Thread: atm transaction complaint

sumit_sharma is offline Junior Member
    May 2009

Default atm transaction complaint

Name:  sbi-card.jpg
    I m sumit kumar pursuing my mba in R.T.Nagar, Bangalore. i m using my father's atm. on 16th november evening i went to sbi atm situated in dinnur road. at that there was no power and atm was running on backup(battery). i was withdrawing rs. 20000 but while transaction was underprocess sudden atm got shutdown. i was still there and waited till power came. now atm again started and first of all i checked my balance it displayed rs. 20000 credited. i again prited a mini statement then rs. 14000 were debited and for Rs. 6000 it showed cash withdrawl and till now it is same. next day i went to my nearest sultanpalya sbi branch to give a complain but there the authorized person told me that this atm is operated by sbi hebbal branch and first you give a complain to the branch where youy account exists. my father gave a complain to the related branch. i went to sbi hebbal branch. there is a saperate currency administration cell (CAC) that controls all atm activities. mr. narsimha murthy is the manager of (CAC). i met mr. murth at least twenty times but whatever i think this fellow is quite not interested and perhaps he is also involved in this. i have all the receipt for the evidence, i showed these to mr. murthy also.

sir i belong to a middle class family and 6000/- really matters for a person like me. because of this i got sick, i failed in five papers, and for all mr. murthy is responsible.

so, i want rs. 50000/-as a compensation from mr. murthy.

my mob no.- 9902691404

phone-08025943685
    fax-08025943684
    mob-9448993217

Hello Sumit,

Do one thing just send a written notice first via registered post to the above mentioned address of the SBI branch, mention all the details in it and ask them for the refund within 15-20 days.

For more information about notice you can visit : videocon fridge
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Red face Money not got by atm transaction but debitted from account

I have an ATM card of State Bank of India.On dated 08/08/2009 at time 19:34 I used the card no. 6220180639300015869 at Axix Bank ATM having ATM ID S1AN04918 located at Sarita Vihar New Delhi . I put the card in atm made the Transaction for withdrawl of Rs 200/- but I received message of transaction decline-072, unable to processwith record no 2387.
    Again in second ATM in the same cabin i have tried (ATM ID S1AN04915 On dated 08/08/2009 at time 19:36) Transaction for withdrawl of Rs 200/- but I received message of transaction decline-072, unable to process with record no 897.
    But from my account Rs. 200/- had been debited.

I also had given an application to AXIS bank.
    But still amount is not credited to my account.

So Here I am requesting you to please Reverse this amount as soon as possible.

H.N.Asthana
    Place: Mahmoodpur,Mughalsarai,Distt-Chandauli(U.P)
    A/c no. 00000010531638161
    e-mail astn16@gmail.com
    mobile no- 9999567175,9015758856

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Pls. send a complaint letter to the Head office of the concerned Bank as soon as possible. Send your complaint through registered post at following address:

Chairman & Managing Director, State Bank of India(PBU)
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400021.

consumercourt.in

saritadevi is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

I have an ATM card of State Bank of India.On dated 19/02/2009 at time 12:34 I used the card no. 6220180854000004390 at sbi Bank ATM having ATM ID S1AC00376201 located at Bangur Avenue, Kolkata-55 . I put the card in atm made the Transaction for withdrawl of Rs 20000/- but I received message of transaction decline-072, unable to processwith record no 5819.

I also had given an application to State Bank of India.
    But still amount is not credited to my account.

So Here I am requesting you to please Reverse this amount as soon as possible.

Sarita Devi Mundhra
    M.N.K Road
    P.O. Nalhati
    Dist. Birbhum
    Pin- 731220
    mobile no- 9903635064

Sheetal Lawrence is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Angry Debit card transaction.

I am a customer of ICICI Bank and I am experiencing problem with Debit card shopping. Henceforth, I am writing to you to help me for the following issues.

On 12 June 2009, I purchased a cell phone from ‘The mobile store’, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad and made payment Rs. 2449/- through ICICI debit card.

The merchandiser has experienced failure to make a payment through Debit card on the first attempt therefore he tried second time and the payment has been made successfully.

It has been found in my Bank statement that the payment of Rs. 2449/- has been debited twice on 12 June 2009 wherein the payment was done only once.

I have complained this issue to bank and bank has made reverse credit transaction of Rs. 2449/- on 22 June 2009.

