

    Due to a/c block I loose 3000.00 + amount because all activity is
    depend on my a/c. who is responsible for this problem is bank is made
    for inconvenient. aour garib ko luto.

    Now no any executive is responding, not the receive my call nor any
    proof for this discussion.

    So sir I am mentally very disturb due to this activity because my loan
    and all moment is depend on this a/c this is my salary a/c. How I
    trust on ICICI bank that my a/c is safe.

    Please do needful attention and guide me as soon as possible.

    Thank you,
    Sanjay Kumar Prasad
    Credit card no. 4477474594815006
    A/c no. 002901526317
    Policy no 10652820

  5. #5
    advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,572

    Default

    Dear Mr. Prasad,

    First of all, we would like to advice you, not to disclose your complete credit card number and other details to anyone/any merchant or on any website.

    To get any help regarding your complaint, pls. send a written complaint to the Head Office of the Bank. Keep one copy of that letter and send it through registered post. The address is:

    Chairman & Managing Director, ICICI Bank,
    10th Floor, ICICI Tower, South Tower,
    Bandra- Kurla Complex, Mumbai,
    Maharashtra - 400051.
    Email: kamath.kv@icicibank.com
    Fax: 022-26531212

    Pls. contact us again after any response (negative/posotive) from the Head Office.

  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest

    Default ICICI bank should be closed!

    They have cut the same amount of 900 twice. It's not a small amount but a substantial percentage of my saving ! As far as i correctly remember, my account was zero balance or atleast a 5k for last four years and not a single rupee has been cut unnecessarily when i was there in country. If they have revised their policy, customers deserve to be notified at least! They have no right to cut a single penny without my authorization! If they have some charges on my name, ideally they should notify me first and get my authorization. If i don't comply, they can drag me to court but cannot touch MY ACCOUNT without my authorization! I am not in country so can't do anything other than watching helplessly my saving getting diminished day by day!
    If we can unite and can file a group consumer court complaint against this dacoit bank, this will be great!
    Can anyone advice how to seriously take up this matter and also penalize the bank for creating psychological trauma.

  7. #7
    advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,572

    Default

    Dear Guest,

    First of all, send a written complaint to the Head office of the Concerned Bank.

  8. #8
    ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have cut the same amount of 900 twice. It's not a small amount but a substantial percentage of my saving ! As far as i correctly remember, my account was zero balance or atleast a 5k for last four years and not a single rupee has been cut unnecessarily when i was there in country. If they have revised their policy, customers deserve to be notified at least! They have no right to cut a single penny without my authorization! If they have some charges on my name, ideally they should notify me first and get my authorization. If i don't comply, they can drag me to court but cannot touch MY ACCOUNT without my authorization! I am not in country so can't do anything other than watching helplessly my saving getting diminished day by day!
    If we can unite and can file a group consumer court complaint against this dacoit bank, this will be great!
    Can anyone advice how to seriously take up this matter and also penalize the bank for creating psychological trauma.
    Hi,

    We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

    Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.

  9. #9
    Rohan Thakur Guest

    Thumbs down Very Bad Experience with ICICI Bank

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Rohan Thakur & my company account in your IMT Manesar Branch, Actualy the Issue is that we have submit some salery opening account document in IMT Manesar branch since 21st August 2009, after that there is some issue comes & we had resubmit the documents again on 9th September 2009 but today is 17th November 2009 no boudy didn't gives us satisfactory answer. I am regularly follwup with your branch person (Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Mr. Jitender& Mr, Manjeet) but they cant help it out. Today I have recived a mail your side that (We will let you know the status within 7 working days) what is mean of that If you are not able to open our A/c so please tell us then we will try some other sources but atlist reply. I really was expecting good service from you people but got very bad experience. My 12 digit A/c No. 035801514644 & Cust. ID 520427106. We are very helpless from your side so please help us & resoulve this issue ASAP. Wating your reply.
    Thanks & Regards

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest

    Default disregard of disabled in setting up account

    I have been trying to open a Salary account with ICICI Bank as it is the bank my company deals with & all salaries are directly credited.. I approached ICICI bank (Bangalore) to open an account but was told that since I have a disability, (I have a neurological problem and I cannot write and have to use my thumb impression as a signature), I will not be entitled to use your net banking service nor will I be given a debit card. I have been informed that the only facility that I could use is the cheque facility & I would have to be present in the bank to use the account.

