Thread: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - PNB

jess_saini is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - PNB

I have pasted below all the mails that I have sent to PNB to get my issue resolved, however till date I have not received the amount of Rs 3000 back to my account which was deducted from account however the money never came out of the machine.

Please help me in resolving this issue, appreciate your support.

To: cmd@pnb.co.in; gmcustomercare@pnb.co.in; skbansal@pnb.co.in
    Subject: FW: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation - 8th Request.
    Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:28:02 +0530

Chairman and Managing Director,

Respected Sir, I m writing this email to you with great hope for resolution to the issue which is pending for more than 45 days.

Please see the mail trail and you will understand the issue & will come to know since how long I have been following up with the PNB authorities to resolve my issue.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:15:39 +0530

To: gmcustomercare@pnb.co.in; skbansal@pnb.co.in
    Subject: FW: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation - 7th Request.
    Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:24:45 +0530

To: gmcustomercare@pnb.co.in; skbansal@pnb.co.in
    Subject: FW: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation - 6th Request.
    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:47:38 +0530

To: gmcustomercare@pnb.co.in; skbansal@pnb.co.in
    Subject: FW: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation - 5th Request.
    Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:54:20 +0530

SMT Sudeshna & Mr Bansal,

Can you please tell me by not replying to my mails and not resolving my issue what are you trying to prove here.

I have been calling PNB and sending emails, however no one cares to resolve my simple issue, it has been more than 45 days since balance was deducted from my account.

I feel sorry for banking with you guys and its shocking for me that you don't even care to reply.

To: gmcustomercare@pnb.co.in; skbansal@pnb.co.in; complaint@pnb.co.in
    Subject: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation - 4th Request.
    Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:33:40 +0530

SMT Sudeshna & PNB Team,

Please let me know if you can resolve this or I need to escalate it through other channels like Media or Consumer Court.

To: gmcustomercare@pnb.co.in; skbansal@pnb.co.in; complaint@pnb.co.in
    Subject: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation.
    Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:13:41 +0530

SMT Sudeshna & PNB Team,

Please read the below mail trail and help resolve this issue which is pending from more than a month now, I have followed all the proper channels however has received no resolution.

It should not be so difficult to resolve this issue, I'm hopeful for a resolution and action against irresponsible Customer Service rep.

Please let me know if this can be resolved or further escalation is needed.

I'm at a point where I m also looking for a compensation for all the inconveince that I have faced becasue of this issue and you will easily come to know all the hassles I have been through once you will read the mail trail, please please read it and resolve.

Jaspal Singh

Subject: RE: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - Escalation.
    Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:34:02 +0530
    From: skbansal@pnb.co.in
    To: jess_saini@hotmail.com
    CC: atmesc@pnb.co.in; tbdab@pnb.co.in; mukesh@pnb.co.in; opsgm@pnb.co.in; rkbhola@pnb.co.in; bo2863@pnb.co.in; callcentre@pnb.co.in

We acknowledge receipt of your email regarding ATM transaction.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken up the matter with our Transaction Banking Division, Head Office, Call Centre and the concerned Branch for taking necessary action to get it resolved and apprise you of the status.

Yours sincerely,

DGM Secretariat

From: jaspal singh [mailto:jess_saini@hotmail.com]
    Sent: 08/06/2011 12:16 AM
    To: S K Bansal; complaint

Mr Bansal & PNB Team,

Below mail was sent on 7th May'11, to which no reply or resolution was received.

I have been on phone with PNB Customer service for almost 50 mins in three different calls trying to resolve my issue which was never my fault in first place.

I called on 7th May'11 at around 21:00 hrs and was told that server is down so we cannot log your complaint, I called on 8th May'11 at around noon time and talked with 'Lalita' and explained her that that I was trying to withdraw 3000 from a PNB ATM however money never came out of the machine and balance got deducted, she logged my ticket and gave me ticket # 55136067 and assured me that in 10-12 days money should be back in my account.

