Thread: PNB ATM Complaint

Default money not recived while withdrwaling frm atm

my name is udaypal n i used my atm of pnb bank . for withdrawing rupes 10000 on date 05/08/10.
    . as the amount is not recived by me , So i called in customer care abt the lodge a complain but they told me that you should wait 72 hours ,it will be satteled automatically.But it didn.t happen then i submit a complaint to pnb coustemer care , on 08 th of Aug ,bt still i have not recived that amount of money , and my complaint number is 32997066.And they told me that it will take maximum 10-15 working days but till now i haven,t credited the amount.
    so pls forward my request and help me to sought out my problem ,

.. tahnking u ,, udaypal chauhan.
    e-mail : uday_chauhan81@yahoo.co.in

Hemant Kumar Guest

Smile Transaction

MY NAME IS HEMANT KUMAR. I AM USING PNB ATM CARD. FOR WITHROWLING 10,000 Rs. ON 31-08-2010. BUT I CAN'T GET MONEY. BUT MONY IS CUTOFF FROM MY ACCOUNT. MY ATM CARD NO. 512652005907 PLEASE HELP ME SIR.
    THANKS.
    kumar.hemant725@gmail.com

Default Complain for non-payment of cash from ATM

1)I am holding account no. 2913000101301746 in PNB, new market branch,Patna,Bihar.

2)My ATM card number is 5126520066061826.

3)I tried to withdraw cash Rs10000 two times from HSBC bank ATM located at @@@@hi Maidan,Patna on 24 July 2010 in afternoon and the transaction no. is 9752

4)The amount Rs10000 was debited two times from my account but it was credited only one time to my account.

5)The amount of Rs 10000 has not been credited to my account up till yet.

6)I have made complain to PNB toll free no. on 27 July 2010 and the complain no. is 32385932 several times but I got the same message that the cash will be credited in your account within a few days.

7)I therefore request you kindly to take the necessary action towards this matter.

Name of account holder-Vimal Shankar Prasad

k.kathiravan Guest

Default atm card missing in pnb a/c

respected sir,
    i am k . kathiravan i missing my atm card in my office on 06.09.2010. my pnb savings a/c no is 3958010400003863 . so please block my account .
    ph : 9841119961.
    kathiravank36@yahoo.com

Default hi i got free deduction of 6000 from my pnb account

hi sir wwhat to say i was having abt 39000 in my account before some days but when i widrawl the sum of 500 today i found my account got a deduction of 6000 which was on 11 th of this month at when i was having my atm in my pocket in a festival and still the bank saya that the money has been widrawed from my atm card which is nonsence my account no is 1199001700002291 hi if any one can help call me at 9503405332

rimadgp81@gmail.com Guest

sir i used atm of my father. in early i withdraw balnce atm show massage the PIN NO is invalid please hurry solve my problem

my card no 5126520004232950
    my a/c no 4629000100105480
    Rima Bhattacherjee

plese sir solve my prolem and open my atm

my emil id -rimadgp81@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

sushil khandelwal Guest

Default PNB ATM CARD,amount debited but payment not got.

I,sushil Khandelwal,being holder of a/c no.0747000100157637 PNB,Dy-Ka-Padao,Kanpur hereby write you as under:- That,I operated ATM machine of SBI situated at H-1(opp.Sanjay van)kidwai nagar on Thurs,16thday of sept.2010 at 11:30PM as follows:-1.I ,first enquired "BALANCE">>>>No response.2.I tried to withdraw Rs.100/->>>>No response. 3.I,assuming the shortage of Rs.100/-note,further tried to withdraw Rs.500/-at the same time>>>>No response. I was in dark as there was no confirmation of "DEBIT"of the aforesaid withdrawal attempts,in my a/c.Next day on Fri.,17.9.2010,when I got mini statement from PNB ATM,I was shocked to see that the amount of Rs.100/-&Rs.500/-both were debited in my a/c.On Sat.18.9.10,I personally met with the Manager of my Dy Padao branch who assured me automatic re-credit latest by Monday failuring which adviced me to complaint on Toll Free No.18001802222.Following the direction of PNB,I informed on the aforesaid Toll Free No.(complaint no.34747153).The problem is still unsolved.Kindly do needfull.

