Thread: complaint regarding delaying in services by SBI

SUMIT KUMAR PATEL Guest

Default complaint regarding delaying in services by SBI

respected sir,
    with due respect i want to state that myself SUMIT KUMAR
    PATEL having bank account in SBI BANK of JAYANT BRANCH in SINGRAULI
    DISTRICT(MP). its joint account with my father.i have been issued 2 atm
    cards.
    sir last year on oct.31 2008,i made a request for
    reissuing my atm card which was damaged due to same reason.
    i subbmitted my application and made call at MAIN
    BRANCH OF SBI IN MUMBAI and made my atm no. to be blocked.
    at the same next day my 200rs was also deducted from
    my account for same request.
    til now i have given 3 more applications regarding
    delaying in receiving of my atm services..til i hvn't received any
    information
    regarding why its being delayed.
    1week before i made call at
    MUMBAI BRANCH to make my conformation of my atm request, i was being told
    that they havn't received any request.sir i m student studying outside of my
    hometown.
    my father has gone thrice at office he has
    sent back after being told that they dont know anything.
    even i called to my brach manager of my
    hometown MR. S.P. MISHRA he also bursted and said dont give me threat and i
    have to do nothing.
    sir every year i am paying 100rs as 2 atm
    annual charge and i am having only 1 atm with me.
    i had confirmed at BHOPAL(MP) ,from ATM
    CHANNEL MANAGER MR.CHANDRACHUR SINGH and at MUMBAI ,still nothing has been
    done....
    plz loook over my
    problem and make some cencern over it......
    waiting for ur
    humble action.....

yours truly,

SUMIT KUMAR PATEL

A/C no.10780996823

SBI ,JAYANT BRANCH(MP)
    contact no.09713892590

Default complaint

I am from Imphal, Manipur.I want to participate at your clerk grade examination which held on 2009 oct.
    But all the SBI branch at Imphal i.e., SBI secretariat branch, SBI pouna bazaar Imphal refuse to take the Examination fee on 14th sept 2009
    The last date of form submission at online is on 15th sept 2009. It is already close at Imphal on 13th sept 2009. why?
    They said the transaction is close from Mumbai. I am trying at my best level but invain.

My name is Samurailatpam Princy Devi
    D/O S.Bangkabihari sharma
    OF Uripok Yambem Leikai
    Imphal.Manipur
    Mob no:- 09774462363

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Patel,

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division. The address is:

Chairman & Managing Director, State Bank of India,
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.

Default ATM problem

transaction was made on 11/8/2009 but money did not come from ATM. Card was of SBI but used in some other bank ATM and dint get the amount but when balanced was checked in SBI atm, Rs.17000/- got reduced and this was the amount which was entered in other bank ATM.Complaint was made to respective branch but only Rs.9000/- came back and still Rs.8000/- Pending and they are not responding also what can be done to get money back?

Default SBI delay in clearing cheques

I had deposited two cheques in SBI Kalighat branch in Kolkata on 07 OCt 09. The cheques have not been cleared till date (12 Oct). When I contacted the branch the Chief Manager said that they will be cleared by 14 Oct 09.

Whom can I approach to complain about this inordinate delay.

SR Roy

Unregistered R.L.Bhat Guest

I am paid pension through SBI Kachhi Chawni Jammu (2374). In the Monthly pension of 2/09, 3/09, 4/09 and 5/09 Rs.1926/= Per Month were credited less to my account by SBI which amounts to Rs. 7704/= . Also additional dearnes relief @ 6.2% i.e. Rs. 825/= for the Month of 1/09 has not been credited to my account so far. I have complained number of times to bank authorities, every time they say that we have forwarded the case to SBI Chandigarh.
    My on line complaints ,in this connection, are CC-1244962419140, CC-1245828978781,CC-1248855571171, CC-1251132100808 and CC-1255537931640. I request for your intervention so that Bank authorities credit ammount of Rs.8529/= (7704/= + 825/=) to account.
    with regards
    (R.L.Bhat)

Question Poor Servive , Employees bad behavior

Requested Sir,

We are having a corporate account with SBI in name Petron Civil Engg.Pvt Ltd. we are in feild of Construction Co. and we are having branches all over India one is in Kasimpur (Aligarh) Utter-Pradesh branch code-(01364) with Account No-30286167426.

From last three months there is problem in branch with server connectivity, hard dish problem and many more, for this we are sufring many problems but we adjusted but last month on 06.10.09 we issued cheques to our parties chq no-799235 & 799239 amounting of Rs.2500/-& 4442/- respectively but those cheques have been not cleared till date i.e. up to 07.11.09 (one month). For this our official has to went to bank on daily basis and every time bank staff's is giving a new excuise.

Default Provid cheque book

Dear sir / Madam
    I open current account with your SBI BRANCH GADCHANDUR DIST CHANDRAPUR (MS) Furm Name Sai insurance & online multy servises A/c No 30918766425 On date of 09/10/2009 . But your bank anable to providing cheque book after complition of 2 manth to me. WHY
    Plese check your servicing system & provid cheque book immediataly .

