Thread: AXIS bank - Salary account

Akapil is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Post AXIS bank - Salary account

Name:  axisbank.jpg
    Queries related to AXIS bank - Salary account ...

Qry 1. What would happen with the existing Salary account, incase the account holder has joined a new organization after working in previous company for 1-2 years.
    Answer:

Qry 2. Salary account does not require a minimum balance but if the person has joined a new company then what would be the minimum balance in that account to avoid additional charges.
    Answer:

Qry 3. What is the procedure to close AXIS bank salaried account.
    Answer:

Qry 4. What is the customer care email-id to get above queries resolved.

Thanks!

dabralpadma@rediffmail Guest

Default Axis bank please leave chori

I have salary account with zero balance but axis bank convert my salary account to saving account without any information and debited 1200 rs from my account ,,,,,, my branch manager give to axis bank letter but he is useing abusing word with us ,,,,,,,,

A-square Guest

Default Axis bank

I have salary account with zero balance but axis bank convert my salary account to saving account without any information and debited 675 rs from my account ,,after that I was deposit 6000 Rs. in account but the the bank is again deduct 2 times more 675 Rs. It's happening more than 4-5 times. I was complain about it but there is no response.

Ambarish thakur Guest

Post Amount debited from account

This is informing to you that On 18/10/10 when I was goes to sahaganj ATM counter for withdrawal cash and entered my card into the machine and entered amount Rs 3000 for withdrawal at the same time link was failure. Slip comes out after deduction the said amount but cash not comes out. After that again I was withdrawal Rs 3000 that time cash and slip comes out properly but balance shows Rs 3000 less which was disputed at the time of link failure. Immediately I was talk to security in this regards, he suggest me to deposit a complaint to nearest Pipulpati Axis bank. Next day I was submitted my complaint by writing and they assured me that it will be adjusted within 10 to 15 days. But the fact is after one month it is not credited to my account.
    So my request to you as your customer please does the needful as early as possible. My e-mail address and mobile number is as follows:-

E-mail-a.thakur@fino.co.in

Account number:- 0000153010100205924

Ambarish Thakur

Sachin shinde Guest

Default Axis Bank is the fraud Bank

Its warning to every one, Pls do not ignore it.
    dont keep u r salary Account for longer period, u r account will be in minus state.
    The same tragedy happen to me And they deducated Rs. 5250/-.

Shamefull to bank, without any information they are doing Frauds.

T KYLASA GIRI REDDY Guest

Angry Salary account statement requested

16.05.2011

It is requesting you to kindly provide my salary account satement from the begining as I am providing my details below:

1. NAME : THATIGOTLA KYLASA GIRI REDDY
    2. CUSTOMER ID NO:192009477
    3. NAME OF COMPANY : AMR CONSTRUCTIONS LIMITED
    4. SALARY ACCOUNT NO.192010100073167
    5. PHONE NO.07893443335
    6. EMAIL ID: kylasareddy22666@gmail.com

Once again I request you to kindly send my salary account statement from the begening to tildate.

thanking you,

truly yours

Kylasa Giri Reddy T
    MANAGER PURCHASE
    AMR CONSTRUCTIONS LIMITED

Waseem Raja Guest

Default Axia bank Salary Account

My Previous Company Opened salary account in Axis Bank. i left that company after now i am geeting statement with Lien Amount 1450 .i called up in axis bank to close my salary account that said please pay lien amount then you can close your account.

Please help me to close my account

Srinivas Reddy is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

First take out all the money of your account, withdraw it, then go to a nearby Axis branch, take cheque books, atm card, and ask them to close account as you do not need it anymore, they will give form to fill, fill them up, and take its photocopy, the bank officer will take atm card and cheque book and destroy the card and cheques himself, otherwise ask him to destroy them. also when the bank takes application , you take the receiving sign of officer and stamp on the photocopy. It will be a proof with you that you have closed the account. Also if your account was a salary account opened by your company then the bank may be having a separate procedure.

maxin2005 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Who is Legal - Axis Bank or Account Holder

As per AXIS Bank statement lines at the bottom,

The BANK reserves the right to close the account in case of the following:@
    1) In the event of the account balance being zero for more than 6 months since the date of account opening; or

2) If the balance in the account become zero and remains for 12 months. However taking steps for closing the account, Bank shall give appropriate notice and account holders are entitled to give their reply and rectify.

