Thread: change my sbi atm card due to damage

ajeet.aircel@gmail.com Guest

Default change my sbi atm card due to damage

Click image for larger version.

Name:	sbi-card.jpg
Views:	13438
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	5430Dear Sir/Madam,
    kindly cange my sbi atm card due to damage position.my atm card not able to support to any atm machine.
    Ajeet kumar singh
    R/O- 1039,Anandpuri,Near B.S.A. college,
    Mathura,(U.P.)-281004
    Ac. No.-10501130550

Default atm card dammage

sir,my account is at ,at rajabazar patna atm no.6220180356300068398 is dammage . a new atm card is being asked by the bank to reissue the new atm card so please give my new atm no or re issue my new card
    e-mail id rajabazar.ideal@gmail.com mobile no.9386899693

Post change my ATM card

kindly change my sbi atm card due to damage position.my atm card not able to support to any atm machine.
    .sir,my account is at ,at SBI Agartala Branch(0002)atm no.6220180000200182665.
    Name;- Biplab Chowdhury. Email ID;- biplab_cd@rediffmail.com. Mobile no;-09436481298

vimal1004@gmail.com Guest

Post atm damage

my atm card reissued because this is demage.

Madhukar Bopche Guest

Kindly change my sbi atm card due to be unable to find position..sir,my account is at ,at SBI joda Branch(7149)atm no.6220180714900123064.
    Name;- Madhukar Bopche. Email ID;-madhu_dipl@rediffmail.com. Mobile no;-9438724706

Default change my ATM card

Kindly change my sbi atm card due to be unable to find position..sir,my account is at SBI, TLA House, Agartala, Tripura West, atm no.6220180555900106223.
    Name;- Biswajit Sharma. Email ID;-Krishibhawantripura@gmail.com. Mobile no;-9774544671

Default To issue a new atm card

i would like to draw your kind attention that my atm cum debit card has been damaged so that i cannot operate with this card. My card no. Is

6220180478400010599 issued from sbi ashoknagar , north 24 parganas, west bengal pin. 743222, branch code 4784. My s\b account no. Is 11350346970 .

Partha ghosh & sumita ghosh

mahesh ballal Guest

Smile change my ATM card

.sir,my account is at ,at SBI NRI branch mumbai.My account no.30492312335

Post ATM Card Damage

.sir,my account is at ,at SBI Thiruvottriyur Branch atm no.6220180160300173368.
    Name;- john. Email ID;-ghoost_rider369@yahoo.com. Mobile no;-9884217657

Default Replace damaged ATM Card

6220180029000090422 issued from sbi bandra-Kurla Branch, Mumbai. My s\b account no. Is 10865870668

Sudesh Sawant

Email:scs2181@yahoo.com

Postal Address:
    priyanka Apartments, Koshika nagar,
    Near bhujbal farm,CIDCO,
    Nasik, Maharashtra

Unregister Guest

Default debit card damaged

myself is a staff pensioner. my debit card was damaged and submitted to erode branch (code no: 00837) my sb a/c no is 1085 374 5993. even after three months i was not received and message from the branch. kindly look in to the matter and do the needful at an earliest.
    Thanking you.
    my email: musthafa30@india.com

Erode
    12.05.2011

Amrita Malani Guest

Default Want to change my SBI ATM card

Kindly change my ATM card because it is not supporting any machine.
    My card is of State Bank Of Indore. Activated on May 2009 and my card no. is 5047753040000025354.

From-
    Amrita Malani
    Mob. No.-9579594123
    Email- amritamalani17@gmail.com

Default Change of damage debit card

My debit card is not working in any ATM. I am having my account in Nehru Place branch in Delhi.
    What is the procedure to get a new debit card in replacement of a damage card and what is the time required in this procedure.

ramesh misra
    My mail id is rameshmisra_66@yahoo.co.in

Unhappy change my sbi atm card due to damage

i would like to draw your kind attention that my atm cum debit card has been damaged so that i cannot operate with this card. even i cant see my atm card number also...

i hold an account in sbi pulivendula Branch, kadapa district. My s\b account no. Is 11146230970..because of being out of station(hyderabad) on bussiness purpose i cant makeout to go to my mother bank for further proceedings...and i am not sure how long it takes to give new one....

Please take necessary measures at an early date and oblige. Yours heart-felt cooperation will highly be appreciated.eagerly waiting for any kind of reply...

prathap

Email:bujji.chinnaa@gmail.com

Post Replacement of damaged SBI debit card

I shall be thankful if u can tell me the procedure for replacement of damaged SBI Debit card (likely to be damaged magnetic strip)
    Dr Amitava Dey
    amitava_mch@yahoo.com

1. Damage Laptop Service Tag-7L8G2BS
    By Raj in forum Laptop
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 11:03 PM
  2. Damage of my car by MGT Central Locking
    By manishahuja in forum Car Accessories and Others.
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:08 PM