Thread: atm card application

Rahul Varade Guest

Default atm card application

Click image for larger version.

Name:	sbi-card.jpg
Views:	11316
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	5464Dear Sir

I have an s/b account in your bank at @@@@hi nagar branch Nagpur and was happy with
    the services provided. But was dissapointed by just as small way it so happened that
    unfortunately i lost my debit card and i duly reported this at my branch with an
    apllication for a fresh card but its almost more than two months i have not yet
    recived my atm card and top of it at my branch i am not getting a proper reply as
    when i will be getting the card will you be kind enough to reply me about the same.

Rahul Varade
    09881199054

sunil giri Guest

Default complain

Sriman,
    Prabndhak mhody,
    Mai sunil Giri hu. Sriman ji mera A/C No. 20340980413 hai, jo Allahabad bank me hai, jiska ATM card kuchha mahine se kam nahi kar raha hai, tab mai ne customer care number 1800220363 par call kiya to pata chala ki yah number galat hai.

Sriman ji se nivedan hai ki Allahabad bank ke jo custmoer care number hai use thik kiya jaye.

SUNIL GIRI

Default atm

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

I have lost my ATM Date 24.05.10 at 7:30 pm, today and toll free no.that you have mentioned does not exist.
    Kindly block my ATM in todays date ASAP. The details of the card are given below:

Account Holder's Name: Rajkumar Kathane
    Bank: Allahbad Bank, Manewada road Nagpur

Account type: Savings Bank Account
    Account Number: 16404
    Card No.:

Rajkumar Kathane

Anil Prakash Sharma Guest

Default Sharma

I have applied two times for the Issue of ATM card but it was not issued however yearly service charges for ATM are deducted from my account , it is requested to kindly arrange to issue the ATM card ,
    A/c no .10000424345.

panc_1 Guest

Default Request for issue new atm card

I have an s/b account in your bank at Bund Garden Branch, Pune. and was happy with
    apllication for a fresh card but its almost more than two week i have not yet
    it is request to you kindly arrange to issue deit card

vinayak panchal
    9011973903

Default change my ATM card.

i would like to change my ATM card ,i am happy with your sservice

Atmishra87@gmail.com Guest

Default ATM Card Application

I have an s/b account (662110310000897) in bank of india branch code 6621 at industrial area kota Rajasthan and was happy with
    apllication for a fresh card but its almost more than two months i have not yet

Ashutosh Mishra

anand mohan Guest

Default Issue of new atm card

To, the managing director atm core counter

dear, sir My name is anand mohan I am your regular coustomer of your SBI RED CORSS BUILDING BRANCH MUZAFFARPUR , BIHAR AND MY A/C no. is 31589179054 I an applied for my atm 3 times but my request not is not complected. so i asked you to please issued my new atm card.

I am always thanks to do my work.

YOUR FAITHFULLY CUSTOMER

Arrow ATM card disappear

my atm card disappear 10day befor but it is not closed today

Default ATM Lost

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

I have lost my ATM Date27/06/2013 at 5:30 pm and toll free no.that you have mentioned does not exist.

Account Holder's Name: Shubham Chole
    Bank: State Bank Of Hyderabad, LATUR

Account type: Savings Bank Account
    Account Number: 62080665299
    Card No.:

Shubham Chole

Unhappy Atm card not issu by sbi

Dear SIR,

Re: Application of ATM Card

I have opened an account with your bank recently DATE-10/06/2013 BUT ATM card are not issu but i fill the form carefully.
    accno. 33049580966

acc name deepak kumar
    Awaiting a favorable response from you.

Yours sincerely,
    deepak kuamr

Maibam Rupachandra Singh Guest

Default ATM card not receive

I want to receive my ATM card as soon as possible

Plz send my new atmcard