dharmender rohilla Guest

Post Pnb atm complaint :not gatting cash

PNB ATM Complaint
    Hi my name is Dharmender Rohilla I have an a/c in PNB,& I am using debit card connecting with that a/c .I tried for one transactions( 4000/-Rs )of which i was not getting any cash in that transaction,than i tried for 4000/Rs i didn't get the amount on second transaction also than i tried third time & When i checked my balance it stated that 4000/- been debited. i went to PNB branch regarding the matter but they didn't helped me.they said to write a letter where i m having the account .i wrote the letter but i couldn't get a neccesary solution for that. nothing sufficient is done by the bank authorities to return my money. please help me for the same to take further step.

Default lost atm

i had lost my atm card i want to block card.
    plz block card as soon as possible
    account no. is 0456001500007543
    card no. 512650003455610..
    BLOCK MY ATM CARD

Default my a/c is dedited while ATM withdrawl due to server problem

My A/C is debited with Rs. 5000 on 1st Oct. due to the Server problem while extracting cash form the ATM.

the customer care committed that it will be credited within 24 hr. but nothing happened.

Please help me......

My a/c no is ------- 3511000102183724

reply me on my id.........anand6626@gmail.com

Default my a/c is dedited while ATM withdrawl due to server problem

My A/C is debited with Rs. 15000/- on 2nd. Sept. due to the Server problem while extracting cash form the ATM.

the customer care committed that it will be credited within 24 hr. but nothing happened & i have complainted already to customer care but it was not proceed & i have not received money yet .

Please help me......

My a/c no is ------- 4104000100067414
    Complaint no. -----34221968
    txn no. ...............8717

reply me on my id.........er.anilkumarsharma@rediffmail.com

Default Pnb atm complaint

Hi my name is SURENDRA KHYALIA. I have an a/c in SBBJ I Area Sadulpur, Churu, Rajasthan.& I am using debit card connecting with that a/c .I tried for one transactions 10k of which i was not getting any cash in that transaction,than i tried for 3k i didn't get the amount on second transaction also than i tried third time & i tried for 10k & i got the amount 10k.When i checked my balance it stated that 10k has been debited. i was tried to withdraw from SBI bank on the same time i launge a compalint in the SBBJ bank . on the same time i went to PNB branch regarding the matter but they didn't helped me.they said to write a letter where i m having the account .i wrote the letter but i couldn't get a neccesary solution for that. nothing sufficient is done by the bank authorities to return my money. please help me for the same to take further step.

pnb Guest

I am customer of pujab national bank in barh(patna) branch.The ATM of pujab national bank in station road barh, district-patna,state-bihar,pin-803214 are not open in 24 hours it is open only 12 or 13 hours.but PNB provide that service 24 hours and this ATM not fulfill that service.

Default PNB Complaint regarding lien amount

I am maintaining saving account no. 062900 0400268933 in PNB Rajinder nagar branch since 24th June, 2009. I have not been issued any cheque book from your bank.I am very sorry to say that on 26th June 2010 when I withdrawal the cash the effective balance shows negative which is not possible.

I have already made two calls to your customer care and my complaint no. is 33847867 dated 20th aug.2010 and another no. is35018107 dated 29th sept 2010 resp.
    At the same when I have make an updated the account on my passbook, there is no detail of any lien balance amount, whereas online statement shows Rs.5000.00 as lien balance.
    I wanderd around the bank also for several times bt there is no satisfactory answer from their side.
    My pnb a/c no. is 062900 0400268933.

Kindly do the needful and send me the reply on shafia1986@indiatimes.com.
    I would be highly obliged.

sudhirpusa@gmail.com Guest

Default Regarding unauthorization of ATM Card

Respected Sir
    I have an ATM Card of PNB, RAU, Pusa (Samastipur) Bihar. Several times I booked my Rly. ticket by this ATM but these days it can't be authorized. A message appears that your card not authorized by the bank. I met the Branch Manager of PNB, Pusa but no solution is appears till date. Kindly suggest me what I can do for its solution so that I am able to book my ticket normally. It is also mentioned here that I withdraw cash from ATM normally.