Thread: Money debited from the account , but cash not received from the atm

Anshul1987 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

Default Money debited from the account , but cash not received from the atm

Dear Sir /Madam,

This is with regards to the amount debited from my account , where as i didnt receive any money from the atm.

This is further to my mail sent earlier.

Mentioning my credentials again-

Name- Anshul Dobhal
    A/C No- 0602000415502409
    Address- B-7, Andrews Ganj Ext New Delhi.
    Branch- NSIC Okhla

This is with regards to the 12000 rupees debited from my account , for which I didnít receive the said amount .

After lodging a complaint at the call center complaint no-58807924, I have received Rs 6000, but 6000 rupees are still pending.

The call centers personnelís say the request for other six thousand has been rejected , so I have to contact you guys via email.

I request you to Kindly see what the problem is as it has been more than a month I have been following up for my money.

Waiting for an early and positive reply.

Anshul.

joshi_dina52 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

Complaint NO: AT112137263725
    On 31.12.2012, I had attempted to withdraw Rs. 6000/- from a SBI ATM located near Bapu Bhawan on Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow.the money was not disbursed by the ATM but was debited to my account No: . Noi transaction slip was generated by the ATM. I tried to lodge a complaint with the numbers displayed in thew ATM but in the absence of the ATM ID no one was willing to register my complaint. There was no security guard and the ATM ID was not mentioned anywhere in the ATM. After much difficulty I managed to get ATM ID and it took about 16 phone calls and four hours for my complaints to be registered.
    The non disbursal of the cash is a result of poor maintenance and lack of routine check up of the ATM and amount to bad service. Now I am without funds and have suffered considerable embarrassment and loss of reputation as the money to be withdrawn was to repay a loan. The customer cell personal registering my complaint, instead of showing prompt response and being helpful told me that it shall take a week for the money to be refunded to me.
    I am bringing this to your notice for immediate action and with the notice that I hold your defective services responsible for the above and I reserve the right to proceed legally and in any other manner available for suitable compensation for the loss and embarrassment caused to me.

Dinesh C. Joshi
    account No: 020136216597
    SBI
    Munshi Pulia, Lucknow branch

sunilpandey123 Guest

Default moneydebited from the account, but cash not received from the atm

I withdrawal 10000 rs but cash not received and account show less 10000rs. Please sir, re-credit 10000rs my account thank you

SUNILPANDEY123 Guest

Post Money debited from the account, but cash not received from the atm

Dear Sir /Madam,

This is further to my mail sent earlier.

Mentioning my credentials again-

Name- SUNIL KUMAR PANDEY
    A/C No- 31574207365
    Address- INS VIRAAT, C/O FLEET MAIL OFFICE
    KOCHI 682004

This is with regards to the 10000 rupees debited from my account , for which I didnít receive the said amount .

I request you to Kindly see what the problem, PLEASE SIR, RECREDITED 10000RS MY ACCOUNT.

Waiting for an early and positive reply.

SUNIL KUMAR PANDEY

Angry Cash Not received from Atm and amount got debited

Myself Mr.Bhanuprasad N Vyas having My account with Axis Bank,Thane Branch Mumbai has tried to withdraw Amount Rs.10000/- using my Axis Bank Debit Card in PNB Atm Machine whose details are
    ATM Machine ID N5066600
    ATM Address : Rajendra Nagar,Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh.- 273015
    My debit card No.4688050610154037
    Date : 15.11.12 at 13.05hrs.

I tried to withdrawn money when I was asked for pin number I entered then the type of account was chosen and after entering the amount to be withdraw The machine has denied the transaction.I tried it another time but the same thing happened.Then I waited till the screen show the regular page by entering cancell button.When the screen reaches to the Normal page I left the Atm with out Money.Then I went to Axis atm and withdrawn the amount.
    Now my problem is my statement of account shows the amount withdrawn but I have not received it.

I lodge a complain in my bank on dt.22.11.12 and got the reply from PNB that money was withdrawn. I do not understand HOW?

Myself is senior citizen and 10 k is not a big amount for me.But the truth is truth.each rupee has value.
    So I requested PNB to kindly look in to the matter and check and provide me the video footage.Also pl note that at that time their was no security person at the place to whom I would have complaint about it.

Yours Respectfully,
    Mr.B.N.Vyas
    email : bhanuprasadnvyas@gmail.com

1. Money debited from account but did not get the cash.
    By Sandy171083 in forum ATM Card