On 28th May'11, I again called PNB Customer service as my 3000 rupees were not credited back to my account and talked with Gaurav who straight away said that your request has been rejected and you will have to go to the Branch, on which I requested to talk to the supervisor and got to talk with Rashmi, I explained her my situation and while talking to her I came to know that on my previous call to PNB, Lalita logged wrong information in my ticket, she stated that 5000 rupees were deducted from a different ATM Machine, where as 3000 rupees were deducted from a PNB Machine, I do not know why she did that to me even after me repeating the information again and again, I noticed that she was not at all interested in listening to me, please someone listen to that call, I also requested Rashmi to listen to the call and take action against Lalita.

Rashmi was very helpful & logged another ticket # 55350047 for me and thank god that atleast there is someone in PNB Customer service who listens to customer and tries to resolve there issues.

I have still not received my 3000 rupees after more than a month, what is disturbing is that being the 2nd Largest PSU Bank, the kind of service PNB Provides is wrost and it cannot be more worst than what it is currently, If this was not a Joint account with my Mom, I would have definately closed this account with PNB and never ever bank with you guys again, I will keep my efforts to try and close all my family accounts from PNB and never suggest anyone to bank with PNB, never buy PNB Stocks, I feel sorry for our country when big banks like PNB operate in such a bad manner.

I have two request at this point, first please credit 3000 rupees back to my account asap and second please please take some action against Lalita who documented wrong information in the ticket and was not at all interested in listening or helping me, I would like to know what action was taken against Lalita and will keep following up on that.

Please let me know if I will get any resolution to my issues or further escalation is needed.

To: complaint@pnb.co.in
    Subject: Urgent: Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM.
    Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 22:24:47 +0530

PNB Team,

Today (7th May'11 at 20:15) when I tried to withdraw Rupees 3000 from PNB ATM(ID - D6112000) at Uttam Nagar, Arya Samaj RD, New Delhi - 110059, I only received the withdrawal receipt but the money never came out of the ATM and hence I was not able to get the money but the amount of Rupees 3000 got deducted from my account # 2863000101042742.

Name:- Jaspal Singh
    Account No:- 2863000101042742.

I m in urgent need of money and really felt bad when this happened, please credit the amount of Rupees 3000 back to my account as I never got that money from the ATM.

Hoping for a speedy action and reply to this mail.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cell # 9313583112

Default Balance deducted from account but not received from ATM

I Jayasankar devadas requisted that my balance deducted from account but cash not received from ATM branch of south indian bank at Attingal in Thiruvananthapuram
    (dist),Kerala state on23 -08-2012 at 12:22:19.Amount is 10000.ref. s48595061.A/C no;2373000403206051.
    please take immediate action in resolving this issue,

Default balance deducted from account but not received from ATM

I, JAYASANKAR DEVADAS requisted that my balance 10000 rupees deducted from account but not received from ATM on 23-08-2012 at12:22:19 (ref;s48595061).My account on punjab national bank at west bengal and account number is 2373000403206051.
    my permanent address :
    pin-721303
    mobile no;9531764234
    ;9747333511

e-mail:jayasankardevadas@gmail.com
    please help me in resolving this issue,
    Yours faithfully,

Default Complaint regarding money deduct but not received from atm machine (from PNB ATM account in SBI)

Respected sir/mam,
    My name is Shalini srivastava and my SBI A/C No. 00000020115555193 ,on 31/12/2012 at about 1.30 PM I made a transaction of 500 rs from a PNB ATM from vikash Puri Location (New delhi) but amount deducted from my account and i not received the amount. I waited for 5-6 days but yet not received any amount till yet.
    Please get it done and reverse my amount in my SBI account.

Email :- astn16@gmail.com
    Mo. 9015758856,7503597200.

satish s/o raghuveer Guest

Default complaint

balance deducted from a/c 6801000100011275 but not received from ATM. complain no.59392987 date 19 feb.2013 time 18:11pm amount 12000 email-dsy214@gmail.com mob.8864960876

social Guest

Unhappy SSotTcHHMbhDhFKkL

Appreciate you sharing, great article post.Really thank you! Much obliged.

