Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canara bank Complaint

Thumbs down Saving Bank Account No. 0389101050273

I am having a saving bank account no. 0389101050273 in Kashmiri Gate Branch, Delhi with Canara Bank but I am residing in Faridabad and doing a job in Gurgaon so I am unable to do the transactions with Kashmiri Gate branch so I usually withdraw cash thru ATM card but when I deposit my salary cheque in branch Tikona Park, Faridabad NIT then Bank people especially manager does not allow me to deposit the cheque and even does not let me update my pass book so I just want to request yourself to ask the manager of Tikona Park branch why he is not allowing me to do so.

Also request you to please if this kind of transactions are not permitted then I would suggest to close my saving bank account from Kashmiri Gate branch or my account may please be transferred to Tikona Park Branch, Faridabad N.I.T.

Please do let me know what I should do?

Sincerely yours,

HEMANT KUMAR GOEL
    House No. 1138, Gali no. - 5,
    Sanjay Enclave Part - II,
    Near Chacha Chowk,
    Faridabad - N.I.T - (121005)

Cell no. 9999386791
    Email id : hemantgoel71@gmail.com

Please revert me immediately and do let me know your suggestions.

j8praks is offline Junior Member

Default Robertsonpet kgf canara bank

sir
    this is about ROBERTSONPET KGF canara bank branch.here most of the customers are senior citizens who comes to take their pf pension or old age pension. the way bank employs treat them like beggars.even to print pass book they say come at 3 or 4'o clock.and suddenly employs missing from their chair.we cant make any kind of inquiry. there is no such counter at all.and to issue a new checkbook they need 4 to 5 hrs.for the past one month cash counter pc is down. this shows how fast they are.

i would like to make a video on how they talk to customers an send it to HO.
    i hope higher authorities will take necessary action.

jakul.ansuman is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry probllem in DD clearance.

I deposited a Demand Draft of 5000 in my Canara bank Account from 10.09.2011 but till now it's not cleared, and also i deposited another demand draft of 5000 in 01.10.2011 that's also not cleared. my Account no. is 3540108000348. I just want to know how many days the bank will took to clear a DD.
    Sir i have attached the details of DD.
    Sir Please take necessary action as soon as possible.
    For this i will be grateful to you.

Sincerely,
    Ansuman Parida
    Canara Bank
    A/c No. 3540108000348
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canara bank  Complaint-picture.jpg   Canara bank  Complaint-picture-001.jpg

Dear all,
    yesterday i have visited canara bank (vannerpettai branch,tirunelveli,tamilnadu). for the purpose of fund transfer through RTGS . i had approached bank manager and he direct me to some other staffs .but the staffs of the bank teased me and they in a unprofessional way . at last, on of the gentle man from the staff side helped me to send the money . in this contest , i dont have any personal problems with the staffs . It is very hard to digest and fed up with the service of the bank .

Rajali1984 Guest

Angry No Respond from canara bank Manager.

Hello sir,

I am rajalingam. I had an account with Canara bank at mount road branch, Chennai, Tamilnadu from past 1Year. My account number was 0911108088378. I drop my salary cheque amount 6684/-Rs at Canara bank, Triplican branch, Chennai, Tamilnadu. On 10/11/2011 in the time of morning 9 o'clock. Up to 14/11/2011 my money was not credited.
    Due to that I go to Triplican branch and ask the manager about the reason of delay. But he replayed," this is not our problem go and ask reserve bank." in bad manor... I ask him, sir I had a account with Canara bank and I drop the cheque in this branch only how can I ask them... For that the bank manager told," the transaction takes time go away, I am busy now. I have lot of work if you stand here I call the security."
    I am very upset with this... i donít know what to do for this... Now date was 15/11/2011 up to this my money was not credited. I donít know what to do.. please help me... my eMail id: rajud10@ymail.com.
    D.Rajalingam

Default Interest levied

I have taken an education loan from Canara Bank.After completing the course,I have submitted the certificates and the requested proofs. I myself and my mother had went numerous times to the bank to start with the proceedings and submitted my employment proof around 2 years ago.But the officer in charge had sent us back saying you will be getting a notice regarding this and then start paying back and there wont be any extra charges for that duration.

Two days before I received a mail at my home address asking to pay 35000/- immediately.The liable amount has been written as 2,56,000/- out of which 1,00000/- accounts for interest of the last 2 years. This is an injustice from the banks end as the process were not started even after submitting the proofs and neglected our willingness to pay the loan back.Now I am asked to pay the interest for the period the bank failed to process the requests.Could you please look into this and let me know how should i proceed.

Thanks in Advance

Exclamation No Respond from canara bank

I am yusuf. I had an account with Canara bank at mount road branch, Chennai, Tamilnadu from past 1Year

sangeethagokul Guest

Default regading net banking

i did not get login name.but got my login passward.i try to customer care.but they did not respond properly.i have account in canarabank,komarapalayam branch,tiruchengodu (TK)tamilnadu.how can i activate my net banking with out login name?