On 30 June 2009, bank has again debited Rs. 2449/- quoting the reverse of access credit amount.

I have again put up an online complaint against the transaction but till date I have not got my money back. It has been two months now. I have already used more thatn 1000/- in mobile phone charges to call customer care department.

I would like Customer court to take care of this issue and get me my money back with interest and the finacial problems I have faced due to thi.

Kindly do the needful.

Gujarat
    Mobile No. +91 9727722784

subramanya B Guest

Default Deley in Service - bad service from SBI

With reference to the above subject I have SB Account in SBI bank and account No. 30295005485 and 02-Dec-2008 I had visited corporation bank ATM, Mathikere, Bangalore (Cob No 42602 ) to withdraw Rs. 5000/- cash. As soon as I entered pin for withdraw but instead of cash I got one receipt saying issuer – unavailable (copy enclosed) and Rs. 5020/- is debited to my SB account.

I have not got any cash so I requesting you to credit my account which was debited and I am enclosing that error slip for your reference.

I hope you are taking immediate action and refunding the amount of Rs. 5020/- which was debited to my account. In this I have given complaint in Rajkumar road branch (Corporation Bank ) and my bank also i given complaint on 7 - 12 - 2008 but still i have not got any reply.

Regarding this I have attached atm slips and given complaint 8 months back, but still now i have not got any response every week i am visiting bank but no use.

we are middle class family Rs.5000 /- is very big money . Requesting you to take action and ask bank to returning the money with some compensation.

regards,
    Subramanya B
    SB A/C No. 30295005485
    Kanakapura Branch
    Mob: 09663374129

anbukumaran Guest

Default Regarding Declined Transaction in Axisbank ATM but Debited from Account

This is to bring to your kind notice on Decline of Transaction from the ATM for the transaction which i tried from one of your Axisbank ATM located in Srinagar Colony Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh (ATM ID S1AC4251) on the 14th August 2009 at 20.53 hrs from My Axisbank Account No. 008010100957731 (Begumpet Branch, Hyderabad).

I tried to withdraw Rs.20000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand ) using My ATM Card from the above mentioned ATM, This Withdrawal Transaction was Declined (With Record No.: 8422).

But, I found in my next mini statement that the transaction amount which was declined has been Debited from my Account.

I bring this to you kind notice as a complaint and request you to do the needful immediately to credit this deducted amount for which the ATM has not dispensed.

Please let me know when this amount will be reflecting back in my account as i am in need of this money for an emergency purpose.

I also request you to Suggest me on this for further procedures to recover this amount at the earliest.

Thanking you, In anticipation of your early and favourable reply.

Anbukumaran D
    A/C No. 008010100957731
    AxisBank
    Begumpet Branch, Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh.

Mobile No. :09246889643

P.S. : I am having all the transaction slips with me with the declined note

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division. The Head Office address is :

The Managing Director,
    Axis Bank Ltd., 131, Maker Tower - F wing, Cuffe Parade,
    Colaba, Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA-400005.

mahesh200 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default atm transaction

i was withdrawing rs. 20000 from canara bank atm on aug 11,2009 but i did not get money and my balance debited .I have account in state bank of bikaner and jaipur,baran(Raj).I have wirtten application to the bank but they are saying the money will not be credited. Detail of transaction

account no .61032856889

Transactin no. 9351
    ATM id 15171149
    date aug 11,2009
    mobile no 9702883468

sunil55531 Guest

Thumbs up Not receiving of atm withdrawal amount rs.15000/- reg

With due respect and humble submission that I Prem Prakash Chourasia a customer of your branch my Saving Account No. is 10325250845 (Salaried Account). At present I have posted to CISF Unit Airport Ahmedabad to CISF Unit Airport Hyderabad but due to some problem I cannot transfer of my above account. In between yesterday dated 03.10.09 evening at about 1835 hrs I have to go in State Bank of Hyderabad ATM which located at Shamshabad, (Distt-Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh) near Hyderabad for withdrawal of Rs.15000/- and operate the ATM then a long time ATM machine is running and counting the money but still the one hour money is not came out and a slip is came out in which mentioned “ Sorry unable to process” then I checked my amount through mini statement and in mini statement shown that withdrawal have been done Rs.15000.00-CSH WDL dated 03.10.09 (TXN. No.593 and 594) ATM ID No is s1cc20080202 then I go a nearest SBH branch which is located above the same ATM a staff said to me you make lodge a complaint in your branch.

