Thread: Atm card - money debit but didnt recd cash

Sarvan Guest

Default Atm card - money debit but didnt recd cash

Im having an sbi card, i used atm machine to withdraw cash, the account got debit but atm machine didnt deliver the cash in the machine.
    I raised a complaint to sbi, since one month got over, my money is not received. Please some one guide me to get back my money.
    Is any way to bring this issue to notice.

Sarvan

admin is online now Administrator

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your permanent address and a valid email ID, this will help us to understand the exact problem you are facing.

Default Problem in ATM Cash Withdrawal

Phone No :
    Mobile No : 09916741406
    Product : ATM Service
    Complaint : Account Related - ,Cash not dispensed in ATM but account debited
    Message : Dear Sir/Madam, I would to inform you that on Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 13:45 hrs I tried to withdraw Rs. 5000.00 from Corporation Bank ATM,(ATM No:C0BN039804) Paranghipallya,HSR Layout, Bangalore ? 560102. But I did not receive the money from the ATM and the said amount (Rs. 5000.00) was deducted from my account. I wouldto request you to look into the matter and take necessary action.

Angry Account is debited though ATM did not deliver cash

Respected Sir/Madam!

I tried to withdraw money yesterday (10.8.09) from the SBI ATM at Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore. I tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 3700 first, but the machine displayed a message "TRANSACTION TIMED OUT". I then tried to with draw Rs. 5000 from fast cash, and again I got the same message. I did not get cash or a transaction receipt slip both times.

I checked my balance today and found an amount of Rs. 5000 deducted from my account. Kindly look in to the issue and see that my account is credited back with the required amount at the earliest.
    Please notify me of developments regarding the same.

My account details:

SBI account number 3006470393-7
    BITS Pilani Goa Campus branch.

Transaction Details:

Debit Card No: 6220 1801 9760 0053 353
    ATM used: Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore
    Date & Time: 10th Aug 09 around 6.15PM

U Apurva Sphurthi
    Contact:+919620428147
    apurva.uppala@gmail.com

Default Money deducted from my account, but no money was delivered out of the ATM

On 6th February,2011, I have tried to withdraw Rs. 20,000 from my SBI ATM but the every time i got a receipt showing "Unable to process". On 8th February I have registered a complaint to SBI Ticket No.- AT43941023591... After 12 days i got a message the my complaint is closed from their end. I went to check the deails from my bank and gotta know that the money was withdrawn and the manager said that such cases of fraud are happening a lot these days. The bank details he showed me have the same timing that i have on my receipt that shows no money was processed out of the ATM. I have lodged a complaint with the SHO, Police station and also going to drop an application at my bank to get the video footage to get a clear idea that was it really a case of fraud or the bank is cheating its customers and not accepting its fault ? I hope i will get my refund.

sabbath is offline Junior Member

Default Account Related - MONEY DEBITED BUT DIDN"T RECEIVE CASH

Respected Sir/Madam!

I tried to withdraw money today at around 16:00 hrs from the AXIS ATM at @@@@HI VIHAR, DELHI-09. I tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 7000, but the machine displayed a message "TRANSACTION TIMED OUT" and i did not receive the cash and the receipt either. I then tried to withdraw and again I got the some message (invalid transaction) I checked my balance after few minutes on other bank ATM and found that my said cash was deducted from my account. Kindly guide me what i should do to get my money back.

sabbath aye
    15-sep-11

Default Money debited but did'nt receive the cash from ATM

I used by debit card to withdraw INR 3100 from the Abhuday bank ATM Kurla East Mumbai , the transaction was shown to be completed, i did not receive the cash neither the receipt. But the amount was deducted from my account. Transaction details as below
    21 Oct 2011 NWD-5326760109604806 -ATM0901 129408004614 21 Oct 2011 3100.00

Kindly Help.

Ankita Barve

Default Cash not dispensed in Corporation Bank ATM but my ICICI bank A/c debited

I need clarification for this issue:
    Iam ICICI bank account holder, On 5-Nov-2011(06:40 P.M),i tried to withdraw money(Rs 6,200) from Corporation Bank ATM (SR Nagar ,Hyderabad).However i didn't get the money but got back my debit card and the transaction slip with response code # 91 (stating communication failure). But after sometime i got a message stating Rs 6,200 has been debited from my ICICI account. I'm worried about my money. Please do needful for this issue.