Your Faithfully
    Sai insurance & online multy
    servises
    Proprietor - Suwarana vijay thakare
    Ward no 6 Beside of Hotel swagat
    Near bus stop Gadchandur Tah - Korpana
    Dist - Chandrapur (MS) 442908
    Mob No . 09764446363

Default Cheque books not being issued

multicity cheque books of 67 persons having account no as below have not been issued for last 3 months despite regular reminders and requests, please look into the matter and get it resolved at the earliest.

Surender Singh Gahlot Guest

Default Loan Under PMEGP

Sir, I am applying a Loan to KVIC, Delhi. The Task force Under chairmen of D.C of South-West District of Delhi were rccommended the Loan on Vermi Compost vide letter dt. 13.02.2009. and my file send to S.B.I Najafgarh branch for section the loan. but sorry to say that went to bank on daily basis and every time bank staff's is giving a new excuise.

Surender Singh gahlot S/o Sh. Sukhbir Singh

Surender Singh gahlot S/o Sh. Sukhbir Singh
    R/o Village & Post Office, MITRAON, New Delhi-110043
    Ph:09212762144
    Email: rehango@yahoo.com

It is for the bank to decide whether loan should be provided to a person or not, Consumer Forum can not give any direction that a particular person be given loan.

Apart from this kindly post your complaint in detailed manner, may be we can help you.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Default delay in loan pass

From:
    Current a/c;-30677694722
    The Chief Manager
    State Bank of India
    Nizamabad

We wish to inform you that in February, 2009 we have given an application for sanction of CC limit of Rs. 22.00 lakhs (Rupees Twenty Two Lakhs only) and a Term Loan of Rs. 75.00 lakhs (Rupees Seventy Five Lakhs Only) for our Soya Nuggets project under the firm name of M/s Naresh Healthy Food Products. The construction of building and installation of machinery of the above plant has been completed in the month of September, 2009 and the commercial production has started in the month of October, 2009 but we are yet to hear from you about the fate of our application. The capital expenditure of the above project has been met out of short term loans arranged from the market at very high rate of interest. For the day to day running of the unit we are also having to arrange working capital from open market at a much higher rate of interest. The unit is also eligible for subsidy from the Ministry of Food Processing which is now in jeopardy

due to the delay in sanctioning of the loan. Our original application given in the month of February, 2009 has been misplaced and we have been asked to submit a fresh application in the month of July, 2009 which was also been promptly submitted by us immediately. On the basis of our original application registration with the Ministry of Food Processing was also made in the month of February by the bank through internet as required.

We feel that this was really unfortunate thing to happen particularly to a very old and loyal customer of your bank having a long standing relation of more than 33 years (erstwhile M/s M.Bansilal & Co and presently Naresh Enterprises). Against the facility of Rs. 143.00 lakhs being enjoyed by us we have provided a security of Rs. 270.00 lakhs which at about 200% is one of the highest security given by any other customer. We not only have an impeccable track record with your bank but has also been instrumental in getting substantial business to the bank.

We therefore seek your intervention even if at this late stage to immediately sanction both our limits lest our claim for subsidy becomes stale and to avoid unnecessary financial strain.

Yours faithfully

Copy to:
    1. GM, LHO, SBI, Hyderabad
    2. DGM, LHO, SBI, Hyderabad
    3. AGM, LHO, SBI, Hyderabad

Default ATM Pin No. not received

I had applied for ATM Card on 08-dec-10. I had received ATM card 20-Jan-10.But still not received pin no. from My branch
    My A/c details:P.PADMANABHA RAJU , A/C NO.11326369716 (branch Nad kotha road, Visakhapatnam),ATM CARD No.6220181010800039677.Pls forward pin no. at earliest.

vsk Rao Guest

Post Arrears of naval pay-6th pay commission

[V satya krishna Rao A/c No.10709020326 -My pension Account.

Sir /Madam ,

I ,V. SATYA KRISHNA RAO,Pension A/c No 10709020326 served in Indian Navy for 20 yrs of extensive service in Indian Armed Forces in and around India. I have retired from Indian Navy 30th Sep 08, as completion of my 20 years tenure. Ihave received only my .D.C.R.G , D.A , Pay & allowances etc as according our norms (Naval Pay Office Regulations ) I have not received the 6th Pay Commission arrrears and D.A also adjustment of my Pension as according to New scale inculding Medical Pension 30% Which declared and certified by our Indian Naval Medical Officer at the time of my final retirement Medical exminations . Now I am receiving Rs . 5800/ as Family pesion , Where as i am supposed to get atleast 9000+ including medical Pesion .

Sir I have not even received the Arrears of 6th pay Commission lumpsum amount which is atleast 02 months back. As allready the amount been credicted and received by all of our Batch mates (The Personnel retired with me )

I am folding my hands to take up the case and justify at an earliest to slove my domestical problems as I am in hand to mouth position

Yours faithfully

State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA 400021.[/QUOTE]

J POLA RAO Guest

Post For A.T.M. Card

I am your bank account(A/C.No-10433556121in S.B.I.) holder from 1999 at Gopalapatnam branch in Visakhapatnam-530027. One year back my ATM card was lost in bus journey. I was complaint at our branch two times for new card (One complaint - 25-09-09 and 20-01-2010), from today onwards there is no response from branch. Please verify my complaint and solve it sir,

1. Re-Delaying of Passport