Thread: Employer Not paying the salary

Arjun keshari Guest

Default Employer Not paying the salary

I am working with a Paper industry in Mahipalpur,New Delhi -110037 , Our
    employer is not giving the salary of few people for the Month of Feb 2009 .
    Every month he paid the salary for the past month is on next month of 21-25

Arjun keshari
    New Delhi

anubhavmathur is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

I Joined a company on 8 June 09, they have paid me for the month of June but for the July they have not paid me yet. Due to the frustration i left the job and now i am asking them to pay my salary for the month of July they are simply saying no to it and also adding that you have to serve notice period. Please do let me know what can be best done in this case.
    Name of company is Grass Root Research & Creations Pvt Ltd. New Delhi.

Anubhav Mathur.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Sorry to inform you that, the disputes between employee and employers are not covered under Consumer Protection Act. For such complaint you will have to proceed under Labour Courts.

PATIL Guest

Post Employer not paying salary for month

I am working with a Ratnapprabbha motors chikalthana aurangabad, Our
    employer is not giving the salary of few month .
    Every month he paid the salary for the past month is on next month of 21-25

Please send your reply as soon as possible , I will give you the contact NO
    and details of the org.

patil

Help Required !! Guest

Question Salary not being paid !!

Dear sir/ Madam

I joined a company on jan 27th, as BDM, Hyderabad.

H.O is at Noida.

I worked hard day & night to represent company as brand.

I was paid for feb, March salary delayed till april 23rd.

I decided not to work further.

I am not being paid salary for the work of FEb, March.

They never gave me appointment letter.

Offer letter was given via mail.

Is there any way of getting my Salary ??

Pavan

B J Patel Guest

Default Company is not paid my salary for 6 Months.

I was worked with M/s. Akay Industries Pvt Ltd since may2010.

Akay Industries was given me an appointment letter. After that they are not paid me my salary for month of June to Octomber 2010 and they are not responding the same.

Please advice me what I have to do??

I have a enough evidence regarding my follow-ups and their replies in this regards,

Please advice..

Bhupesh Patel

rajniji is offline Junior Member

I was working with Eurokids, IV phase, Mohali. I was not given any appointment letter stating the clauses about salary. Without prior intimation, I received a letter stating that my services are no longer required. When I personally met the concerned person Mrs. Sujatha( Director SWAMI RAM TIRTHA SCHOOL), she said she will pay me the security that was deducted everymonth from the salary nd nothing more than that. It is 9 months now , I have reminded them several times but to no avail. kindly help not to get salary but to teach a lesson to corrupted people. This is corruption, and I want them to realize that they are wrong . This inspiration I have got from the great leader Shri Anna Hazare. Salary is not important I want Justice so that they should not do the same with other teachers.

rajni

raja1986 is offline Junior Member

i have worked as software developer at easyware technology (unregistered company) located at
    #7 RR Layout, RS Puram, Coimbatore-641002. I joined at 5th APR 2008. A resigned my job at JAN 2012.
    I am not being paid salary for the work of DEC 2011 and JAN 2012. They never gave me appointment letter.
    Is there any way of getting my Salary ??

RAJA
    TUTUICORIN

Shalaka Vaity Guest

Post Salary Not Paid by Euclid Infotech Tendersinfo

I was working with Euclid Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Tendersinfo.com). In the month of January 2012 the company told me to resign immediately and did informed me that my salary will be given to me in the full and final settlement cheque. I resigned on 4th January 2012, but to my notice they did not gave me my salary of December month 2011 which I was suppose to get within a months time. Still I have not got my salary from Euclid Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Tendersinfo.com). I keep on mailing the HR Dept. but they reply to me that it is still in process and our Director Sweety Shukla will come to mumbai and sign the cheque will hand it over to you. It has been 4 months till now. This company is privately owned so they can do anything they want. Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Labour Law in India are not helping the employees from this kind of harassment. Will like to move to the court after completion of 6 months.

Post Tarimaniton me

I was working with Aegis Ltd. , Odyog Vihar , IV phase, Gurgaon . I am working with Aegis Ltd Gurgaon without informtion on 04/05/12 send the HR and HR says that you are tarminate . So i am asking HR manager Why me tarminate after that HR manager says You Absconding Tarmination and Called the Sece. and ought of the Caompus . so Plaese Help me and why me do.