Hence, it is requested to you kindly checked my account and add my amount Rs.15000/- at the earliest. I have already a complain sent to your branch on 03.10.09 through E-Mail on the addresses of bm.01355@sbi.co.in .Sir I am a constable of CISF and my salary is not afford to this amount because in this amount I running my whole family and a low salaried employed how to arrange expenditure in this month So. please sir I once again requested to you kindly add my amount at the earliest.

Today I have also sent a Complain along with mini statement in your branch through Fax.No.07923220203 and the same have been received your branch.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Your faithfully

Moblie No.09676214340 & 09030476429
    E.Mail Address- chourasia1979@yahoo.co.in

apsem@yahoo.com Guest

Default Recovery of Rs.2700/- ATM in my Saving Bank A/C

I have a ATM card of Canara Bank. On 30.10.09 at 17:37, I was withdrawing of Rs.4000/- form my Saving A/C (Canara Bank A/C No.2948101053082) through ATM of SBI-ATM machine (ATM ID No.S1AN00069114) INMAS, Timarpur, Lucknow Road, Delhi-110054. I received only Rs.1300/- and rest of amount Rs.2700/-could not received.

I approached to the customer care officer of canara bank (18004256000). He suggest me to go to branch office where I opened A/C (Canara Bank, Dwarka, Sec-7, New Delhi-110077). I have done the same but the branch manager refused to accept my application and told me that we can't help you, you have to go to SBI branch where ATM machine I draw money.

Now I am approaching to you please do some needful in my favour so that I could get the remainig amount of Rs.2700/-

A.P.Semwal
    Mob. 9953853769

kannan.vimal@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I'M Kannan . I was using a debit card of Canara Bank which got stuck in ATM Machine around october 2009. I've got an other card for usage by november end . But till now it is not activated and the responce is Transaction Declined.

Kindly rectify the problem and the details are furnished below:

Name: M.Kannan
    A/C No: 1040101024674
    Card No: 4214 5810 4008 4157
    Branch: Arumbakkam - Chennai-106.

Kannan.M
    97103 19916

Shekhar Sharma Guest

Default atm transaction complaint,Cash not dispensed in ATM but account debited

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am not satisfied with the operation & service provided to the customer of your SBI ATM SIKANDRA, AGRA.

I have Account in SBI TRANSPORT NAGAR BRANCH. My account number is 30067390793, SHEKHAR SHARMA. Yesterday on Dated 28-01-2010,I have logged a Complaint for my cash not dispensed and account debited.I haven't get a Slip for that tragisaction and when I logged a online telephone complaint she said without any slip they did not logged my complaint so I logged my complaint Online and get Ticket number that is CC-126466316996 but still i have'nt get back my money to my Account. So you are requested to kindly take some necessery action and re transfer my money back to my Account.

This amount dispensed problem is arrise due to no power backup in ATM Machine. So I humbly request you to atleast refund my Money Rs.2000 back. You can check my mini statement slip.

Shekhar Sharma
    A/c No. 30067390793
    TRANSPORT NAGAR BRANCH AGRA
    ATM Machine used in SIKANDRA Location

Sujit Guest

Angry ATM Failed to dispense money but a/c debited

Dear Sir, i've salary a/c with ICICI bank. On 3rd March 2010 i tried to withdraw Rs 6000 from SBI ATM in Pimpri but the transaction failed, i received ATM receipt mentioned 'sorry unable to process your request'. As i didnt received money i trashed that slip and went to ICICI ATM but meanwhile i received sms from ICICI bank that Rs 6000 is debited from my account. I myself raised service request to ICICI bank online via netbanking but they closed my complaint without action, asking me to call up customer care. Accordingly i called up ICICI customer care and registered complain again. But the telecaller told me that it'll take 12 working days to escalate. I'm afraid as there are chances to get my ECS and cheques bounced due to insufficient fund in a/c because of mentioned mishap. Please guide me what to do to my money credited back to my a/c asap. Customers has to suffer due to such technical problems. Is it possible to raise this issue with RBI to get a final and end solutions on such problems while the world is moving online now, and if such problems occurs again and again it'll be a real problem to the helpless people like me.

Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:57 PM