Thread: PNB Net Banking Complaint

richa_q1 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Default PNB Net Banking Complaint

Name:  pnb-net-banking.jpg
    When i try to transfer money from PNB to SBI bank through net banking , most of the times it gets reverted back to my PNB account. This has happened to me more than 5 times.They also deduct 5 rupees for each transaction even if the money is not transferred. The problem is with PNB side only because if i try to transfer money from another bank to SBI it gets transferred properly.
    Sometimes its really urgent and the money gets reverted back and i have to pay 5 rs for each transaction even if it is not successful.

Default atm not read card

your ATM of GOOD YEAR was not accepted any of same bank or another bank .This ATM is under Branch of Ballabhgarh ,District : FARIDABAD (HARYANA)

FBF003386 Guest

Question error of trans. password

dear sir i have entered the right trasns. password but the server says that its wrong and after 3 tries it becomes locked so tell me why so is occuring?

Default PNB Net Banking

If you experiences deficiency of service at any of Punjab National Bank Branches/Offices, then the Customer is at liberty to send a complaint. The first point for redressal of complaint is Branch itself. In case you are not satisfied with the branch handling the complaint, you then approach the Zonal Manager. If the complaint is not settled at the Zonal level, you may approach to the Head Office at the below mentioned address.

General Manager,

New Delhi-110001.
    Telephone No: + 91-11-2371 4562
    Fax: + 91-11-2376 6211
    E-Mail: skbansal@pnb.co.in OR complaint@pnb.co.in

After exhausting above machinery/channels, if the customer is not satisfied, he may write to

Chairman and Managing Director
    Punjab National Bank.
    Head Office,
    7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
    New Delhi- 110066
    Fax: 91-11-26196176

Alternatively, a Complaint can also be reported to our Customer Relationship Centre on toll free number 1800 180 2222, accessible 24 hours from MTNL/BSNL fixed phones throughout India OR 0124-2340000-a paid number, which is accessible from fixed as well as mobiles of any telecom operator.

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.
    To know more about Right to Information Act visit: Right To Information Act for Banks

Note: Always take the receiving of your complaint with the sign and stamp of concern person, or send your complaint via registered post, Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Exclamation SMS (Phone Banking) facility

I submit my application to bank for sms facility (Phone Banking)
    but no facility has been started till now.
    kindly look into the matter and release the sms facility.
    thanking you.

Default SMS FACILITY (Phone Banking)

I submit my application for SMS facility (phone banking) to PNB SECTOR-12A, PANCHKULA (HARYANA)
    But same was not operate till today. My Saving Bank Account No. 395600 1500009084.
    Customer No. FWD002399
    Phone No. 9463946839

Default didn't get my net banking facility

rlyn24_2003@yahoo.com Guest

Unhappy complaint on non-dispense cash from atm

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I am a Filiino citizen and now staying here in the Philippines. My fiancee(an Indian) got me as an extension of his atm which is a Punjab National Bank account. just recently when iam about to withdraw money from the atm machine here in Philippines, I can't withdraw the money in the atm although i can see the outstanding balance is there. For three(3) days now everyday Iam trying to withdraw but same thing the atm here says contact your own bank. What seems to be the problem ? When I inquired on the bank in Phils. where i used to took the money they said they are on-line as well as in the PNB in India. Please enlighten me on what to do coz now its been 3 days and i can't use the cash and its lessened now bec. of charges. Thank you.

Thumbs up Online net pnb.com sight is not opening

Sir, Recently I sweeched over to wireless net work from that day the netpnb.com site is not opening despite of the fact that My computer is having Jawa latest version, cypher 128 bits and Internet Explorer 8. Site is showing error. Other sites are opinng including SBI net banking.
    Please help me in the matter.

