Thread: Complaint against bank manager

ABHISHEK CHOLA is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default Complaint against bank manager

HELLO CONSUMER COURT

This is with reference to my account no: 0261000100233460 .
    Account holder name: Anju Maheshwari . Bank name: Punjab National Bank. I had applied for atm card and net banking before 7 months. But there is no response from the bank. I met to bank manager many times regarding this. But manager is a bad person . He is a corrupt man and not performing his duty . He said that 'the person who is handling the atm cards, is out of station'. My question is that, ' What is the management of this nationalized bank'. The faulty is the branch manager, such a dumb and irrespective man.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and take a action against branch manager within the next two days.

ANJU MAHESHWARI

ABHISHEK CHOLA is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default Complaint against bank manager

HELLO CONSUMER COURT

This is with reference to my account no: 0261000100233460 .

ANJU MAHESHWARI

Contact: 05744 244607, 247423 Vijendra Singh
    Center: Kasganj
    District: KASHIRAMNAGAR
    State: Uttar Pradesh[/QUOTE]

Cool Complaint against the branch manager

With the reference of my mail please take the action as per sure sir we are belong to poor family and my complaint is for the branch manager.

Sir i have given the cheque to be credited into my account and about it has over 2 months for given cheque to the branch, the cheque is of Dhanlaxmi Bank,Branch: Jodhpur (rajasthan) i had given to the mentioning below bank in which i have my account and the amount of cheque is 5000/- rupees and its pending sir and we need that amount very urgently the problem is with the branch manager of the branch that he does not satisfy anybody of the villager and even does not talk to the person who has the problem with the issue and sir we are following him past 2 months and he is telling that don't worry the cheque will be credited so sir please take the action of branch manager of kolia the details of the branch manager is as follows"

Bank: State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
    A/c NO. 61154867553
    A/c holder: Rajshree Bhanbheru
    Address: vill & post, kolia
    teh - Didwana 341305
    Nagaur (rajasthan)

Balram Singh Guest

Default Pending Cheque payment Of Bank Of Baroda, Galudih Branch

Sir i have given the cheque to be credited into my account and about it has over 06 months for given cheque to the branch, the cheque is of HDFC Bank, Ghatsila, East Singhbhum, (Jharkhand) i had given to the mentioning below bank in which i have my account and the amount of cheque is 32,250/- rupees and its pending sir and we need that amount very urgently the problem is with the branch manager of the branch that he does not satisfy anybody of the villager and even does not talk to the person who has the problem with the issue and sir we are following him past 2 months and he is telling that don't worry the cheque will be credited so sir please take the action of branch manager of Bank Of Baroda, Galudih, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand the details of the branch manager is as follows"

Bank: Bank Of Baroda, Galudih, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
    A/c NO. 14380100001810
    A/c holder: Balram Singh
    Address: At:- Ulda, Post :- Mohulia, East Singhbhum, Jharkahnd
    Ph. :- 09279288040
    Galudih, East Singhbhum, Jharkahnd

bithungo ezung Guest

Default not allowing me to apply for visa card

help me out to apply for visa card please, and block mi present maestro card in order to apply fpr the visa card

maithili Guest

Default complain against Indian bank manager

I am maithili.Having account in indian bank at ACS campus branch.My atm card has been locked and i forget my Login password.I met bank manager so many times and i asked him to solve the probelems.But whenever i go to bank bank manager used to tell me that i am busy,come next week.For last 3 months he is telling like this only.He is not responding properly to anyone.Everyone unsatisfied by his behaviour.Please take necessary action to get login password and ATM loch should be released

vipin kumar tiwari Guest

Default Atm card miss

DEAR Sir,

My name is BIPIN KR TIWARI. I am a customer of the State Bank of India, DHATKIDIH, MUSAFIRKHANA SULTANPUR branch. My account number is 32366561779. Unfortunately on the dated 19.09.2012, loss my card pls helps me, card number - 30249538849 .pls block my card. If possible please send the conformation to my mobile 8650065532

Ramchandra Nayak Guest

Default Harassment from Corporation Bank Vittal Branch

My name is Ramchandra Nayak and i had availed a Commercial Vehicle Loan in 2012 with Corporation Bank Vittal Branch for 2 Mahindra genio bearing Loan Account No. CVEHT-01-120029. I had been Paying the EMI on reular basis, Due to delay in billing i was not able to pay the EMI in the Month of JUN Jul Aug 2013
    but as soon as my payment was released i have payed an total amount of Rs. approx Rs. 47,000/- in month of sep 2013 and an amount of Rs. 30,000/- in the month of Oct 2013. But even after paying the amount towards the loan account the Branch Manager (Uday Shankar Bhat) kept calling me and threatening me of Seizing my Vehicles and using foul languages, Still i used to keep on requesting him that i would pay the amount after not able to bear mental torture i went to the branch and submitted him in writing that as soon as i receive my another bill i would pay the amount but he shouted at me and used foul language and insulted me in front of everyone, still after giving in writing he forcefully seized my 1 vehicle without any prior notice. and also have transferred an amount of Rs. 70,000 from my savings account( a/c No. SB/01/000423) towards the loan account which was my salary which was drawn fro savings account without my consent and even blocked my debit card. when i went and asked for the same why it was transferred without my knowledge he said he doesnt have any idea about it and it was done by regional office and when i asked him for if banks draw all the money like this without our knowledge what should we eat, his statement was that '' YOU GO AND DIE WHY WE HAVE TO BOTHER WE ARE ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT OUR LOAN RECOVERY'' and even after getting that 70,000 transferred he even forcefully seized my other vehicle by sending 4 or 5 people who claimed to come from Corporation Head Office when i tried to resist they threatened me and forcefully took the vehicle i had been tortured physically, mentally and financially from corporation bank and its Manager.

Apart from all this on 11/10/2013 a transfer was been made from my savings account to CBCA/01/000023 for an amount of 21,000/- Rs. without my knowledge and when i came to know about this the answer from the manager was the same that he have no idea about it and was done from regional office and i should go and speak to them but there as well was no proper response still i am struggling to get to know about it.

Even to harass me more after repeated request by me that i will pay the loan amount, he auctioned my vehicles for an under valuation for Rs. 5,40,000 on 6/3/14 for both the vehicles for his own benefits and also kept calling me and harassing me mentally and sending me notices for my commercial vehicle loan in due for an amount of Rs. 4,18,000/- where in the valuation for one used vehicle is approx Rs. 5,50,000/- according to that the total amount which was to be supposed approx Rs. 11,00,000/-.

I even tried to report the same to higher authorities of corporation bank Deputy General Manager, General Manager and divisional Manager in writing and tried to bring to their notice but the worst part was they din`t even bother to reply or look into the issue. even i have been approached them personally several times but only one answer i got it from them stating that we don`t have time now you come after a week and i was also being harrased by them by going again and again.

Here by i plead you to look into the matter as brutality by bank and their manager like this where should a common man stands.

Loan Account No. . CVEHT/01/120029
    Savings Account No.. SB/01/000423

Kindly Do the Needful. Waiting for your reply....

Thanking You,