This is a discussion on Telephone dead within the Bad Response or Bribe forums, part of the Government Department category; Dear Sir, I am a BSNL telephone subscriber from couple of years. My telephone is dead from 2 months I ...
- 11-18-2011, 11:23 AM #1Balakrishnan M Guest
I am a BSNL telephone subscriber from couple of years. My telephone is dead from 2 months I registered complaints over phone which hardly yielded much result. The normal reply was "cable fault". My phone bearing No.080-25720219 and Consumer no. (43032648) I have been registering complaints everyday. Please look into the matter.
We would appreciate it if this situation could be resolved immediately, and a substantial rebate offered on our month’s bills.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanking you kindly do the needful.
- By Jitendra Koli in forum Land Line PhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2011, 01:47 PM
- By Sheila Pai in forum Land Line PhoneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:31 AM
- By adv.singh in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2010, 09:55 AM
- By Advocate.sonia in forum JudgmentsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:23 PM