Thread: SBI ATM Card Complaint

advocate is offline Moderator

Click image for larger version.

Name:	sbi-card.jpg
Views:	19935
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	5388Dear Ms. Saxena,

Pls. forward your written complaint to the Head Office of the Bank as soon as possible. Hope you will get any solution from there. Pls. feel free to contact us after getting any kind of response from there. The address is:

Chairman & Managing Director, State Bank of India(PBU)
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.
    Email: chairmansbi.customer@sbi.co.in

neeraj mittal Guest

respected sir/madam
    i,neeraj mittal, one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30863015365 at seepzi Branch of mumbai,maharashtra state on 21 aug 2009 but till now my atm card is not issue.so please urgently as soon as issue the my atm card.r address which is given below:-
    Name neeraj mittalr

Reply With Quote

Harsh Chaudhary Guest

Question

sir/mam,
    i harsh chaudhary holding a/c no. 30758921299.
    i forget my ATM PIN and thn i applyed for new PIN(application submitted on 24/08/09).
    whr i also have received carbon copy of my application.
    till now i don't get any new PIN.
    I'll i do now.
    and how much time it will take.

unregistered Guest

Default ATM wrong transaction

I have a savings account (63031638450) with State Bank of Indore, Barkheri Branch, Bhopal, Madhyapradesh.

I have used Canara Bank, Railway Station Bandra(W), Mumbai ATM (ATM WDL-Record No. 9585) on 03/08/2009 at 19:36 in evening for withdrawal amount Rs.2000/-.

But I have not received any money from the Canara Bank ATM, But my account showing Rs.2000/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc on 08/08/2009, but till now I have not received any amount.
    What should I do now because already one month has been passed.

Please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

Ashish Mohta
    urashu06@gmail.com

Anand Vashisht. Guest

Default Wrong amt Debited - Through sbi ATM

Repected Sir,

I , Anand Vashisht , holding State Bank of India account no . - 20013786668 for
    last 10 months.

On 10th August evening 21:04, I went to nearest AXIS Bank ATM to withdrew Rs.
    20,000/- at Raja Building, Chawri Bazar, Delhi - 6 through Sate Bank of India ATM
    Card. Due to some technical fault, transction was not completed . I received a
    slip through ATM machine on which it is writeen "Tranction Declined". For this we
    received the transction ID - 4452. Again we tried to withdrew Rs. 5000/-. We faced
    same problem and Rs. 5000/- (Tranc ID - 4453 )debited in my SBI account. But on
    same time I received the refund for Rs. 5,000 /- immediately But for Rs. 20,000
    still we have not received any refund. On next day I called up to SBI Customer
    care no., as per his advise, I went to SBI home branch with the necessary
    document. SBI has submitted my call and given complaint no. - 2996926 but they
    were saying they will take 45 Days ( very long period) to resolve this problem. I
    visited 4 times, but they are saying when AXIS Bank will refund , we will give the
    credit in your SBI saving account. I am salaried person and I have urgent need but
    they are delaying to refund me.

It is humble request your goodself to verfiy and make necessary arrangement to
    release the wrong debited amount of Rs. 20,000/- back to my S.B.I. Saving Account
    at the earliest .

Anand Vashisht

SBI Home Branch - Sector - 11, Dwarka, New Delhi

vella srinivasu Guest

Arrow don't receive atm & pin number

The branch manager
    State Bank of india
    ambajipeta (AP)

Subject: don't receive atm & pin number

I, vella srinnivasu is having an account with State india of ambajipeta branch (AP). My account no. is 30608544529. Sir on dec 2008. but could not received my atm & pin number
    please imdt send my atm & pin number pl

Dated: 19 sep 09

vella srinivasu
    a/c 30608544529
    State bank of india
    Branch ambajipeta(Ap)

adarshkgupta Guest

Default atm card password locked to be open

respected sir,
    my atm card password locked.please open it immidiate

Dear Madam,

Kindly forward your written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank, as soon as possible.

