Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: PNB ATM Complaint

mailme_priyankajain is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default pnb ATM card lost and withdrawl the money

My name is priyanka jain.i have stolen my atm card on 27.04.2012 and withdrawal the 25,000 by unauthorized person.my a/c no in pnb bank is 6574000100026780,my bank branch not supporting me in this matter.he is not say anything about this unauthorized transaction that this transaction happens in which atm location and bank.pls help me recover my money from bank.

priyanka jain

a/c no-6574000100026780
    branch add :- ghonda, new delhi-110053 near shadara

anwar khan Guest

Thumbs up Atm card blocad

My atm card is invalid before till i am axcept this atm.ATM no.5126520147850247 and branch manager is said "i am not issue for you a new atm ".i am taking toll free number he/she said talk to your branch manager.

your faithfully
    Anwar khan
    a/c no:4604000100029747

sagar.ricky Guest

Angry Pnb atm complaint:not gatting cash

my name is sagar chaudhary . withdrawing rupes 600 on date 29/03/12.
    . as the amount is not recived by me but my a/c debit with 1000 . i submit a complaint to pnb coustemer care , on 29 th of march ,bt still i have not recived that amount of money ,my a/c no-0802001500035169. and my complaint number is 57532246. so pls forward my request and help me to soughtout my problem , .. tahnking u,, sagar chaudhary s/0 sh. Chander mohan . Sagar.chaudhary26@gmail.com

pawan jain Guest

Default Withdrawal From ATM but not received any amount

hi, im account holder of saving a/c no.1825001500002602 at pnb Railway Road Aligarh branch. on 15 May 2012 at 6:05 PM i used my atm card for withdrawal of money 2,000.rs. from SBI atm machin in Jewar, however the amount have not received from machin and the a/c was debit with the same amount,i tried to inform pnb help line but not get any response, so request you look into the matter on priority basis thanks my ph no,9808459223,email add pawanjain64@gmail.com.
    Please sir give me reply.

thanking you

Pawan Jain
    Jewar

Default withdrawal from atm but not received any amt

hello, sir she was my sister a/c no- 6191000100003049pnb b.puram tehri on 6 may 2012 at 12:34 pm i used my sister atm card for withdrawal of money 10000rs, from sbi atm machin, and received 500 only but ac was debit with 10000 im inform pnb help line no 6.5.12 complaint no.57730504 requset you look into the matter.thanks my mob 9997236111 email rajeshbishtdun735@gmail.com plz sir give me my reply thanking you..

chirag Guest

Default Complaint about ATM damaged

Respected sir

My ATM No.-5126520006500271 ,at pnb and my ATM damaged so i request you please give me new ATM

Post atm is not working

i am md rubaiz alam a/c no 1968001500011505 atm no 5126520090251971 i am in china because my atm card is not working but after four days my atm card was working please check my system

sanjay yadav Guest

Default complaint regarding debit of 20000 rs from ATM

with due respect i state that i am the account holder of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK......
    sir i had withdrawl 25000 rs from CENTRAL BANK ATM,sewar fort.......on same day i encounterd a debit of 30000 rs so taotal amount deduction is 55000 rs.....
    after that i have complained it to the PNB offfice....my complain no. is 57706116 on 01/05/2012........
    due to complaint 10000 rs has been credit in my account.....but 20000 rs still in debit.......so again i complained it on 11/05/2012 and complain no. 57759307......
    after the seond complain...my problem remains.....so kindly take some action on it...i shalll be thankful to you for this act of kindneess!!!!

thanking you.
    sanjay yadav

Angry

The atm in janakpuri east is not working since last few weeks.whenever i go there i saw a quote on the atm screen "sorry atm is temporarily out of service thank you".i request you to please change the quote and rewrite as "sorry atm is permanently out of service thank you".

abhishek agarwal

manoharkumar113@gmail.com Guest

Question atm locked

mera atm locke bata raha hai i want to just solution please help me call know 8595332022

SUNIL KUMAR BAFNA Guest

Default Debit card

Hi Sir,

This is sunil kumar from chennai. Having a saving A/C(i.e Salary A/C) in Punjab National Bank (PNB). submit a complaint to PNB customer care on 15th of june 2012, but still i have not received the balance amt 25000/-amount , my A/C number is 2511000102962294 and my complaint number is 57948017. So please help me how this problem can be resolved.