Default Ayush

Sir, actually on 10/06/2013 i went to pnb bank atm for transaction of rs 10000... But sir even not a single rupee come out of the machine and they deduct my balance 10,000 i had resisted the complaint about this on the same day.. They said they will refund back your money within max. 7 days but today when i call them 3 time they cut my call and finally at fourth time they picked up and i said then that today is 19/06/2013 and there is no money refunded in my a/c then they appreciate and said sorry for inconvenience sir. Sir i don't know what they are doing. Sir, do something to refund back my money i am student and have to pay my fee for PG.
    Complaint no- 59865105
    A/c no- 4942001500134160
    Thanks.
    -: Ayush

Post Complent regaeding money dedected from my account but not received from ATM

My name is Rinku Singh and my PNB A/C No. 6199000100002772,on 27/05/2013 at about 12.30 PM I made a transaction of 1000 rs from a SBI ATM from Arty Centre Road Gate Location (Nasik Road) but amount deducted from my account and i not received the amount. I waited for 5-6 days but yet not received any amount. So I filed a complent but dedected amount not recd till date.

singhrinkuaprs@gmail.com Guest

singhrinkuaprs@gmail.com Guest

Please get it done and reverse my amount in my PNB account as given above.

Unhappy Complent regaeding money dedected from my account but dont Come Out from ATM

My name is Mukesh Kumar Vishwakarma and my SBI A/C No. 00000030658464847,on 30/0/2013 at about 6.30 PM I made a transaction of 1000 rs from a ICICI ATM m/c from JANTA Colony (ATM 34646 SHIVAJI VIHAR,JANTA CL NEW DELHI IN) New Delhi but amount deducted from my account and i not received the amount. So I filed a complent but dedected amount not recd till date.
    Please get it done and reverse my amount in my SBI account as given above.
    My mail ID mkvishwakarma@gmail.com
    My Mob :9990150182

kanta sharma Guest

Default balance detucted from my account but not recieved by atm

respected sir there is a detuction of 5000 rs from my account but not recieved by atm on 3.4.2013 i have already complaint once but that was rejected so i kindly request you to solve my problem fast as you can thank you

Default ATM transaction failure PNB

Dear Team.
    ATM Cell
    Punjab National Bank
    Subject : ATM transaction failure

My name is Mohit Saini S/o Mr. S C Saini. On 23rd July 2013 around 2100 hrs my wife tried to withdraw some cash from my PNB account 4127000400018346 (Account in PNB Noida sec 01, UP).
    We tried to withdraw INR 3500 & INR 4000 but money was not dispensed in both transactions. Then we called on the customer care number 1800-103-2222 and got the complain-number “60092328”. With the assurance by the “Bank”, that I will get a response with-in 07 working days.
    Again I called back in between it was told to me that I have to wait till 07 working are complete.
    I called back on 31st July 2013 around 2000 hrs bank executive(lady) told me that I have to wait for 15 working days. Then she transferred my call to senior department and one of the executive told me that my money will me back in 24 hrs.
    Then I called back on 01st Aug 2013 bank executive told me that I have to write a Email to atmcell@pnb.co.in to get my money refunded.
    Please help me.

Mohit Saini
    PNB account 4127000400018346
    complain-number “60092328”
    Phone Number : +91 8510056456

Braham Pal Guest

Default balance detucted 1000 rs.

respected sir,
    my name is braham pal. my balance is detucted 1000 rs.from my account on 23/10/2013 pnb A/C 0112020400021339 pls solve my problem fast

khalid yaseen Guest

Default Balance Deducted from Account but not received from ATM - PNB

this is to bring in your kind notice that my account has been debited
    by rs 10000/= on dated 30/10/2013. for the same purpose I complained
    it to pnb customer care and they provided me with 60552553 complaint
    no dated 31-10-2013. today they told me that this complaint has been
    rejected as u have withdrawn the amount but at the time of transaction
    I withdraw 10000+5000 only and another transaction amounting to rs
    10000/= showed transaction error but the same was debited from my
    account. kindly do needful and I m waiting for your response.

with regards