Thread: salary account with HDFC bank

Default salary account with HDFC bank

Name:  hdfc-netbanking.jpg
    Resp. Sir/m'am,
    I am Ransingh Yadav, I have a salary account with HDFC bank
    my account no. is 07951140033528, from last two months some
    amount is debited from my acount, I have already locaked
    many of compalints regarding the same, I have already call
    to callcenter(Prachi, Sumit, Preeti) for more than 50
    times, they are disconnecting my phone.I have already
    visited to local bank branch( Relation Manager (Deepak
    gupta) Kalika(welcome help desk, and Mr. Deepak chandra
    gupta(Branch Manager) also for many time, Still i did not
    get any satiafied reply from thier end, They debiting money
    from my account on regular basis without veryfing my
    signature. Kindly help me out , I thisnk so there is no
    body to help me out.

Default about my hdfc bank kit

respected sir/ mam
    my name is ritesh chauhan and i am employee of religare technova and my id is T-36609 and my a/c no. is 00901050598775.
    my kit has been dispatch on 15/03/2010 but i didn't get my kit and i had shifted in sector-125 branch of religare in tower- C.
    so please send my kit on sec-125

so please send my kit on sec-125

your account holder
    ritesh chauhan

Dear Mr Chauhan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that as per procedure, an account is activated, and the welcome kit sent, within 7 working days from the date of submission of the form, if the form is found in order.

We request you to send us an email at talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account number and updated address, along with your contact details. Please mention the id TTU00007824032010 in the subject line of your email. Once we receive this information, a bank representative will contact you.

Default Salried account

hi i hav a salaried account in HDFC secunderabad pet basheerbad branch but i hav left my services in march i heard dat dey charge me something in my account can u clarify vil der b any deduction r anyding bcoz 6months r gone from wen i resigned from job

Default Response - Salried account

Dear customer,

If we observe that a particular salary account has been lying inactive for long, that account will be re-designated as a Regular Savings account, and all benefits such as Zero balance account, Free International Debit Card and Free Demand Drafts on HDFC Bank locations, enjoyed under the Corporate Salary Program, will be withdrawn.

All the terms and conditions governing the Savings Regular account will therefore become applicable, including the maintenance of a minimum average quarterly balance of Rs. 10,000 (for urban / metro cities). In the event of non-maintenance of AQB, a charge of Rs.750/- per quarter (exclusive of education cess & service tax) will be levied.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

In IDBI bank u don't have to maintain minimum average quarterly balance ,

Post AQB Charges in my hdfc account

I have maintaining my hdfc account since 2008 to till now as salary account. but from 2009 onwards i have changed my company as well my salary account too. but now in hdfc they are charging me as aqb charge for quarter and they are debitting some amount. and i want to know in what basis they are debitting amount from my accou nt without my knowledge.
    my accout no is 0687114005305.
    i want to clarify my self

Oct 2010

my accout no is 0687114005305.
    i want to clarify my self
    Dear customer,

If we observe that there has been no salary credit in a salary account for three months, the account is re-designated as a regular savings account, and applicable charges are levied, including AQB. The AQB (Average Quarterly Balance) charge is a fee for those customers who fail to maintain the minimum required balance in their accounts: Rs. 10,000 for urban areas and Rs. 5000 for rural areas.

We also take this opportunity to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Default Salary Account

From where will i get to know that my Account is salary account or a regular account....(specifically in net banking)
    please help me

Madhu2011 Guest

Default Transfer of salary account

Hi ,
    I have salary account with HDFC . I have changed to new company. Please let me know the procedure to link the same salary account to the new company.

Madhu

Quote Originally Posted by Madhu2011 View Post
    Hi ,

Madhu
    Dear customer,

If you have changed your employer, you can continue with the salary account only if the new employer has also signed up for the corporate salary account programme. In this case, you can visit the branch with your current employment details for updation of your new employer details and continue with the account.

Default Complaint Agaist HDFC Salary Bank Account number 01201610004560

HI ,

This is atul verma a holder of salary account in HDFC bank (01201610004560).

they are charging unnecessary charges without information and it will lead to bouncing charges as my ECS was bounced due to those charges.

I have informed them with written mails but all are in vain.I am very disappointed with the services.

Kindly help and resolve my case ASAP/

Atul verma

HI ,

This is atul verma a holder of salary account in HDFC bank (01201610004560).

Kindly help and resolve my case ASAP/

Atul verma
    Dear Mr Verma,

Our team is currently investigating this matter, and will shortly be in touch with you. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised. Should you wish to follow-up with the bank on the status of this complaint, we request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU00281607032011.

Default Aqb ser chgs inc st & cess

AQB SER CHGS INC ST & CESS @@@@ of this system. Hdfc bank is a chetter bank.

manav chawla Guest

Default please snd ATM to my home.

dear Sir/MAM,

i have lost my ATM card on 27.10.2011 and im working with Renovision Automation Services Pvt limited and as im sitting on site location so please send my new ATM with PIN to my Home Address i,e A-3/ 36,Sector-08,Rohini, Delhi-85

and my Account no is :-13171050013114
    Name:-MANAV CHAWLA
    Mobile number:-9716753944.

Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:50 AM
  2. salary account in HDFC
    By Ravinder Kaur in forum Bank Account
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 06:44 PM
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
  4. Salary hold in HDFC bank.
    By Sameer kumar kurrey in forum Bank Account