MANVENDRA

Angry employer not paying salary, not responding to mails or calls either

I am from Mumbai and I joined a pr company called PRO ALLIANCEPR located in Hauz Khas, Delhi. Its owner is Sanjeev(Sanjeeb) Mahapatra (Mohapatra) and its vice president is (Arupjyoti Gogoi). both are BIG FRAUD
    I worked from home in Mumbai, as the company did not have a office here. I joined them on February 22nd 2012. Though I was promised re-imbursements for travelling, I never got paid actually for the same. In the month of March 2012, I was paid the salary, but my re-imbursements were ignored. After constant reminders, I was never paid any re-imbursements. In these two months, I worked, outside my KRA's. I worked overtime and was mentally pressurized and harassed. I got really frustrated and so tensed, that I gave a month notice in the month of April 2012. But, there was a huge event at Mumbai in the next month, so my boss very politely asked me to serve the notice period, which I willingly as ethical as it could be, agreed. As a single person, located in Mumbai, I did an event on the 10th of May 2012. I was promised, re-imbursements for the cab (which I took for 2 days consecutively). After the event, the boss informed, that he would deposit the cash once he returns to Delhi. Since then, the next day, he changed password for my official id (without intimating me), does not respond to my calls or sms. None of the people in the office have been responding to me either. Please tell me what to do now ?
    I am in Mumbai, can i file a police complaint here ?
    The owner has used my home address as his office address ?
    Will he pay me the last month salary, along with the re-imbursements ?

PANKAJ SHARMA Guest

Post salary hold

I Joined a company on 8 april 2012, they have paid me for the month of may but for the june they have not paid me yet. Due to the frustration i left the job and now i am asking them to pay my salary for the month of june they are simply saying no to it and also adding that you have to serve notice period. Please do let me know what can be best done in this case.
    Name of company is Kenda Farben India Pvt. Ltd. Noida

now these response company:-

I already ask the accountancy department to start the calculation; in 1 week time you will get what is due.

Regards.
    Alberto

Alberto Lunardon
    Kenda Farben India Pvt. Ltd.
    A-27, Sector 80, Phase II - Noida 201305
    Office tel: +91 0120 4282118
    From: pankaj sharma [mailto:pankajsharma9909@gmail.com]
    Sent: 16 July 2012 15:56
    To: alberto@kendafarben.in
    Subject: issue

2 Dear Pankaj:

First of all you resignation was suddenly; in any case I told you in a week time; you sent a proper resignation letter on 16 July so we are working on it. You know we forwarder the letter to Delhi and they are taking care; You will get your salary as per my commitment on 23 July. If money was so important for you, you should have plan better the way you left us. It always better talk and discuss with your superior and find a smooth solution for you and for the company better then stop coming suddenly.

Regards.
    Alberto

Alberto Lunardon
    Kenda Farben India Pvt. Ltd.
    A-27, Sector 80, Phase II - Noida 201305
    Office tel: +91 0120 4282118
    From: pankaj sharma [mailto:pankajsharma9909@gmail.com]
    Sent: 19 July 2012 15:41
    To: alberto@kendafarben.in

Naveen Verma [Kenda Farben India] naveenverma@kendafarben.in
    Jul 24 (3 days ago)

to me, Alberto
    Pl note that signing authority is traveling and will be back in two days time. Your settlement will be released thereafter.

N.Verma

4 Naveen Verma [Kenda Farben India]
    Jul 26 (1 day ago)

to me, Alberto
    Dear Pankaj,

As already told you, it is under process and will come back once ready.

Rgds,

Naveen

Please advice.. and help me becouse you know, what condition me without salary.

Pankaj Sharma
    pankajsharma9909@gmail.com

PANKAJ SHARMA Guest

Unhappy salary hold

Name of company is Kenda Farben India Pvt. Ltd. Noida

Please advice.. and help me becouse you know, what condition me without salary.

Pankaj Sharma
    pankajsharma9909@gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Mam,
    I Joined a CA Firm on 18 June 12, they have paid me for the month of June but for the July they have not paid me yet. I gave them intimation that i will leave job on 31st Aug.2012 but they told me that they wil give me my salary for the month of July and Aug. in Sept. As i have to incur my living expenses i asked them to pay me now but they are simply saying no to it. Please do let me know what can be best done in this case.
    Vikram