A/c No: 3621000400080462
    Complaint Id: 57948017
    Complaint Date: 15-june-2012.
    Transaction Date: 10-june-2012 .
    ATM ID:5126520131433588.

If you need any further details pls. call me on Mobile no. 09444764164.

SUNIL KUMAR

Default balance deduction without disbursement of amount Rs 10000

sir,I, kumod kumar singh saving bank a/c 0148000400000061 PNB moti nagar branch.ON 2-6-2012 without disbursing the amount of Rs10000 was deducted from my account.I complaint about this matter from toll free no. 18001802222 on 2-6 2012.My complaint number 57869826. I have talked about this matter many times but no solution has been given yet but the amount was not deposited in my account.They told me to meet with the BRANCH MANAGER. BRANCH MANAGER told me that he is helpless regarding this matter. i talked from toll free number again ,he told me to meet the BRANCH MANAGER.when i go to the branch manager and wanted that branch manager may talk to toll free number.but they (toll free number) refused to talk with the BRANCH MANAGER.They told me to send the email.I requested you to refund my rs10000 as soon as possible with the interest of 18%.otherwise i will go to court..thanks..

abhishekchalla is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Block my punjab national atm card unfortuately lost my atm card for PNB Atm mach

Date: 25.6.2012

Manager
    Punjab National Bank
    Habibganj branch,
    BHopal,(m.p.)
    Pin code: 462040

Re.: Block my ATM CARD due to lost ATM card, , Bhopal (m.p.)

Sir myself Abhishek Challa my A/c. No.: 1305001500021040. (Pin No. 3663) A day before yesterday ( 23-06-12 ) when i last transacted money (300 /-) from the Pnb atm machine located at habibganj railway station , Unfortunately,I forgot my atm card that evening around 7.30 pm , so kindly block my ATM immediately please sir inform me soon my email-id (abhishekchalla@rocketmail.com)

So I will wait your response soon.

Abhishek Challa
    A/c. No.: 1305001500021040.
    G 3/128 1100 quaters,Arera Colony
    Bhopal,(M.P.)
    Cell No. 09039837475

Default atm withdrawal A/C 2528000300070931

sir
    I HAVE LODGEDA COMPLAINT ON NO 18001802222 VIDE COMPLAINT NO 57776370. THEY ADVISED THAT PNB MANAGER OR BANK CAN SENT MESSAGE OR CALL SO THATTHIS AMOUNT COULD CREDITED. THE BANK ON 16 AND 30 JUNE 2012, BUT AMOUNT HAS NOT YET BEEN CREDITED INTO MY ACCOUNT.

GEETA DEVI

ravindersingh.pathania@yahoo.in

Question non-fulfillment of claim.

good evening !
    i would like to introduce myself as Peeyush,i have my account in PNB bank
    with ACCOUNT NO.-1946001500164524.
    On 9th of may i withdrawn INR2000 from atm of PNB bank.but next day i.e on
    10th of may i was being informed that i have made 2 tranctions of
    INR2000,but which was not the case.
    so on the very same day i went to the branch in which i have my
    account,where they informed me to register my complaint on the customer
    care,so 57751936 was the complaint no given to me.But my complaint was'nt
    entertained,due to which i had to file a new complaint.So finally on 16th
    of june i.e almost after 40days INR2000 was being credited in my account.
    So it would be very greatful of you if you could tell me why it took so
    long in fulfilling my complaint,furthermore i mailed previously too
    regarding the same concern,but was not being responded by you.
    Also please do inform that till when i would be getting claim or value for
    time for this long delay,as maximum time to fulfill complaint is one
    week,but 28 more days were taken,so please do credit the sum of
    INR2800(according to INR100 per day) in my account.
    It would be very thankful for you for fulfilling the same!!

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast