Thread: SBI ATM Card Complaint

Default SBI ATM Card Complaint

Name:  sbi-card.jpg

I have a savings account (010288167296) with Vivekananda Road Branch, Kolkata, West
    Bengal.

I have used Behala Ashoka Cinema Corporation Bank ATM (ATM WDL-6220180165100034660
    504456848005 02310649) today (13.4.09) for withdrawal amount Rs.3000/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from the Corporation
    Bank ATM. But my account showing Rs.3000/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
    But the branch manager has not initiate about the matter in my favour.

SBI not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately as my mather-in-law’s health is very serious.

Already two months passed, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

(Rakhi Maitra)

Vishal_mffs@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default do not get my ATM card

respected sir/madam
    i,vishal kapoor, one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30572969898 at Rajouri Branch of J&K state.My ATM card is issued by you but i donot get the due to incomplete name on my ATM card.The ATM number which i get from bank is 6220180157500044332.
    So, sir my request is that please issue the new ATM card with proper address which is given below:-
    Name Vishal Kapoor
    Address C/o Girdhari lal Kapoor R/o Jawahar Nagar, Rajouri
    Ward No 05, house no 595, Pin no 185132
    District Rajouri State J&K
    Account Saving 30572969898

Thanking You

vivek kumar Guest

Default transaction

sir, I, VIVEK KUMAR (A/C - 00000011115011514) WANTED TO TRANSACTION ON DATE 10-08-09 WITH AMOUNT 5000/- AND DATE ON 11-08-09 WITH AMOUNT 10000/- & 25000/- IN NOIDA AND DELHI .BUT DUE TO HOST OFFLINE PROBLEM . THIS COULD NOT BE DONE. BUT WHEN ISAW MY MINI STATEMENT , THIS SHOWS TRANSACTION DEBITED. DUE TO THESE REASON MY ADMISSION IS HANGED IN COLLEGE. PLEASE MAKE AN ATTENTION AT THIS. PLEASE DO CREDIT ON MY ACCOUNT HURRY.
    THANKS,
    VIVEK KUMAR
    A\C-00000011115011514
    sbi-ORAI
    JALAUN(UP.)

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Have you sent any complaint letter to your branch office? Have you lodged any complaint with the customer care deptt. Pls. inform us through which way you have lodged your complaint with the concerned Bank.

Pls. reply soon, to get exact advice regarding your complaint.

consumercourt.in

GORAKH KAWALE Guest

Post

I have a savings account (00000030751183790) sbi branch BHOOM dist-; OSAMANABAD state-: MAHARASTRA.

I have used AXIS Bank ATM (ATM ID-6220181144700019180)
    today (08.08.09) for withdrawal amount Rs.4600/-.

Bank ATM. But my account showing Rs.4600/- debited for the transaction.

this trasiction i was done in two time that first time i was try for R.S.2300/-& after few second second time
    try for R.S.2300/- adii this transiction Rs.4600/-

after 4 days on my acount R.S.2300/- are added but other R.S.2300/- not added

i have already in confusion.

plaser help me.

State Bank of India
    G.T. Road, Uluberia 0199, Howrah, Pin Number: 711 315
    West Bengal, India
    Branch Code for the Bank is: 26613336

I had lost my ATM card since last October 2008 and instantly locked and canceled my ATM facility through the telephonic procedure. however after which i followed all the instructed procedure of re-issuing an ATM for my convenience. I have been following up this matter since then with the respective authorities of the bank. which have still been not solved and at present with lots of inconvenience I am continuing with my account in your bank. Iím very annoyed and helpless in such a situation. even I applied second time for reissuing an ATM but in vain. Please consider my situation and take necessary steps.

Thanking you.
    Sumit Baroi.

marck Guest

Quote Originally Posted by advocate View Post
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

Pls. reply soon, to get exact advice regarding your complaint.

consumercourt.in

Thanks for your feedback, I got my money back.

Kindly close the complaint.

Again thanks

k@ly@n Guest

Default SBI Compliant

I drew Rs 10,000/- from Masab Tank SBH on 22/11/07 Ididn't get the Amount but the transaction slip is showing that Idrew the Amount we have already complained at both branches. But efforts are in vain. So Please Look in to this and do the need ful.
    mofficer likes this.

advocate is offline Moderator

Pls. provide us the complete details regarding your complaint. Have you sent any complaint letter to the Head Office of the Bank, so far? Pls. reply soon will all necessary details.

Default reimbursement of transaction

The branch manager
    State Bank of Indore
    Vidisha (MP)

Subject: Regarding the reimbursement of transaction

I, Dr. Sunny Swarnkar is having an account with State bank of Indore branch Vidisha(MP). My account no. is 53017152872. Sir on date 10th Aug I tried a withdrawal transaction from your ATM machine which failed, but the amount Rs. 8000 has been debited from my account.
    So, kindly credit that failed transaction into my account as soon as possible.

Dated: 14th aug 09

Dr. Sunny Swarnkar
    a/c 53017152872
    State bank of Indore
    Collectrate Branch Vidisha (MP)

sir, i have summited this application to branch manager but now 15 days has gone but problem is not solve till now, sir please do necessary action to solve this matter. my mail id is drsunnysoni@gmail.com.

thanks in advance

ANUP KUMAR BHOI is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default I want to Refund my Money from SBI

My name is Anup Kumar Bhoi, I have a savings account(30428139773) with SBI New Panvel (East), Mumbai. On 11 Aug 09 i tried to withdrawl Rs 15000/-from Axis Bank atm with SBI atm card but it show "Unable to Process" in the slip & transaction failed then i checked my account & found same amount had been debited from my account. I lodged the compliant on my SBI branch on 12th Aug' 09 with an Application request & atm Mini statement. Today is 22nd day & still i did'nt receive my refunded money. Bank manger told me that they sent the email for inquiry.
    so kindly give me any website or contacts of SBI /RBI to registered my complain.

Unhappy Wrong Debit entry of Rs. 12500/-

I have a savings account (0000055095593488) with State Bank Of Patiala, Jaitu, Dist. Faridkot, Punjab, Pin Code 151202.

I have used another Bank's ATM (ATM WDL-6038455004400007163 6794 S1AN00073601) on 14-Aug-2009 for withdrawal amount Rs.12500/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from that Bank's ATM. But my account showing Rs.12500/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my Bank Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
    But the branch manager is not telling me the status of my complaint and saying like it would take 4 monts to resolve this matter.

SBOP not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately because i am a student and i have to deposit fee.

Already a long time passed, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

(Munish Gupta)

Dear Mr. Kumar,

First of all send a written complaint to the SBI Head office and do keep a copy of that complaint letter. Wait for the response for max. 20 days and revert back soon with the response from the Bank's side. The address is:

Chairman & Managing Director, State Bank of India(PBU)
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road,
    Nariman Point, Mumbai,
    MAHARASHTRA – 400021.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Do you have any receipt for that transaction? What is it showing?

priya saxena Guest

Smile atm card

Dear Sir/madam,

I am Sumit Baroi SBI A/c No: 32447248373
    State Bank of India
    G.T. Road, shahdra
    east delhi-94
    Branch shahdra

i am priya not issue my atm ATM facility through the telephonic procedure.three time complaint but not responding ather peple re-issuing an ATM for my convenience. I have been following up this matter since then with the respective authorities of the bank. which have still been not I am continuing with my account in your bank. Iím very annoyed and helpless in such a situation. even I applied second time for reissuing an ATM but in vain. Please consider my situation and take necessary steps.

Thanking you.