Thread: GTM Teleshopping

shobhit.kumar.garg is offline Junior Member

Post GTM Teleshopping

This is to inform you that i had purchased Tummy Fit Slimming Oil on February 17, 2012 from GTM Teleshopping. It's been almost 29 days today of using it but till today no change was found in the size of my tummy i.e the product has not worked on me. I have the Invoice with me.

As per the advertisement on TV, it was told that if the product will not work in 30 days then 110% value back will be given back but it was not told that the value back will be in the form of another product and also this condition is not in written anywhere in the brochure i received with the product. This is clearly a cheating with the customers.

Today when i called on the customer care number, they told me to take another product against value back offer or the amount will be returned only after 12 months. I completely disagree with this statement.

Neither i want another product nor i can wait for 12 months. Requesting you to please take a serious action on this and help me in getting my whole money asap.

Waiting for your immediate & positive response.

Thanks & Best Regards

Shobhit Kumar Garg
    # +91-9311288494

Joy
    Joy is offline Member
    Sep 2012

Reality different.....Ads are lucrative s as our law weak & corruption = Time...we r Not unite previously Britishers ruled now Ads & Business + Politic-ans

raogumidelli@yahoo.com Guest

Default Regarding the usage of tummy fit oil

Dear Sir.

After seeing your advertisement in ZEE Telugu Channel, I have ordered Tummy fit oil on 03-12-2012 with great hopes my belly will reduce 4 inches in one month as mentioned in your advertisement. Unfortunately my belly is reduced one inch only.

On 03.12.2012 I received one bottle of slimming Gelly, two bottles of slimming oil, one bottle of face slimming cream.Now the slimming gelly is over and slimming oil bottle is available I contacted your customer care by phone, there is no proper response from your customer care, once they asked me to use face slimming cream in place of slimming gelly, once they asked me to use only slimming oil. which is correct. Service is not as good as your advertisement. Four inches reduction of belly is only for advertisement purpose or any reality is there, when I asked your customer care they say after completing slimming oil, if I order once again they will send more stronger dose Tummy fit oil.Is there varieties of slimming oil are there. Can I get correct proper reply from customer care or reply to my email or I should feel happy only by seeing your advertisement in the above referred channel.

G. Hanumanth Rao
    Mobile:9948136326
    Email:raogumidelli@yahoo.com

Thumbs down No result by step-up .

there is no support by gtm,i also used their product nearly above 30 days but here no result by this product.
    Order no-3745.
    Abt this matter i also called to gtm,but there has no support to me,only avoid.please help me.

Default No result from step up

I have purchased Stepup product from GTM.. But there has been no result what so ever.... hence I called the customer care and they say there is no money back only value back of 110 percent ... and we need to purchase something again from GTM...

Request you to please take some actions on these fraud ads and television network which are promoting these ads.

Manish

Default Gtm

I had bought GTM tummy fit Slimming Oil wide invoice number 3233 , Order Id 5070604 Dated : 17/06/2013 for 2500.
    I was promised Money Back within 30 days. I used it for 2 weeks with absolutely no results.

When I called I was told that I can get money only after 12 months, Or I had to courier it back at my cost and 30% will be deducted.

1] Product is useless
    2] Customer Care is Pathetic
    3] GTM makes false promises and sells fake products
    4] I am not sure if I courier the product, Will they ever return the money or not.

Please help