Me too has LIEN amount of Rs 2000 plus. I want to close without paying lien amount. Because I did not operate the Salary account for more than a year.

Can anyone suggest how to close the account? Am I legal(Not to pay) or the Bank are legal(Account holder has pay)?

A.P Yadav is offline Junior Member

Sub: Complain for debit Rs. 5000/- from my NRI account: Reg.

Myself Anand Prasad Yadav, Joint account holder Ritesh Kumar Yadav S/o- Shri Sukdeo Rai, At- Qtr. No: 63 workers flat, Baridih, Jamshedpur (JH). I am a permanent account holder in your bank since more than one year. My account No: 910010004421372 and I open my account in below mentioned branch address:
    Bank Name: Axis Bank, Branch Off. Voltas Building, Bistupur, Jamshedpur (JH).
    Sir, I would like to inform you that on dated 26.08.2011 Rupees 5000/- debited from my account that is showing in my bank statement, cash debited from ICICI (ATM) sec – 4 Bokaro.
    In addition, it is confirm that I am not use my ATM card on the above said date, so I humbly request you to please look into the matter as soon as possible.

Note: This is my four time complain regarding above mentioned details but till date i have not any positive reply from axis bank. sir, plz. look in to the matter.

With regards,

Mob: 9608085097
    E mail I.D apyadav1502@rediffmail.com/gmail.com

correct is offline Junior Member

Hi maxin2005

Did u get any answers to your query. I am also facing similar kind of situation and would like to hear your experience in resolving this...

Quote Originally Posted by maxin2005 View Post
    Who is Legal - Axis Bank or Account Holder

As per AXIS Bank statement lines at the bottom,

The BANK reserves the right to close the account in case of the following:@

pradeep_samaria is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Unhappy

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

This complain is regarding a Consolidated Charges of INR 1,150 + INR 950 debited by Axis bank twice (in total INR 2,100) from my Zero balance account.

This account was opened in Axis bank on the condition that if any individual is having a GOLD Credit Card and a monthly mobile bill of more than INR 1,500 is eligible to avail this ZERO Balance account.

Now, after holding the account for around 3 years, Axis Bank has started deducting the AQB maintaining charges of INR 1150 and INR 950 plus service charges, which got deducted twice, once in Sep'11 and second in Dec'11.

My complain against the Bank is that if they had to convert the account from Zero Balance to an AQB maintenence (or a normal savings account) then atleast i was intimated by the Bank i would have maintained the AQB reason being two of my ECS's were getting debited from this account and AQB of INR 5000 is quite manageable. I tried talking to a customer care executive in Sep-Oct'11 (post charges deduction) only but didnt got any satisfied answer. And when the same kind of charges levied on again last month then i really got irritated and this forced me to pen down few strong words against the bank. I am really sad to see a Bank like Axis doing this to a customer.

Before writing this complain on consumer court web, today i again treid to talk to customer care people and i am given a TAT of 2 working days for resolution with a Complain request no.- 5999393 and then routed me to the Vikaspuri branch i.e. Home branch and asked me to contact the branch on the following nos. 011-28542393-404 and 28540217 to request for the reversals of INR 2,300. When tried these nos. a lady picked and then after so many intercom transfers when nobody picks up this lady took my contact no. and asked me to arrange a call back. I was surprised and got a call back just to hear that "sir you need to visit the branch and give us a written request to get these reversals done but there is no guarantee for the same.

Although i have make up my mind as i had a bitter experience with Axis bank i don't want to continue with this and want to close my account ASAP but still request Axis bank to release my Debited amount after all its a hard earned money by me and dont want to pay for this.

Pradeep Samaria
    Email - pradeep_samaria@yahoo.co.in
    Mob - +91-9871693444

Rasool Shaik Guest

Default Request: Change salary account to personal account

Please change my salary account to personal account. Check the following details

Details:

Name : Rasool.Shaik

Account No : 911010048842226

Branch Name: Bangalore Main branch

Thanks & reg

Rasool.shaik

Default Convert

I have salary account with sum balance but i want convert my salary account to current account . What is the producer for that?

1. salary account with HDFC bank
    By Unregistered in forum Bank Account
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:00 AM
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 02:26 PM
  3. Direct debit from my Axis bank saving account by Axis Bank
    By anurag85born@gmail.com in forum Banking
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 03:55 PM
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
  5. Fraudulent Transaction in Salary Acoount (Axis Bank)
    By Pawan Mahajan in forum Banking