N.M.Kadu
    nmkadu@hotmail.com

Thumbs down Renew atm

Sir, i have lost my atm in the month june, i have given a wirtten complain in my branch to get a new atm card.
    But still sep. I didnot get my atm card. Branch employeee didnot give attention towards their work.
    Plz issue a renew card to me.
    Branch-bamial, teh-pathankot, dist. Gurdaspur, pb. Code-1293
    goldi changotra , s/o bodh raj, vill manwal, po. Bamial, teh pathankot, dist gurdaspur

i have registered for my net banking facility almost 3 months ago but still i didn't get my userID and password. please give it my userID and password as soon as possible. current a/c no.-0831002100010400

AWE006084 Guest

Default Net banking never been simple and easy to me

R/s
    i have requested pnb branch 161000 second time and got second time net login passward .but it is not operatable now . I have not set ibskeys and does not know how to do it .kindly make me understood all the process in easy way.

manna lal sonthalia Guest

Default misbehave

I am a cash credit party of your madhubani branch. My a/c no is 2515008700001070.

I have to state here that my son Shankar Sonthalia had gone Darbhanga Circle office on 28.01.11

to meet circle Head regarding enhancement proposal of loan which is pending since long.

As he was talking with the circle head .some one absued & assaulted, even he was threatened of

dire consquences in front of the circle head.

Hance it is information for your kind attention in this pretexed.

regards & thanks,

Manna lal Sonthalia,
    Prop. Bishwanath Trading Co,
    Madhubani
    Mobile No. 9709356571,
    email id sonthalia.ml@gmail.com

Default PNB punjabi Bagh refused to deposit cash as account was not belonged to that branch

Madam

My Daughter has a student account in PNB Vivek Branch.
    Her account No is 4235001500000624
    She is doing her B Tech from Govt Engineering College Ajmer.

Now she is in Ajmer.

I am a teacher in Govt
    School. And I was in
    Pubjabi Bagh because a 10 days seminar was being held at

SKV No 2 Pubjabi Bagh from 9 AM to 2PM.

My daughter has some need of money. So I deposited a Cheque
    of 20,000/- rupees from the ATM at Pubjabi Bagh.

But due to some emergency need I had to deposit 10,000/=
    rupees cash.

I filled the slip and went to the cashier he refused to
    deposit such amount because the account No did not belong to his branch.

When I tried to argue something he asked me to contact the
    Branch Manager.

When I met branch manager who was a lady the name I have not
    remember.

I told her the entire incident then she replied that we will
    not deposit the amount of other branches.

I said this account belongs to PNB and When my daughter had
    opened this account she was told by the authorised person that

You can manage or deposit cash or withdrawal amount from any
    branch of PNB all over India.

Branch Manager said that you are customer of PNB not my
    branch and we will serve the customer of our branch first

I told her the emergency and about my daughter we she showed
    no sign of sympathy and blatantly refused to deposit the amount.

All other official of that branch were laughing at me as I
    was requesting for something unusual.

I came to vivek vihar after my seminar it was 3.30 PM and
    that branch usually closed at 2.45 PM

So I was unable to deposit the amount in the account of my
    daughter.

Now I want to know that

The advertise shown in news paper and TV's etc about PNB is
    totally a propa@@@@a. Branch mangers are dealing customer like a flock of
    animals

What is the benefit of e-branch? If another branch refused to deposit the amount

There were no where written Grievance Cell's Phone NO. So I was unable to contact you immediately

Why the promises were not kept by PNB by not depositing the
    amount?

Can you imagine a girl is 400 Kms away from her home will
    manage without having sufficient money?

I want a proper action against the manager of PNB Punjabi
    Bagh and the staff who making mockery of me.

Yours

Rajiv Jain

C-244 Surajmal Vihar Delhi-110092

MOHD JAKIR Guest

Default internet banking

I have apply for internet banking before 5 week
    but at this i have not found login name and password

1. Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 11:40 AM
  2. Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 03:52 PM
  3. Banking Query
    By Unregistered in forum Banking
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:16 PM
  4. Complaint on icici banking....
    By GOPINATH.G in forum Banking