Thread: Deduction of Lien Amount from my Bank account

Angry Deduction of Lien Amount from my Bank account

Name:  onlinesbi.jpg

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is regards to my Bank Account. A Lien Amount of Rs.15000 was deducted from my account without any intimation.

Though, I do not have any credit from the bank then why was it done.

My bank account is in State Bank of India.

It will be your great help if you look into this matter on a serious note.

Gaurav Mehra

Default Lien Amount

I was working in a gurgaon company, where i get opened a deutsch bank account for salary purpose.
    Now its about 14 months and above. The address details were of company, which i already left.
    I still getting statement details through email. once i opened that statement and seen there a lien amount around of 3000. what should i do, i thought that bank will close that account or company will tell them.

Default Deduction of lien amount from my bak account

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is regards to my Bank Account. A Lien Amount of Rs 20000 was deducted on 13/11/2010 from my account without any intimation.

Though, I do not have any credit from the bank then why was it done.

My bank account is in State Bank of India at Rajendra Colliery Branch, MP.

It will be your great help if you look into this matter on a serious note.

Satyaveer Singh

Thumbs down Anoop Menon

I have been charged 2 times by Axis bank for not maintining the minimum balance in my account. I have send sevral emails to the branch manager requesting him to revese it giving a reason that i was not aware about this deducation. Since I dont find any response. I stopped deposting this account and they start deducting my account. At last I kept my account balance as ZERO for about an year and still I can see that LIEN amount of 3098.00 still showing in that account. I really dont want to deal with this bank nigher to keep any money in this bank. I belive non operative accounts they will discontinue after 6 months. but in my case its not happening ........

I also face the same problem with deutsch bank......

taramankhawas Guest

deduction of Lien amount from my bank acccount whitout animation? pl reply me

ritsverma is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Lien amount

SBI had deducted 1800 in the form of lien without any intimation from account.

Please help me for the same. SBI is a fraud bank i guess

Please help me in this regards, as my account is with SBI MP nagar Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Deduction of Lien Amount from my account

Respected Sir/Madam,

Firstly I don't know what is Lien Amount,and why my whole savings has been transfered to lien amount.
    I do not have any credits to bank.I have my account registered at SBI Lower Bazar,Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
    Kindly Help as my account balance is now zero from 4385.61,which is very uncertain and without any intimation.

Ishu Paul Singh
    ishupaul788@gmail.com

Default Nikita Pillay

I was just shocked to see my account 5 mins back. A lien amount of 2 Lakhs on my SBI account. I have no clue what it is for. I have no idea what to do next. I don't owe any money to anybody.

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Nikita Pillay

gokulprathapan is offline Junior Member

Default deductin of lien amount\

hi

i have faced the same problem for deduction lien amount.but i have directly contacted the branch manager by visiting the site they have fixed the issue.

please try from your end

Default Deutshe Bank statement shows Lien Amount of 1685.40

I have received Deutche bank statment which shows a lien amount of 1685.40 and nomination as Yes.
    I do not know what this lien amount is all about and this has not been receiving any credit since July,2009(Not active).
    Whom should i contact. Please help.

Uday

Default Fraudly charge of LIEN amount by Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank kept on charging Lien amounts and in fact is charging it even when i have not had even a single penny in the account since it was opened. It is just way to harass people and charge un-required money. I'll simply suggest evry1, Plz just never ever open an account with Deutsche Bank, I have suffered once and would suggest no one else goes through the same.

Default Inconvinient sbi

I am holding an state bank of india account. I am a student studying abroad.

My parents deposited me 25000. On my internet banking i can see only 12900 as available balance.

And rest is lien balance, around 12200.

I dont understand what is this. And how can sbi hold someones money without any reason.

I want my money back. Its the cheating of constumers.

Default Lien Amount

I didnt use my axis account for last 18 months..Now dey i am getting lien amount as 728RS. wat s lien amount? wat should i do now to Lien Amount? is Lien amount is Penalty?

Angry SBI showing Lien amount of 15,000 INR on savings account

I have encountered this issue with SBI account where in overnight my sacings account balance went from 5,000 INR to 0.

Above my account details on SBI online, I noticed a Lien amount of 15,000 INR on my savings account. I do not have a credit card with SBI nor have I ever used a cheque/ DD with this bank.

I called up the help line number and they disconnected me 6 times when I mentioned to an agent about 'Lien Amount'. Finally when i started speaking to an agent, and explained the situation, he asks me to contact the bank and that he doesn't have information. How can a bank's helpline people not know what a Lien amount hold on my account is, or that why it was showing up.

Could someone please help me with this if they have more information, or provide some guidance on how to go about this.

SBI, Kalpakkam (603 102), TN

Arjun

ace.arjun@hotmail.co.uk

1. Deduction of Lien Amount from my Bank account
    By gaurav_imm in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:45 PM
  2. Axis Bank illegal lien on my saving bank account no:503010100005616.
    By manjeet singh awal in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:28 AM
  3. Axis Bank illegal lien on my saving bank account.
    By manjeet singh awal in forum Product And Services