jeyanthi Guest

Post Amount wrongly debited in my SB a/c10018821730

Sir/Madam,
    I have savings bank a/c in MADURAI AMMAN SANNATHI SBI BO and my SB A/C NO.10018821730. I had used SYNDICATE BANK ATM CENTRE situated at EAST VELI STREET,MADURAI-625001 on 19.09.2009 at around 10.00 AM for withdrawing Rs.10000/-.
    A bad experience I had gathered. I had not received any money from the SYNDICATE BANK ATM counter and also no printed statement was not generated from that machine. So I can't mentioned the ATM ID. My card was automatically ejected. So, I assume that the machine was not working properly.
    On the same day around 12.30 PM, I used the INDIAN BANK ATM COUNTER situated at NARAYANAPURAM,MADURAI and I withdraw Rs.10000/-. This time no printed statement was not generated by the machine. So, I can't check the closing balance at that time. Yesterday (20.09.2009) I have received SMS message from SBI that shows my Rs.20000/- debited from my account.
    Immediately I send a complaint to the following mail ID's. i.e.
    'chairmansbi.sbi.customer@sbi.co.in' and 'dgm.customer@sbi.co.in', 'contactcentre@sbi.co.in'

Till the time (after 24 hours from complaint) I have not received any message or remedy from the concerned official. Rs.10000/- is valuable money for me. Anybody can hold the others money without permission of the owner of the money. This is treated as a cheat. So, concerned offcial may take necessary action and immediately credited the amount of Rs.10000/- in my account. Please help me for this problem.

G.JEYANTHI, MY MOBILE NO.9443154199
    MY mail id is 'kina20@yahoo.com'.

Pranita Mohanty Guest

Unhappy False Transaction Of 10000/-

Pranita Mohanty,
    GH 821/17, Sector 10,
    CDA, Cuttack,
    Orissa.
    (mohantypranita@yahoo.com)

26/09/09

Yesterday I a customer o sbi, having a/c no. 1099145361 and user of atm card number 6220180006800096726, withdrew 20,000/- via two transactions of 10000 each. Earlier the particular atm machine had been showing some technical glitch regarding its language set up, however after my transaction my account's balnce had depleted from 56,000 to 26,000. After waiting for a few hours when i again obtained a mini statement, it stated that there had been 3 transactions of 10,000 rs each. Although i lodged a formal complaint with an sbi branch here immediately i have no documents to prove that i withdrew ony 20000/-, sice i discarded my receit for the first 10000 transaction. Although this oy happened yesterday having read other unsolved complaints over the internet i feel insecure.Please advise.

Thankfully Yours
    Pranita Mohanty
    (09437051475)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly forward your written complaint to the Head office of the Bank and keep a copy of that forwarded complaint.

Narendra Soni 9960099117 Guest

Default Not Getting ATM Card

respected sir/madam
    i,Narendra Soni one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30057228029 at Dadar Millenium Branch of Mumbai.My New ATM card Charge Money 200 rs has deducted on 08-sept-09.by you but i donot get my ATM card.
    So, sir my request is that please issue the new ATM card with proper address as soon as posible which is given below:-
    Name Narendra Soni
    Address C/o Cosmos innovative systems pvt ltd,7 rail view,L napoo road ,near swami narayan temple Dadar (E),mumbai-400014
    mob. no-9960099117
    Account Saving 30057228029

Thanking You

With Regards,

Narendra Soni

Dear Ms. Saxena,

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division.

Default atm machine not dispensed money

I am gopal frm Ranipet and I am ranipet SBI customer on 4.12.08 i using sbi atm machine which is located in ranipet sbi branch. but money notdispensed for Rs 4500 but in my account thos money debitted. immediately i lodged complaint with e mail aswell as Branch manager.one year will be pass still i have not get any answer frm sbi.complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action.
    You will have a response from them shortly.

Your Complaint Ticket Number : CC-1228288133875
    Email : helpline.lhocni@sbi.co.in

this my complaint number. Please help me to get money. i am industrial worker. i am managing family with my salary.
    E.mail address gopal_ranipet@rediffmail.com

Default sbi atm card complante

I have a savings account (20013004183) with Railway road meerut u.p

I have used shamli Corporation Bank ATM (ATM WDL-
    cobno84801 ) 10/08/2009 (20:14:58) for withdrawal amount Rs.10.000/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from the Corporation
    Bank ATM. But my account showing Rs.10000/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
    But the branch manager has not initiate about the matter in my favour.

SBI not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately as my mather-in-law’s health is very serious.

Already two months passed, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

(javed )