Thread: Activate my blocked atm card

Krishnan Guest

Default Activate my blocked atm card

Click image for larger version.

Name:	sbi-card.jpg
Views:	13462
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	5470I am Krishnan, i have SBI account at tamilnadu, Karaikudi. ACC No: 30739972779
    I entered wrong pin 3 times, my card was blocked. please activate my card. kindly do the nedful.

mobile: 9445517898

porchelvi Guest

Default activate my atm

i wrongly entered my pin number 3 times n how to actvate my card

bhardwaj.198924 Guest

Default blocked atm card

i wrongly entered my pin number 3 times so my cardhas been blocked and n how to actvate my card[/QUOTE]

meenakshi29 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

while registering for shopping on internet i had entered some information wrong 3 times.i do not know what it was.my hdfc debit card is blocked.kindly guide me.my card no is 4214240502774058, name on card is MINAKSHI card identification no. is 155. my Email is dr.meenakshiaggarwal@yahoo.co.in my contact no is 9416127064 please help

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default HDFC bank customer care details

Quote Originally Posted by meenakshi29 View Post
    Kindly contact HDFC Customer care/Branch Manager.
    visit: hdfc bank customer care number and address to know more details.

HDFC Bank Guest

Default Response to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by meenakshi29 View Post
    Dear Ms Aggarwal,

All online card transactions, as per the latest RBI mandate need to have a second level authentication. Hence all cards are required to be registered either with Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code to complete an online transaction. Also the transactions can be carried out only on those websites which are Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code enabled.

Thus when you are doing an online transaction on these websites you will be prompted to register for the service, if you have not registered till date. You can fill the required details and complete the transaction post registering. Alternatively, you can visit the bank website and register your card for Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact phone banking or visit the nearest branch.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

nayannanda@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default activate my blocked ATM Card

I am Nayan Nanda. I have SBI A/c at Egra,Purba Medinipur, W.B. S/B A/c No.30612643092. I enter Wrong pin 3 times, My card is Blocked, Please activate My card.
    Kindly do the needful.

Mobile No.- 9958826901

adv.richa is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nayannanda@yahoo.co.in View Post
    Kindly do the needful.

Mobile No.- 9958826901

Kindly contact to the SBI customer care, they can help you in this matter.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Praveen B.Chaturvedi Guest

Default Please activate my blocked ATM card

I am Praveen B.Chaturvedi, I have Central Bank of India SB.A/c. at Mathura (U.P.) SB A/c.No: 3063090161 and Card No.5044 3702 4100 0615. I entered wrong pin 3 times therefore my card has been blocked. now I have learnt my PWD. please activate my card. kindly do the nedful.

Thanking You

mobile: 9897223222

brijesh mishra Guest

ihave pnb a/c i wrongly entered my pin number 3 times please sir actvate my card hurry
    my card no 5126520039082420

sakshikkkk Guest

my atm card is blocked due to incorrect entering of pin can it be reactivated in phone

niks4u4ever is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

My ATM card has been blocked due to incorrect pin entered. so, kindly reactivate it so that i can continue avail its facility.

Default Request for reactivate the atm card

Sir/Madam,
    Yesterday I have entered the wrong pin number more then three times , But it reallay happen by mistake.
    Now my atm has blocked. So, kindly do me a favour and restart my atm card. and also tell me the earlyer will be activate or need to change . It is humble request to you that try to reactivate it as soon as possible. My card no. is 4357089409577073 and there is another no is also----RK9001126987. Its validity is upto feb 2014. If you want any quirey my new e-mail ID is---- chiku391@gmail.com.

With Best Regards,
    Sumit Goyal,
    Helli mandi, Rewari.

Default hdfc debit card blocked

my atm card is blocked due to incorrect entering of pin . please re- set my pin

Unhappy blocked atm card

plz help me to activate my atm card...i entered wrong pin number at 3 times..
    my card no. is 4617803001092976...plz..plz...help me..i badly needed the money..

1. Sbi atm card blocked