Thread: SBH ATM Card Not Received

dheeraj.jaju is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Angry SBH ATM Card Not Received

Hello SBH,

My Name is DHEERAJ KUMAR JAJU(PLEASE KEEP NOTE). Its been great inconvenience having an SBH account, I Lost my ATM card on 5th Feb 2012 and Blocked my card immediately, i requested for a new card few days later paying Rs. 200/- at the Hussaini Alam Branch, A/C. 52205489912, and was said that I would receive my ATM Card by post within 15 days, but i didnt get the Card even after 15 days and went to bank to ask for the card. On asking about the card, one of the representatives of the Hussaini Alam Branch Named AMIR HUSSAIN, at the post of Spl. Asst.(doesnt matter to me), saying me to ask to the Postman or Post Office about the card, i said i have already asked but there wasn't any post on my name from SBH. The discussion came into debate when Mr Amir said me that you have to come again and again to the bank for the card if you don't get as its my work not his, and was saying me about DISCIPLINE when i raised my voice for the card. This is not at all excepted from a well reputed bank, when a bank representative asking the customer about DISCIPLINE.

When i approached the Branch Manager Mr. P. SESHADARI, asked him about the ill-behavior of the representative, he said me to understand the situation and asking me to cooperate with them. Later another representative was asked by the Manager to look into my problem. When the other representative checked into my problem into his system, the name on the card is shown as D. JAIN and the address was the same i had put on the form, but not the name. I asked him how could the name on the card to be appeared should come as D. JAIN when I want to be as DHEERAJ KUMAR JAJU. To this the rep said me that it is automatically taken by the system. Now i really doubt on the Systems of SBH as they are not working properly. How could the system take my name as D. JAIN when i have wanted it to be Dheeraj Kumar Jaju, and even the name on my Account is Dheeraj Kumar Jaju. Later when i checked my Address on the file with the bank, my ZIP code is showing 500064, but i had give it 500002 in the form at the time of opening the account with SBH, Hussaini Alam Branch. On asking the Post Man about the card, he said there was a card on this address but was not accepted by the households as no one was there by that name on the card. I dont know if he was saying about the same card.

This shows the incompetency of SBH Bank to maintain the correct data of the customer, resulting in customer going to different Banks where they get their problems easily resolved and rectified in time. I would really appreciate if there is a response to this Post and would like to be compensated on the inconvenience caused to me.

Dheeraj Kumar Jaju
    A/C. 52205489912
    SBH, Hussaini Alam Branch,
    Hyderabad.

NAZIA SULTANA Guest

Question My name is nazia sultana

Its been great inconvenience having an SBH account. I have not recieved ATM card but not delivered what should I do .In bank they was telling we are not responsible .First I was applied on 9 january 2012 but not delivered and second time on april 19 2012 also not not delivered but I got the message that ATM card has been despatch. But I was correctly fill the form with my correct address .Darussalam Branch of hyderabad accont no. is 62046641779
    This shows the inconvenience of SBH bank to maintain the account .I would really appreciate if ther is a response to this and would like to compensate in the inconvenience caused to me.

sairamreddy Guest

Default atm card

i have not recived atm stiil now please send me the atm card

moluguri vijay kumar Guest

Default Sbh atm card not received

i have not received atm card still now plese send me the atm card ,A/C.62067125035

Sumit deshmukh Guest

Default do not received ATM card

i have not received atm card still now plese send me the atm card ,A/C.]

Lightbulb Not received atm card.

DEAR SIR,

I am last more than one year applying for ATM card. At least 3 times given fulfill format in your branch.
    But no any response from your branch end.
    Hence kindly you are requested to arrange to issue the ATM card as early as possible.
    Details:-
    Name:- Rajesh Pralhadrao Aghav
    A/c No.52150624645 (Saving)
    Parmanant Address:- Mauli Niwas,Shivaji Nagar,Opp.OM Shanti Ded College,
    AMBAD Dist.Jalna - 431204.
    Correspondence Address:- NSL Sugars Unit III - Jay Mahesh ,Pawarwadi Tq.Majalgaon,Dist.Beed - 413131.
    Mob.7875558688 , 9921952030.
    Kindly again you are requested to arrange to issue ATM card on above Correspondence Address immediately.
    Thanking You,

Post i did not received my ATM card

hello SBH i didn't received my ATM card.my name is samatha, please recover this problem,i want my ATM card urgently.

golla komaraiah Guest

Red face atm not received

hi..,am golla komaraiah i have applied atm since one month but till date it is not received pls give me suggestion for me

KISHORE DESHAM Guest

Default Didn't received my atm card

It's been a great inconvience having SBH account. I kishore desham bearing A/c no:62040220642 in SBH (KEESARA BRANCH) have applied for atm for two times, but i didn't received my ATM yet. Bank officer has said that i ll get my ATM in post. But i didn't get even after applying for two times. Iam in a urgent need of ATM. So, I request you to issue my ATM as early as possible.

Following are my details of communication:
    DESHAM KISHORE

SBH Keesara branch.
    Rangareddy.

venugopald1506@gmail.com Guest

Default Requesting complaint on SBH ATM

I (T. Kamala devi w/o NARASIMHA SWAMY) lost my SBH ATM Card in the month of 26th May'2013, and blocked my atm on 27th May'2013 with complaint no:201305271246679.
    and I requested an application for new ATM Card with my permanent address along with that complaint no. now branch manager is saying that you have allotted ATM Card and your dispatched no: EQ508349524. But till now (18th June'2013) i have not received my ATM card. I regularly inquiring my postman also. So pl take immediate action on this, to issue my ATM Card.

with a lot of Expectations, i am awaiting here from you.

Thanking you sir,

Post not received ATM card

please issuee ATM card

Default Atm card not received

I am P. PRAVEEN VARMA , AC.NO.62172078731,
    address:h.no.4-117, biragulapadu (village), sunnambatti (post), dummagudem (mandal), khamma (district)

I didnt get my ATM , since one year I am using accont but i didnt get my atm card, its a big problem to draw money with checks please send my atm card and resolve my problem

DHESHETTI DAYAKAR Guest

Default Not Received ATM Card

Respected Sir, I am Dayakar My AC no 62046822336 SBH Bhongir branch , i applied for ATM card on 26.7.13 but not received till date Please arrange me ATM card Early possible.

D.Dayakar.

M Balaiah Guest

Default my atm card lossed

hi sbh . I maddela balaiah my atm card loss i cal to your custamer black my atm card 10days back i didnot resived new atm card request please send atm new card .

My SBH a/c no. 62280324807. Till date not received ATM card.

1. My PAN CARD has not received