Page 58 of 98 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

reshu489@gmail.com Guest

Cool Reshu Ashokan

I have lost My ATM Card

My A/c No :30886996462

Please block My ATM Card from Miss use. The Was issued from SBI Kodungallur Branch (Thrissur -Kerala)

munni lal Guest

Default rong secret code

MY PMSP ACCT. NO.30366799831 IN SBI BRANCH BHIND THROUGH ISSUE ATM CARD NO.6220180351200256383 AND SECRET CODE HAS BEEN ISSUED BY LETTER FROM S.B.I. IS NOT CORRECT/MATCH FOR TRANSACTION OF ATM. PLEASE SEND MY SECRET CORRECT CODE OF ABOVE MENTIONED ATM CORD.

praocsi@yahoo.com Guest

BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX,MUMBAI -400051,
    REGISTERD OFFICE : LAND MARK,
    RACE COURSE CIRCLE ,
    Vadodara 390007

I purchased Tax Saving Bond 032005 option II on the date of maturity I transferred from Hyderabad to Indore but neither I informed my banker nor you but I have bank account in State Bank of India account number is SB 63006131553 in scheme No 54 AB Road Indore. request you credit the above said bond to be credited to the account in indore . This has My closed account number in Hyderabad is State Bank Of India Dilsukhnagar Branch (4534) 30001185237 been referred to many branches of Indore and Hyderabad after the redemption but no body given me any suggestion finally I am writing to you My email id is praocsi@yahoo.com.any correspondence in thais matter you can do .

Please do needful .

Thanking you in anticipation.

yours faithfully

(G Prabhakara Rao)
    Principal
    Delhi International School’
    Indore.

mahesh gogi Guest

Default sbi atm card complaint

myself GOGI MAHESH an account holder in SBI in solapur (maharastra) .
    my ATM-card is working in ATM-Machine, but it not working for ONLINE transactions,so please
    solve my problem as soon as possible .

Gogi Mahesh

registered Guest

Default Complaint regarding atm

I had complaint regarding atm that i have lost some where and given an application in the bank also with charges ,bt its already more than 1 month ,i have not received any atm.

Mrs Poonam Saxena
    81,krishna vihar ,opp. B.S.A Engg College, Mathura
    SBI ADB Branch
    A/C No. 10501124310

Dandapani Sahoo Guest

Post Wrong amount debited in my SB A/c No 11383207361.

Sir/Madam

I have a saving account in State Bank of India(main branch),Nayagarh,Odisha.I have used State Bank of India ATM Counter,Nayagarh Main Road (Counter No.1)My ATM withdrawal No 254 on Dt.05.06.2012 at 16:23 for withdrawal amount Rs.7500/-.But I have received the money Rs.7100/-i.e. 500 note 13pc & 100 note 6pc.but my account showing Rs 7500/-debited for the transaction.I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper document i.e. transaction slips etc on Dt.06/06/2012 but till now I have not received any amount.I also complain to the toll free no & my Ticket no.AT 1435072538.
    Plz arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

Dandapani Sahoo
    sahoo.santoshkumar@yahoo.com

Default Atm cum debit card block

Dear Sir ,

Pls block my atm cum debit card becouse this is corruptd or not responding my name is Bikash Kumar Vishwakarma a/c no.30490418865 with sbi bank of saving account my ATM card no is 622018102270001702 and valid from sep2008

dildar singh Guest

Post atm balance

mere atm me balance 4620 jub me paise nilane gya to dekha ki mera balace 620 reh gya tha ...mera phone number 01862246770

daldar singh Guest

Default atm camplanit

sir i dildar singh (A/C -20054232565) WANTED TO TRANSACTION ON DATE 03-06-2012 WITH AMOUNT 4000/- AND DATE ON 11-08-09 WITH AMOUNT 620/- & 4620/- IN pathankot .BUT DUE TO HOST OFFLINE PROBLEM . THIS COULD NOT BE DONE. BUT WHEN ISAW MY MINI STATEMENT , THIS SHOWS TRANSACTION DEBITED. DUE TO THESE REASON MY ADMISSION IS aman IN COLLEGE. PLEASE MAKE AN ATTENTION AT THIS. PLEASE DO CREDIT ON MY ACCOUNT HURRY.
    THANKS,
    dildar singh
    A\C-20054232565
    sbi-raamgarh cantt

malsawm vaiphei Guest

i can use my card in paypal,i can't add my card and it's showing_This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

so how can i use my card?
    thk.

Default Request for new ATM and PIN Number

I am Navin kumar.S.D and i have a savings account no: (11080844085) and atm card no: (6220180079300151846), Branch : Arakkonam,(T.N).
    My ATM has been blocked by someone on (19th nov 2011). i tried to re-apply new atm card but the local bank staffs told me to call1800-112211 and 080-26599990 and block my current atm and give the reference number in the new application form, but i had a very bad experience while calling to that number because it says number does not exist.
    Please help me to get new atm and pin number.
    or if you know any other number to call for my new atm card.
    Navin Kumar,
    ricky.navinn@gmail.com

TOMERDPS is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

dear sir/mam , i have an account holder [00000010946334875 Main Branch Fatehpur U.P.] since many years.this is my salary account for which an ATM card was issued long back. being in transferable job i couldn't use it for about couple of years. about two years back i requested concerned branch to issue a new ATMcard as old one was not working.since then i didnot receive ATM. on inquiry i was intimated that the new card has been delivered to me. it is rediculous. if it had been so , inform whether the PIN is also received by me against my signature? please intimate what to do next for getting a new ATM card for above mentioned acc. no. My details are as below: DR. D.P.S.TOMER , 124/202, BLOCK-C , GOVIND NAGAR ,KANPUR,UTTAR PRADESH,PIN:208006 , PH: 09935202091 Email: tomerdps@yahoo.co.in
    Last edited by TOMERDPS; 06-15-2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: to put email id

Default Lost my A.T.M. card

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Tejinder Singh. I have saving a/c no. 20083899602. I lost my atm card . Kindly block my A.T.M. card so that no one can misuse it. And kindly re issue me a new A.T.M. card.
    Tejinder Singh
    32/4 Industrial colony
    Govind Nagar
    Kanpur 208006

sanoj sharafudeen Guest

Post card not working

RESPECTED SIR
    I SANOJ SHARAFUDEEN holder of account number 67169940172 at SBT Karamana branch Trivandrum Kerala state. 3 months berfore my card was issued ,by the mean time i was out of station so i did not recived the card.Today i went to the bank and collected it.When i inserted the card in ATM it is not working.So please kindly check the complain as soon as possible.

sanoj sharafudeen Guest