Thread: central government OBC caste certificate problem.

ravikachhwaha3 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default central government OBC caste certificate problem.

i have complete form for obc caste certificate.
    i have attached following attested certificates:
    1:- rasan card copy (jodhpur).
    2:- 10 marksheet copy.
    3:- voter id card (jodhpur).
    4:- vote id card of father(jodhpur).
    5:- pay certificate of fathers earning with 3 year statement attested by account officer.
    6:- OBC certificate of rajasthan government (made at jodhpur).
    7:- domicle (mool niwas) certificate (jaisalmer)

clerk at tehsil office said the i have make my OBC caste certificate from jaisalmer because i have mool niwas from jaisalmer.
    if he is right then query is:-
    In the form i need signature of parsadh then who will sign at my form at jaisalmer.
    In the form i need signature of Patwari then who will sign because i have rasan card of jodhpur.
    and most important if jodhpur tehsil can not make ...then how they give me OBC certificate of rajasthan.

pls help i m in very big trouble.

Default Query

I want to apply for central govt. I belong to OBC catagory in maharashtra. I have my caste certificate which was issued by the maharashtra govt. Now I want non creamy layer certificate to apply various central govt scheme. I am confuse here to which caste certificate (central or State) should be submitted for my non creamy layer certificate. Please help as early as possible.

Thanking You

Default Central government caste certificate

Thanking You

Hi i also want to do the same .I have the cast certificate of Maharashtra now i want a central government caste certificate .Pls let me know the procedure to do so.

Default OBC Certificate details

Hi!
    Iam Navaranjani. My caste name is SERVAI (DNC). But here onwards i cannot get OBC certificate.

Is there any need to check Gazette because i can't get the certificate even iam in backward class.

How can i get my certificate?

Plz help me ........ my id - navaranjani.r@gmail.com

Regards Ranjani...

Unhappy Unfair IBPS

I cleared the CWE clerk II IBPS exam in this year. Now my Interview is schedule on 22nd March 2013. I have Obc Caste Certificate issued by Maharashtra Government, But now IBPS officers wants caste Certificate issued by central Government. They have not asked this when submitting the exam form. They just want to know the cast while submmiting form..This is just unfair.Now I want non creamy layer certificate to apply various central govt scheme and it is impossible because income of my father is more than 4.5 lakhs in a year. Now What can I do?
    Plz provide me guidance. my Email id is akshayp707@gmail.com

criss.angel1999@gmail.com Guest

Default obc caste certificate

i have required obc caste certificate in uttarakhand but their is boundation period for living proof is 27 years (since 1985).the tehsil issued me obc certificate in 2006 also but at that time the living proof of 15 years is enough.my whole education is from uttarakhand since 1993.My father is a central goverment employee in roorkee ,uttarakhand.my fathere is from uttar pradesh and his service in roorkee uttarakhand since 1984 when uttar pradesh and uttarakhand was one state.
    I am also to know that if i am not eligible for state caste certificate can i am applied for central caste certificate or their is also some boundation.

1. Certificate Problem
    By mantu123 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:43 AM
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 05:53 PM
  3. MESCOM(Incompetence of central government to provide power supply in DK)
    By chain201985@yahoo.com in forum Electricity