Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: SBI ATM Card Complaint

Dinesh Sharan Guest

Default atm pin

I recive my A T M card 24-08-2010 but i can't recive my pin no. plz tell me how i can recive my pin no..
    Thankingyou.
    Dinesh Sharan

pradeep903679@ymail.com Guest

Default Cancellation of old atm card

Respected Sir/madam,
    I pradeep singh, a/c no. 30002064855 holding ATM card since 2005. Now that ATM card is not working properly due to damage of ATM card.Please block the ATM card now. I have already applied for new ATM card.Thank you.

Default Complain against irresponsibility in deactivating ATM Card

The State Bank of India,

Sub: Complain against irresponsibility.

Ref :- SB A/c No. Bank A/c No. 30421103084 (Nalbari Branch)

With reference to the subject cited above, I would like to inform you that I had a pick-pocket in which I had lost my ATM card. I had immediately informed your service centre at 08026599990. This number I had got from your branch at Nalbari where I was told to contact and ask to block the card. I had made a first call at 6.25 pm and asked them to block the card. I was told that the request was lodged. I then asked for the ticket number for which I was told that the ticket no. was not available because there was some problem in the system and hence they asked me to contact after half an hour. I again called at 7.15 pm. They again asked for all the details. I once again gave them all the details but still the ticket number was not given to me. They again asked me to contact after an hour. I again called at 9.02 pm. and asked for the ticket number. It was informed to me that the request was not processed and once again asked for all the detail. Every time I called I was told to stay on hold for a minute but every time I had to stay on hold for more than 20 minutes. Finally I was given the ticket number.

Now in this regard let me know
    1) Who is responsible for such poor quality of service provided to the customer?
    2) If the customer suffers a loss for providing such poor quality service who is liable for the same?
    3) Will the bank recoup the loss incurred by the customer?

Kindly inform me at the earliest. I am awaiting your response at the earliest.

Dipak Kumar Bajaj
    Old Station Road
    Nalbari 781335
    Assam

Default Loss of ATM Card

28th August 2010

I have lost my ATM Card no. 6220180041500046358 this evening around 7.15 p.m. my A/c No is 30690307044
    kindly hold the card and issue me a new card

Vandana Tripathy
    vandanatripathy@gmail.com

AKOIJAM JUGESHWOR SINGH Guest

Unhappy ATM CARD Complain for making proper A/C No. 30934685842.

I have only one A/C no. 30934685842. ATM card send to me several time before cencell A/C no.10329733500.kindly make ATM CARD my A/C No.30934685842 and send as soon as possible.

piyush jambhule Guest

Default Atm card blocked

respected sir,
    my atm card password locked.please open it immidiate

MOHD RAMZAN Guest

Default Complaint for not issue the new atm card

I would like to say that i deposited the application form of atm card in state bank of india in concern case of mohd ramzan a/c no.10731469386 under the main branch of SBI AT Malerkotla, Distt. Sangrur.Pb.148023.i have completed the all required formalities & condition in concern of making a new atm card.But still i don''t receive the atm card. When I go to bank branch to get the any information regarding the atm card then all employee of bank have a misconduct with me without any reasonable causes. i have a loss not receive the atm card.I also stated that i have deposited the second time application form to make a new ATM card.first time the application was misplaced with negligence. due to negligence of the bank employee i have suffering the loss. i hope you take action upon my request.

tripti atri Guest

Default block atm no-6220181135700018594

my above mentioned atm card is lost .you are requested to block the same with immediate effect and also issue me the complaint no which may enable me to get new one.
    tripti atri
    account no 30378767135
    customer id no-85232235573

shiva prasad Guest

Default not geeting full amount of which i drawn from atm

Today in the evning i have with drawn amount of 10 thousand rs from Syndicate bank which located in Bangallore near Sundakate location which i have recived only 6 thousand rs
    i am newly married couple which came for honeymoon
    my details arr as fallows
    Name :- Shiva Prasad
    Account no :- 64043429353
    Branch :- SBM fronm bellary Ragavendra Branch
    Mobile no:- 9008985108
    Sir Please do the needful as soon as possible
    i need urgent money
    to whom should i trust sir
    Shiva

indramahajan Guest

Thumbs down the sbi atm card is lost

my a/c no.is 00000011626688320 and my sbi card no.... it is lost and i am complant to sbi to block my sbi card plz

Smile Atm password

UGRASEN
    WE WANT NEW PIN

sir/mam,
    i Ugrasen my new atm Card no. 4216870110692280.
    i forget my Atm & PIN no than i applyed for new pin(application submitted on 3/09/10).
    NOW I RECIEVE NEW ATM
    till now i don't get any new PIN.
    and how much time it will take.

Pushpender saini Guest

Post Issue of debit cun credit card

respected sir/madam
    i,pushpender, saini one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30861020036 at jind Branch of sbi near rani talab, haryana, state while opening my savings account but till now my atm card is not issue.so please urgently as soon as issue the my atm card.r address which is given below:-
    Name s/o Suraj mal saini,
    Document writer, old court road,
    Jind , Haryana

Account Saving -30861020036

Thanking You
    Reply With Quote at pushpender11111@gmail.com

Default Regarding atm

Sir / madam,
    with kindly inform u that i have an account in state bank of india..i have withdrawal the money from atm but i cant got it when i have saw the transaction slip the money is deducted from my acc. I made complaint to the sbi customer care they gave me 12 days to resolved the problem..can i trust on his word and kindly inform me for further step.

Warm regards
    mohit kumar

Amit Negi Guest

Question Complaint about atm pin code

Iam to say that I have forgot my atm pin code. So I had gave the application to the branch of SBI selaqui, Dehradun. Now I have got the the pin code but when I enter the pin for transaction the computer is saying it incorrect pin code. so please give solution about this.
    Thanking You