Thread: Canara bank Complaint

Post Regarding the Loan amount to be paid

Respected sir/madam,
    I am facing regular problems with my Canara bank which is at Chennai-chindadiripet. Actually, I have taken an educational loan. Now I have completed my engineering course with a good aggregate and have got a good job. I have been regular to bank in paying the monthly interest too. I want to end up the loan by paying the orginal amount as well as the interest. I have asked the bankers to issue the monthly amount to be paid for the coming years and I also want to know the total amount to paid each month.The bankers are not responding properly.
    I have walked up to the bank ample times but they are not properly responding. I want to complain the entire bank-members (inclusive of manager) to the superior officers. They are not solving the problem of net-banking too.What should I do to solve this problem? Where should I go to get some response?
    Help me out !!!

jayaraman4619@gmail.com Guest

Default Non credit of arrears of pension and revised pension wef Jul 2009

Respected Sir, I am drawing my service pension (Army) through Canara Bank, Vepery Branch, Chennai 112 SB Account No 24782 since 1996. Govt of India , Min of Def letter No PCO (1)/2009-D(Pen/Pol)dated 08 Mar 2010 regarding revised pension wef Jul 2009. Other Banks were credited the arrears of pension and revised pension in the month of Jun 2010. Canara Bank has not yet been credited . In view of the above it is requested that necessary action may please be taken as early as possible for credit the same .

avishekburman@ymail.com Guest

Post i want to activate my net banking

I just want to activate my net banking.using classic cancard of Canara Bank. Cancard No.4862720120923000. Issued on 14/05/2009.

Please look at this matter.ASAP.

Avishek Burman.

Default internet banking

To.
    canara bank manager
    kinnigoly branch
    mangalore t.q
    karnataka

sub: i want to activate internet banking

dear sir.
    i am abdul jaleel from mangalore.now i am in saudi arabia.
    i have nre a/c in kinnigoly branch.
    three months befor i was aplied to activate my internet banking.
    that time staff said we will send your user name & password
    to your company address.untill now i dint get u r letter.plz
    send asap.

best regards
    abdul jaleel

sandeep khot Guest

Default complaint against chenbur branch in shah and anchor kutchhi polytechnic

To.
    canara bank manager
    Sindhi Colony
    chembur
    mumbai 400088

sub-complaint against chenbur branch in shah and anchor kutchhi polytechnic

when i was going in the bank i want to update my pass book there is one person sitting he was told me today i cant update your pass book and apna khudka pass book lana dusreka pass book mat lana hum karke nahi dega that type of service provide u ?in will going into consumer court
    i am requesting to u plese tell them everyone is important for the bank, ther is minimum four to five accounts in your bank,again they were make this type of mistake we will close our acccount.

For all Canara bank related Complaints send an email to nodal officer csscomcity@canbank.co.in

rakeshkumarshah Guest

I SUDHAKAR Guest

Post Retriving of money Rs 8000/ which is drawn in to ATM whicle transaction

Dear Manager
    Canara Bank
    My name is I.Sudhakar bearing your ATM card no. 4214 5831 1900 . I did three transactions on 4-11-10 at Union Bank of India ,MSN Colony Branch, Vizianagaram(Andhra Pradesh). Beccause of my absentmindedness, the drawn amount i.e Rs 8000/- is taken back by ATM counter. I lodge a complain in my operating Canara bank , but there is no response till now.
    I am requesting you to kindly credit that amount in to my account.

rakeshkumarshah Guest

Default Deduction amount in through ATM other branch our sb account but not reverse

Our A/c No.0271101066657 sadar branch ,Canara Bank, deduct our Amount Rs.5500/- but not received

Rakesh

THERE IS NO RESPONSE
    vijayshetty.india@gmail.com
    vijay shetty sb 1016/prabhadevi/mum/india

crownyogabvm@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default No action regarding ATM transaction not received cash - more than one year

Name: BV Muruganathan
    Canara Bank SB a/c No: 1219101026221
    Branch: Suramangalam, Salem, Tamilnadu
    Debit Card no: 4214581219049874
    Complaint dated 09-10-2009 to Manager Canara Bank
    Amount to be settleded: Rs 5000+ Interest for the period from 09-10-2009
    Action not yet taken irrespective of written complaints and request made in person
    Kindly do the needful
    BVMuruganathan, A-63B, Highways Colony Salem- 636005
    Ph: 0427-2336765

Default please activate my net banking account

I have a saving bank account on nit durgapur,durgapur,WB, A/C 8569101001438. I have applied for net banking but they are not activating my net banking.i have already got net banking user ID and password,but branch manager are not activate my net banking account.Its 2 month has been passed. I have talked so many time to branch manager but they always told me that we are doing please give some more time.please told to branch manager that activate my net banking account.

Default New password for internet banking, canara bank

March 07, 2011

I have sent email to canara bank regarding above subject on date December 21, 2011
    but still i didnt get any response in this matter. Please find below copy of sent email.

from mushtaque ahmad <mushtaque140672@gmail.com>
    to cbgimb@canbank.co.in
    date Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    subject Request for new password
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 12/21/10

Dear Sir/Madam

Subject:- Issue new logging password.

With reference to above subject i would like to inform you thati have already recieved internet banking kits and
    even i changed my login and transaction password but i am getting problems in logging of my account
    showing password invalid during logging.

Therefore please issues new login and transaction password and sent to my registered address.
    Accounts details and registered address with email are as follows,

User Id; M354144841

UAE

E-MAIL: mushtaque140672@gmail.com

Thanking You

Mushtaque Ahmad Ansari

Thumbs down Canarabank employes are the worst to deal with.

HI ,pls write your complaints on google maps in canarabank local reviews.lets teach such horrible,useless and lazy canarabank staff a lesson.i had a horrible experience with canarabank every time i had to deal with them.lets all start anti canarabak movement in tweeter and face book.

Default WORST CUSTOMERT SERVICE AT CANARA BANK NEHRU PLACE BRANCH , New Delhi - 110019

Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 5:45 PM
    To: cbgimb@canbank.co.in

The Senior Manager,
    Canara Bank H.O
    Bangalore.

Hi ,

I have a Saving account in canara bank nahru place branch ,new delhi - 110019.My account no. is 0390101087732.
    MY ATM card got lost in December 2010.I went to canara bank , nehru place branch to block the account.There was a guy (tall and fair, wearing specs) who was takig care of that ATM department.He asked me to submitted the application first . I did so.In the meantime anybody could have misused my ATM card but he did not listen to me and I was forced to do so.

Then I applied for a new ATM card on 6th of december, 2010.I went again in Feb , 2010 but I could not find my ATM card.That same guy asked my to come next month as my ATM was not available.
    I went there on 29th of april , 2011 but again I could not find my ATM card. That same guy asked me to fill up a new form. I filled up a new application form again on 29th of april , 2011.

I went again on 30/ 05/2011 but again my ATM card was not given to me as they have still not received it yet.

For the past 6 months I have been trying to get my ATM card but it was not given to me. On top of that the behaviour of that same guy (tall and fair, wearing specs) who was giving the ATM card was very bad. In stead of helping me he was shouting at me and asked my to fill up a new application form.He always behaved badly with me whenever I required his help

I have become a distressed customer filling up the application forms again and again , walking to the nehru place branch which is around 25 K.M. far from my home.

Please take the strrict action against him.

I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me. Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and assistance in this matter and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Please do the needful..