Name:Hemanth Vinjarapu
    A/c no: 056701503085
    Bank: ICICI
    Branch:Infosys Gachibowli Branch
    ATM: Corporation Bank ATM (SR Nagar ,Hyderabad)
    My Mobile No: 09989722971
    Mail Id :hvinjarapu@gmail.com
    Amount Tried to withdraw: Rs 6,200(six thousand two hundred only)

V.Hemanth

Rohit Pandey is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Respected Sir/Madam!

As per the above subject, I am Rohit Pandey, want to inform you that my saving account is with your SBI Bank. My account No.0063039242336, Agrawal Nagar, Indore branch. On dt.11/11/11 at 19:48 i withdrawal the amount of Rs.1000/- from ATM Machine of SBI Bank (Bangali Chouraha), Machine displays a message "Transaction time Out", So cash & transaction Slip is not received from Machine. Than I checked it on 12/11/11 at SBI ATM (Sapna Sangeeta Road) at 15:05 it shows the amount of Rs 1000 is debited from my account on 11/11/11.

Kindly look into the matter and request you to credit (reverse) my hard earn money in my account as soon as possible. I am waiting for your earlier reply. My phone no. 8435999593.

With regards,

Email Id: - rohitpandey_1980@rediffmail.com

navin1988 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

This is for your kind consideration that I had visited at SBI ATM for withdrawing some cash from my HDFC Bank A/C - 05881030000741 at Narela Branch on 13.10.11 and I tried twice for Rs-10000 and for Rs-6,200/ Respectively but as mini slip attached it was unable to process the transaction, but the same got debited from my bank a/c number 05881030000741 for regarding the same I have already lodged a complaint at the same day as complaint number is 284872 for Rs -10,000 and complaint no-284870 for Rs- 6200 on same day.

further I personally visited My home Branch R K Puram on dt - 25.10.11 and made a complaint refer CRM
    number 290384. till date the issue is not resolved and didn't get any clarification regard the same so you are requested to do the needful on priority basis

Navin Kumar

A/c number-05881030000741
    Mob No- 9350150004
    Email - navink@hdfcsupport.co.in

Dear customer,

At the outset, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum as this as it may compromise the security of your account. We believe our team has already reverted on your registered email id with a resolution on November 15, 2011.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank
    Last edited by HDFC Bank; 11-17-2011 at 11:53 AM.

KINJALMBA Guest

Default Atm card - money deducted withouttransacting

On 12-11-2011, rs. 15000/- were deducted from my account no. 008501016033, icici bank and till date not refunded. On inquiring they insisted that the transaction is successful from their system. But i havent even tried for that money. On my request, they replied that cctv footage is not fetched. How could they victimize me for such a big amount, inspite of their system fault?

Kindly do the needful to provide me justice.

Kinjal shah.
    09687651388.

Default Cash not dispensed from Corporation Bank

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

This is for your kind consideration that I had visited at corporation bank ATM(ATM id-COBN207902) in noida sec 62, for withdrawing some cash from my SBI Bank A/C and I tried to withdraw Rs-500 but as mini slip attached it was unable to process the transaction, but the same got debited from my a/c for regarding the same I have already lodged a complaint in my branch as complaint ticket number is AT4292281479 for Rs -500.

Till date the issue is not resolved and didn't get any clarification regard the same so you are requested to do the needful on priority basis

Mohammad Waseem

A/c number-30653082126
    Mob No- 8010424545
    Email - waseem.amu2614@gmail.com

manish sawant Guest

Default Cash Not Withdrawn but still money was debited

Hi, Please guide i am holding BOI debit card, on 21st i had tried to withdrawn money from DCB ATM at Bhayandar (E), but due to network failure cash was not withdrawn, so i tried on the other machine in same ATM, the same problem occurred, on both occassions transaction was generated and at the cash withdrawal stage cash was not withdrawn, when i check my bank account i found that both the transactions were debited in my account.

please guide how could i get my transaction reversed

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Dear Hemanth,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team