    I find this very odd, that when I cannot write, the only facility that ICICI Bank offers me is a cheque facility (wherein I will have to write or find someone to write for me), while the facilities offered to fully abled persons, that would be most helpful to a person like me i.e net banking and atm facility, are not offered.

    I do have an account in a nationalized bank and they do do not have a problem with me using the above mentioned facilities.

    I work as a legal counsel for a company that develops and implements egovernance products all over the country and do all my work using the computer, I find it unbelievable that ICICI Bank which was in the forefront of using technology in banking is not letting me nor the disabled use that technology.

    Medappa

    e-mail id: medappab@gmail.com

  11. #11
    ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been trying to open a Salary account with ICICI Bank as it is the bank my company deals with & all salaries are directly credited.. I approached ICICI bank (Bangalore) to open an account but was told that since I have a disability, (I have a neurological problem and I cannot write and have to use my thumb impression as a signature), I will not be entitled to use your net banking service nor will I be given a debit card. I have been informed that the only facility that I could use is the cheque facility & I would have to be present in the bank to use the account.

    I find this very odd, that when I cannot write, the only facility that ICICI Bank offers me is a cheque facility (wherein I will have to write or find someone to write for me), while the facilities offered to fully abled persons, that would be most helpful to a person like me i.e net banking and atm facility, are not offered.

    I do have an account in a nationalized bank and they do do not have a problem with me using the above mentioned facilities.

    I work as a legal counsel for a company that develops and implements egovernance products all over the country and do all my work using the computer, I find it unbelievable that ICICI Bank which was in the forefront of using technology in banking is not letting me nor the disabled use that technology.

    Medappa

    e-mail id: medappab@gmail.com
    Dear Medappa,

    We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

    Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.

  12. #12
    DSO Guest

    Default Third Class Services of ICICI Bank

    According to our experience, ICICI bank is a third class bank with full of arrogant and manner-less staff. They donít know how to treat / behave with customers. There are few problems (out of several problems) which we feel to take up with you.

    - Whenever we go to deposit any Instrument (Cheque or DD) in ICICI Bank, they refuse to accept the same on counter and to give acknowledgment. We are forced to drop the same in the drop box, for which we do not have the proof of submission of our instrument for clearing. Also, what is possibility of acceptance of claim by Bank, in case of lose of Instrument from drop box. Sometimes we get acknowledgment, but without any signature, only rubber stamp is being given. According to us, it is our right to obtain acknowledgment from Bank after deposition of any monitory instruments.

  13. #13
    ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSO View Post
    According to our experience, ICICI bank is a third class bank with full of arrogant and manner-less staff. They donít know how to treat / behave with customers. There are few problems (out of several problems) which we feel to take up with you.

    - Whenever we go to deposit any Instrument (Cheque or DD) in ICICI Bank, they refuse to accept the same on counter and to give acknowledgment. We are forced to drop the same in the drop box, for which we do not have the proof of submission of our instrument for clearing. Also, what is possibility of acceptance of claim by Bank, in case of lose of Instrument from drop box. Sometimes we get acknowledgment, but without any signature, only rubber stamp is being given. According to us, it is our right to obtain acknowledgment from Bank after deposition of any monitory instruments.
    Hi,

    We're sorry to hear how you feel. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

    Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.

  14. #14
    Unregistered Guest

    Default ICICI bank rob my money from my account

    Sir,
    I am having my current account in ICICI bank. Dec 2nd i having Rs 2000 balance in my account. They took that cash without my knowledge. Dec 4th my friend deposited Rs 5000 to the same account within few minutes they taken that money also. I was called and ask to customer care they said some story to me. Kindly find out the problem and save my cashes.



    Thanks & Regards
    Vignesh

  15. #15
    ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir,
    I am having my current account in ICICI bank. Dec 2nd i having Rs 2000 balance in my account. They took that cash without my knowledge. Dec 4th my friend deposited Rs 5000 to the same account within few minutes they taken that money also. I was called and ask to customer care they said some story to me. Kindly find out the problem and save my cashes.



    Thanks & Regards
    Vignesh
    Dear Vignesh,

    We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

    Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ICICI leads in consumer complaints
    By Unregistered in forum Banking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:39 AM
  2. ICICI bank and complaints
    By Unregistered in forum Bank Account
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:37 PM
  3. ICICI bank car loan complaints
    By Shantanu Chakraborty in forum Car Loan
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 11:28 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •