Thread: 7 months HDFC bank account statement!

Angry 7 months HDFC bank account statement!

Name:  hdfc-netbanking.jpg
    I would like to bring this incident to your notice, I wanted to get my savings account statement for last 7 months. I visited HDFC bank netbanking web site, web site refused to give account statement for last 7 monhts because they say they have data from 1st Apr onwards. They also suggested me to visit nearest branch to the statement. I visited nearest branch & I was told that they can also give statement from 1st Apr' 09, if you want last 7 months account statement then u have to put separate request for that. same would be processed in 2 working days.

I dont understand why I can't get account statement from branch locations. I can understand netbanking may not be able process some request, but even after u visit personally to branch, these guys can't server your request.

HDFC bank & many other banks keep talking about computerization & technology implementation, but that's not the fact.

is it simple account statement, these banks can't give that promptly. I also had discussion with HDFC callcenter officer, she was not aware of that u can request hard copy of account statement! I can give request online but I need it urgently, I can't wait for 7 days,

shame on u HDFC bank!

Post bank statement forthe month of dec '09 , jan'10 , feb'10

bibhuti Guest

Cool pls send me my saving account statement of privious 7 monts

please send the statement
    pls send my saving account ststement in your hdfc bank at thane (west),pokharana road 2,vsant vihar,maharastra.i am a employee of voltas ltd(mining & construction division),joda(keonjhar),orissa.

my saving account no-02761140005123
    pls send me details on my email id now.Now i am on line.my email ID - bibhuti_voltas@yahoomail.om

Default Response-pls send me my saving account statement of privious 7 monts

Quote Originally Posted by bibhuti View Post

Dear Mr. Sahu,

You can request for your account statement for the last 7 months either via netbanking or phone-banking channels. Alternatively, you could also send us an email at the id talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account number and other contact and other details with the id number (TTU00014607042010) in the subject line.

Additionally, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your account number, and employment and other contact details on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Default Response - pls send me my saving account statement of privious 7 monts

Quote Originally Posted by bibhuti View Post

Dear Mr. Sahu,

You can request for your account statement for the last 7 months either via netbanking or phone-banking channels. Alternatively, you could also send us an email at the id talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account number and other contact and other details with the id number TTU00014607042010 in the subject line.

NILESH ASHOBHAI PATIL Guest

Cool My bank statement hdfc bank last one year

MY SALERY ACCOUNT NO 02511050020054 hDFC BANK 01/03/2009 TO 31/03/2010 BANK STATEMENT PLEASE SENT TODAY MY MAIL IN kataria.srt.ccm2@marutidealers.com My contact No 9824303000 My birth day 23/06/2010

maliwadn Guest

Wink

pls send my saving account ststement in your hdfc bank at shyamal cross road .i am a employee of Relince Private Limited Ahemedabad

Nma- Narendrasinh R Maliwad
    my saving account no-16761050002305
    pls send me details on my email id now.Now i am on line.my email ID - [email]maliwadn@yahoomail.com

manoj99 Guest

Smile i want to check my hdfc statement online

pls send statement

HDFC Bank Guest

Default Response-My bank statement hdfc bank last one year

Quote Originally Posted by NILESH ASHOBHAI PATIL View Post
    MY SALERY ACCOUNT NO 02511050020054 hDFC BANK 01/03/2009 TO 31/03/2010 BANK STATEMENT PLEASE SENT TODAY MY MAIL IN kataria.srt.ccm2@marutidealers.com My contact No 9824303000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting@@@@@@@@@@@@@@98243 03000@@@@@@end_of_the_skype_highlighting My birth day 23/06/2010

At the outset, we would like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

We are arranging to send the account statements from 01/03/2009 to 31/03/2010 to your e-mail address .

You should receive the same within 48 hours.

Default Response

Quote Originally Posted by maliwadn View Post

Nma- Narendrasinh R Maliwad
    my saving account no-16761050002305
    Dear Mr Maliwad,

We are arranging to send the account statements from 01/04/2010 to 09/06/2010 to your e-mail address.

You should receive the same within 48 hours.

M.Srikumar Guest

Post Bank statement

please send the statement
    please send the account statement for the month of july'09 to 7sep'09 and 7dec'10 to 06mar'10

Default Response-Bank statement

Quote Originally Posted by M.Srikumar View Post
    Dear customer,

This is to inform you that you can check your account statements online using the netbanking facility. Else, you can also contact a bank representative via our phonebanking service to place your request. For us to be able to assist you in this particular instance, we would need additional details such as your account number and contact details so we can generate the statement and mail it across. Request you to please share these details with us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU00056029062010 mentioned in the subject line of your email.

harrasedcustomer is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

HDFC Bank cant even send statements to the customers who hold accounts with them. Shame on you Customer Service. Why does the bank have tis dept and why do they call it customer service. they should have named it harrassed customer assistance. If they even knew the mening of customer service, this forum on HDFC complaints would be empty.

sagar.shejwal@yahoo.in Guest