Thumbs down Worst Employee in Canara bank

Am an account holder of Canara bank in Tamilnadu area. I Gave a letter for change of new mobile number by this monday. Nearly 3 days crossed, just to update new mobile number to get mobile alerts, they haven't done. I checked with my atm card and found that they haven't updated. I called up customer care people and asked the things happened. Found that my guess was right 100%. I called my branch bank manager and told this things and asked to update. You know what he told me ? " Yes mam, your number hasn't been updated. Will check it and tell ". I told him " See sir, i cant do NEFT transfer since it will send me OTP pin to my mobile number only and how can i do online transfer now, if your doing this much late ? ". He replied me " What is meant by OTP Pin? and Whay not you do NEFT transfer ? " He is only BRANCH MANAGER. God !!!! Next I asked him " will tomorrow will this problem may get solved ? " He replied, " I don't know. " I asked him " Are you not confident on this things even, why not u tell me sir , yes mam problem will be solved.. ". He replied me " Yes am not confident.. ". I asked him next, " Can i change my account to other banks ? " He replied me simply " your wish mam ". Oh god. What to do with this manager ? Not known about OTP pin even. How does this guys came to manager job ? Such a lazy guy he was.

p54748654 Guest

hi i cant able to login how to login and how to login first pls send it to my email id

attorney is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2012

Greetings !!!!!!

We are Financial Legal Advisors, have been located in Chennai. We render Financial Services to our clients regarding,

∑ CIBIL Report Obtaining
    ∑ CIBIL Report Clarification / Rectification
    ∑ Bank Bebt Re-Consolidation
    ∑ Bank Legal Problems
    ∑ Liaison for one time settlement with bank
    ∑ Deal with NPA
    ∑ Handle DRT Cases

Contact details:

∑ Contact Person :Miss. P. Saranya (MA.,BL)
    ∑ Office name : INNOVISION SERVISES
    ∑ Contact number : 044-2031487, Mobile:9380167894
    ∑ E-mail: attorney.innovision@ gmail.com

NOTE:

We do not work for CIBIL or any government body; we are private organization having legal advisors to tackle issues& secure proper remedy.

yagna is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Respected sir/madam,
    I am residing in royapettah. I visited the Canara Bank, Burkit Road, T.nagar, Chennai for opening a savings bank account. I went to that bank just to enquire about the procedure of opening the bank account. The employee there started shouting saying why do u want an account, why cant you open near your house, what documents have you bought for filing and who is the introducer.I responded to all the queries of the employee and said I was only asking for the procedure. I also downloaded the account opening form from their respective website and the employee threw it back saying its not the right form.The employees there are uncivilised and rude to the customers. I was hurt by the way they treated me. This is the worst bank i have ever visited. Is there any way by which i can book a complaint against them?

Thumbs up Your staff misbehaviour to customer

Hello sir and madam,, 2\7\2012

I am staying in adyar, my cousin have saving account in your R.A PURAM BRANCH CHENNAI, shes name is D.karpagam and account currently having her daughters name D.kowsalya , ACC/NO IS (0937108031321) Basically our cousin was an poor family eventhough she doesnot mind about that poorness, but shes try to motivating the daughter to saving the money in childhood age level and how money is valuable at the same time how savings habit is most powerfull habit once,, during the account opening D.kowsalya signed the proper account, some family reason shes mother D.karpagam need to withdrawal the amount even the amount is too small (i,e) only 1700 totally shes having that account,,and shes is uneducated once and shes also dont no how to withdrawal the deposited amount ,,today she went to bnak for withdrawal the savings amount and shes signed her own in Tamil signature,, your staffs verified your proper norms (i,e) signature after that your staff told this sign is not yours so we cant help you and they explain some your norms,, your satff not only to expalin itself,, they treat end my cousin to hard you are the cheatable and try to do fraud, infront of some clients and customers,,shes D.karpagam totally confused and ob set suddenly she cry and try to proceed wrong once (i,e) hacking ,, reason for you bank staffs ,so you take some steps to warning your R.A PURAM BRANCH STAFFS,, and THEY SHOULD AND THEY MUST AND THEY COMPULSORY ASKING SORRY ABOUT THE CHILLY BEHAVIORS AND TRY TO CONVINCE MY COUSIN OTHERWISE I STRICTLY WARNING YOU I WILL GO TO POLICE AND BEYOND THAT ...

K.DEEPIKA Guest

Default worst customer service at canara bank,gnanavolipuram,madurai. you staff is misbehaviour to customer.

I am staying in madurai.i have account in canara bank, gnanavolipuram branch.my debit card was expired on june 2012.yesterday (7/8/12) i was asked new debit card.your staff was issued to me and signature from me.but didnt give the debit card to me.your staff was said that,come and collect tomorrow.but also today your staff is not providing the debit card .your staff was saying that, particular staff was leave today.so come and collect after two days.already i had taken leave for two days.i decide to close my account in canara bank.

MANI140574 Guest

Default can secure software

dear sir.
    i have an apple computer. but it cant install cansecure software please help me. my email add is maninder.pal.singh@alice.it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast