Thread: Complaint against bank manager

ABHISHEK CHOLA is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default Complaint against bank manager

HELLO CONSUMER COURT

This is with reference to my account no: 0261000100233460 .
    Account holder name: Anju Maheshwari . Bank name: Punjab National Bank. I had applied for atm card and net banking before 7 months. But there is no response from the bank. I met to bank manager many times regarding this. But manager is a bad person . He is a corrupt man and not performing his duty . He said that 'the person who is handling the atm cards, is out of station'. My question is that, ' What is the management of this nationalized bank'. The faulty is the branch manager, such a dumb and irrespective man.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and take a action against branch manager within the next two days.

ANJU MAHESHWARI

ABHISHEK CHOLA is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default Complaint against bank manager

HELLO CONSUMER COURT

This is with reference to my account no: 0261000100233460 .

ANJU MAHESHWARI

Contact: 05744 244607, 247423 Vijendra Singh
    Center: Kasganj
    District: KASHIRAMNAGAR
    State: Uttar Pradesh[/QUOTE]

Cool Complaint against the branch manager

With the reference of my mail please take the action as per sure sir we are belong to poor family and my complaint is for the branch manager.

Sir i have given the cheque to be credited into my account and about it has over 2 months for given cheque to the branch, the cheque is of Dhanlaxmi Bank,Branch: Jodhpur (rajasthan) i had given to the mentioning below bank in which i have my account and the amount of cheque is 5000/- rupees and its pending sir and we need that amount very urgently the problem is with the branch manager of the branch that he does not satisfy anybody of the villager and even does not talk to the person who has the problem with the issue and sir we are following him past 2 months and he is telling that don't worry the cheque will be credited so sir please take the action of branch manager of kolia the details of the branch manager is as follows"

Bank: State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
    A/c NO. 61154867553
    A/c holder: Rajshree Bhanbheru
    Address: vill & post, kolia
    teh - Didwana 341305
    Nagaur (rajasthan)

Balram Singh Guest

Default Pending Cheque payment Of Bank Of Baroda, Galudih Branch

Sir i have given the cheque to be credited into my account and about it has over 06 months for given cheque to the branch, the cheque is of HDFC Bank, Ghatsila, East Singhbhum, (Jharkhand) i had given to the mentioning below bank in which i have my account and the amount of cheque is 32,250/- rupees and its pending sir and we need that amount very urgently the problem is with the branch manager of the branch that he does not satisfy anybody of the villager and even does not talk to the person who has the problem with the issue and sir we are following him past 2 months and he is telling that don't worry the cheque will be credited so sir please take the action of branch manager of Bank Of Baroda, Galudih, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand the details of the branch manager is as follows"

Bank: Bank Of Baroda, Galudih, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
    A/c NO. 14380100001810
    A/c holder: Balram Singh
    Address: At:- Ulda, Post :- Mohulia, East Singhbhum, Jharkahnd
    Ph. :- 09279288040
    Galudih, East Singhbhum, Jharkahnd

bithungo ezung Guest

Default not allowing me to apply for visa card

help me out to apply for visa card please, and block mi present maestro card in order to apply fpr the visa card

maithili Guest

Default complain against Indian bank manager

I am maithili.Having account in indian bank at ACS campus branch.My atm card has been locked and i forget my Login password.I met bank manager so many times and i asked him to solve the probelems.But whenever i go to bank bank manager used to tell me that i am busy,come next week.For last 3 months he is telling like this only.He is not responding properly to anyone.Everyone unsatisfied by his behaviour.Please take necessary action to get login password and ATM loch should be released

vipin kumar tiwari Guest

Default Atm card miss

DEAR Sir,

My name is BIPIN KR TIWARI. I am a customer of the State Bank of India, DHATKIDIH, MUSAFIRKHANA SULTANPUR branch. My account number is 32366561779. Unfortunately on the dated 19.09.2012, loss my card pls helps me, card number - 30249538849 .pls block my card. If possible please send the conformation to my mobile 8650065532

1. PNB Bank Manager Complaint