Thread: Non withdrawl from atm machine but amount debited from account

anita setia is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Non withdrawl from atm machine but amount debited from account

I have a Salary Account PNB, N-46, Conn. Circus, New Delhi, Saving Bank A/c No. 1846000102235026 and ATM Debit Card No. 5048841846010002288 with the name of Anita Setia.

Sir, I verbally complained with PNB bank Authorities on phone no. 01202444028 for my Rs. 10,000/- which was debited from my account but I didn't withdraw the same.

On 4th October, 2011 at 6:59 p.m. at HDFC Bank, Geeta Colony, I was trying to draw some amount. First I enter Rs. 10,000/- on the ATM then screen display " your transaction is in fast process" then immediately my ATM card comes out from the machine but I didn't cash and the receipt. Then on second attempt at 7:01 P.M. I checked my balance from the machine and get the receipt of Rs. 40,990/-. Once again I twicely tried to withdraw Rs. 5000/- from the same ATM and immediately get the amount. In the end I have total amount Rs. 10,000/-. Then, I called on 01202444028 PNB customer care number and asked about the transaction, they informed me that you have a transaction of Rs. 20,000/- before half an hour and I told them everything then they said me to complaint by dialing 3 on the same number and they assured me that I will get my money within one week. After that I was keep on contacting for the complain but this was all in vain as they did not heed to my request.

So you are requested to please help me to get my hard earned money back.
    Hope you will look into the matter seriously and give me fruitful reply as early as possible.

prashant kushare is offline Junior Member

Default Non Withdrawl from ATM Machine but amount debited from account

As per the above subject, I am Prashant Kushare, want to inform you that my salary account is with your ICICI Bank. My account No.005901529257, civil lines, Nagpur branch. On dt.4/10/11 i withdrawl the amount of Rs.2000/- from ATM Machine of HDFC Bank, the amount is deducted from my account but cash not withdrawl from the ATM machine (not received the cash).
    Kindly look into the matter and request you to credit(reverse) the amount in my account as soon as possible. I am waiting for your earlier reply. My phone no.9421732279.

Prashant Kushare

Kotak Support is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by anita setia View Post

Dear Ms Sethia,

We request you to follow the below procedure for claiming your funds:

Submit a complaint /dispute letter with the issuing bank [ i.e PNB] branch where you hold the savings bank account.

The issuing Bank will then raise a charge back dispute on HDFC BANK seeking the disputed transaction status.

If the transaction stands invalid as per your claim, the funds will be returned to the issuing bank, which would be credited to your account by your respective bank.

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by prashant kushare View Post

Prashant Kushare
    Dear Mr Kushare,

We request you to follow the below procedure for claiming your funds:

Submit a complaint /dispute letter with the issuing bank [ i.e ICICI] branch where you hold the savings bank account.

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by anita setia View Post

Dear Ms Sethia,

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Hi Prashant,

We have made a note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Shivlal is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Myself Ashwani Kumar, as per above subject I want to inform you that my father Mr. Shivlal has salary account (Ac No. - 31337705351) in State Bank of India Rampur Maniharan, Saharanpur UP. and Debit Card No. 6220180453000025826 with Name of SHIVLAL

Sir my father complaint both verbally and in-writing to the SBI branch Rampur Maniharan, Saharanpur UP for uncompleted transaction of Rs 20,000 (money debited from account but ATM machine did not fetch money).

On 29th Aug 2011, he went to withdraw money from PNB ATM branch Rampur Maniharan. He tried to withdraw Rs 10,000 twice, but both the time money did not come out from the ATM machine, although Rs 20,000 was deducted from his account. Then he complained to SBI branch manager, they said that their ATM in-charge person was on leave and they can only re-look into the matter after he comes back. We waited, waited and kept following up. The ATM in-charge person arrived after 20 days and he wrote my father's complaint and said that he will let us know what went wrong on the uncompleted transaction and how we can recover our Rs 20,000 money back. After one week my father went to the branch again then Branch manager said we cant do any thing you have to contact to PNB.

I also complain to SBI head office (Complain No. AT42922478413 and AT42922478424) on 29th sept 2011 but did not receive any response yet. I always try to call on costumer care but nobody pickup my call.

Sir please help me to get our money back.

Thanks and regards,
    Contact No. - 9917036039
    Email id - ar.ashwani@gmail.com

Exclamation Non Withdrawal from ATM Machine but amount debited

Non Withdrawal from ATM Machine but amount debited from account

As per the above subject, I am Rohit Pandey, want to inform you that my saving account is with your SBI Bank. My account No.0063039242336, Agrawal Nagar, Indore branch. On dt.11/11/11 at 19:48 i withdrawal the amount of Rs.1000/- from ATM Machine of SBI Bank (Bangali Chouraha), Machine displays a message "Transaction time Out", So cash & transaction Slip is not received from Machine. Than I again checked it on 12/11/11 at SBI ATM (Sapna Sangeeta Road) at 15:05 it shows the amount of Rs 1000 is debited from my account on 11/11/11.

Kindly look into the matter and request you to credit (reverse) the amount in my account as soon as possible. I am waiting for your earlier reply. My phone no. 8435999593.

Rohit Pandey

Saving Bank Account No.:- 0063039242336
    Debit Card No.:- 5047753038400061797
    Email Id: - rohitpandey_1980@rediffmail.com

Post Non Withdrawl from ATM Machine but amount debited from account

I have made a transaction on 12/01/2013 from “The Mahanagar Co -Oprative Bank”, Thurbhe ATM for Rs. 2000.00. But Transaction was failed and i got a slip stating “Invalid Transaction. Please Try Again”.
    Txn No = 5028. Amount does not dispense. But this amount is debited from my account.
    I made second transaction for same Rs.2000.00. That transaction was successful and i got the amount.
    My first transaction was Invalid but amount is deducted from my account.
    I have made complain to Axis Bank Customer Care wide complain number is 1301013384. But still that amount is not reverting in my account. Please look this matter seriously.

Shailabh Kumar Sinha
    Salary Account - Axis Bank Ltd Vashi Branch.
    Account Number 072010100160308