Thread: Bank of India Card lost, could not be blocked, purchases made without matching sign

amandeepkaur87 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Default Bank of India Card lost, could not be blocked, purchases made without matching sign

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but i am posting this message after losing hope of getting my cash back.

I am a student of NIFT. I had lost my ATM card in December in the night at around 1 PM. I tried calling up the call center of Bank of India, but the customer care wasnot working at that hour. I kept calling through out the night, without any success. I kept calling them in the morning and finally i was able to connect to them at 9 am, when the card was finally blocked. I went to Vikaspuri branch where my account was and informed them of this theft, and checked my account. There i found out that transactions of about 11,000 was already made. I told them that this was a theft and they said we could write to the central branch in Mumbai.

I wrote a letter of complaint to the central branch in Mumbai. The bank then sent me the copy of receipt to say that my signs were matching, which even a 5 year old could say that they were not matching. I wrote back to the bank saying that the signs were not matching at all, and just in case there database had crashed i provided them my sample signature. To that mail they sent me a handwritten unstamped reply on the BOI letter head stating that while making payments to the merchant the signatures in the slip is not matched with the bank account.

This was the last straw, as this completely shows lack of commitment towards the customer support. They did not even have the courtesy of putting a stamp in that letter.

Can someone please advise

Amandeep Kaur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bank of India Card lost, could not be blocked, purchases made without matching sign-27022010..jpg

raubeautyVDO@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down lost of my BOI atm card

I have lost my atm card.My account no. is 462410110000827. My Name Raushan Kumar, Address-Mohh. Hajipur, Ward No-17, Near Shiv Temple, Dist-Khagaria(Bihar). ATM card No-5264954624002539.

Default bank of india atm card lost

acc no. 445810110003831

name : arti kumari

bank of india

Default my old atm card lost

my atm lost. i want to apply new atm card. how i want to apply.

chirag devani is offline Junior Member

Default loss of atm card

Ac no:270410310000029
    bank of india,surat
    name:chirag devani
    plz,block my atm card fast,

Gayathri2012 is offline Junior Member

My Account Number : 840110310000092

divya mahuney Guest

Default atm blocking

acc. no. 683210110003005
    name divya mahuney , w/o dharmendra singh

CHETAN is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Block bank of india atm card

bank of india

my atm card is lost ..sir please block the atm card of bank of india..

nitin008 Guest

Arrow Regarding atm card block

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have a saving account in Bank of India ,Parliament Street,Delhi, I have lost my ATM card on 21-05-2012 in metro station
    so, I request you for block my ATM card immediate.

A/C Name - Nitin Verma

Default bank of india

my ATM card is lost ,so plz block my ATM card ,my card no is 5264950062038351

fpTm46 Guest

Bank of india atm card lost
    This is a discussion on Bank of india atm card lost within the ATM Card forums, part of the Banking category; Respected Sir,Iam aadil master. I Have an account In your Bank,branch At panvel. My Account No. Is 868210100000576. I Lost my debit cum atm card.so pls blocked the atm card.

aadil master Guest

Bank of india atm card lost
    This is a discussion on Bank of india atm card lost within the ATM Card forums, part of the Banking category; Respected Sir,Iam aadil master. I Have an account In your Bank,branch At panvel. My Account No. Is 12121031000467. I Lost my debit cum atm card.so pls blocked the atm card.

NayanAchary Guest

Default complaint

I lost my ATM card... hw to block that? any problem is that if i dint block that card... please answer me fast....

saurabh vivek mule Guest

Unhappy Lost of atm card

Sir,I am member of bank of india.my atm card is lost by travelling.my account no : 082610110001065

BRIJESH BHATI Guest

Default Atm card is blocked

the bank of india
    bank of india building mumbai

dear sir.
    Brijesh bhati your custumer bank of india surajpur branch
    my atm card is blocked please active my atm card
    atm card no. 5264951705954232