Thread: cash withdral complaint in atm.

Default cash withdral complaint in atm.

I am A.Pandian ,Senior Assistant,Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (salem)LTD. Dharmapuri,TamilNadu.

I have a savings account (11177969981) with Dharmapuri State Bank branch.(TAMILNADU).

I have used Indian overseas Bank,Dharmapuri Branch ATM Centre(ATM card No:I-6220180083200003925) on (19.09.2009 ) for withdrawal amount Rs.15,000/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from the Indian Overseas
    Bank ATM. But my account is showingn that Rs.15,000/- has been debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
    But the branch manager has not still initiated about the matter in my favour.

SBI is not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately as it is my salary money and I am out of cash right now.

Already twenty days have passed and running very much short in money, also it is diwali time only festival celebrated in my house so, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

Default Complaint against ATM Withdrawal

I am Rajneesh Kumar,I have a savings account (039601506684) with ICICI Bank, South Ex.II, New Delhi.
    I have used PNB ,Herbertpur, Uttaranchal, Branch ATM Centre(ATM card No:4216 2703 9602 7360) on (08-10-2009 ) for withdrawal amount Rs.10,000/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from the PNB
    Bank ATM. But my account is showingn that Rs.10,000/- has been debited for the transaction. and same is happened with me in Delhi at HDFC Bank ATM, G-Block, Vikaspuri branch ATM on (10-10-2009) for the amount of Rs.1100/-.

I have complained to Customer care of ICICI Bank I have both Complaint No. with me and daily I follow this with CC but they said before 12 days we can't do any thing in favor of you.

Already a long time have passed and running very much short in money, also it is diwali time only festival celebrated in my house so, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

Thanking you!

Thanking you!

Rajneesh Kumar
    rajneeshpcworld@yahoo.com
    Dear Rajneesh,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Mohammed Azam Guest

Default Did not received cash from syndicate bank atm still my account has been debited 4100

My name is Mohammed Azam,I hold account number: 44610657456 with standard chartered bank i make a transaction with syndicate bank ATM at tolichowki branch When i make first transaction of Rs 10,000.
    I receive the cash,again i make a transaction of Rs 4,100 it shows it is taking longer time to processes the transaction and my card came out,and shows this ATM is temporary out of service, I was surprise to see that my account has been debited,

Please take immediate action to revise my money back,I am really in need of it,

Mohammed Azam,
    9989443488.

ravinayag is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Post SBI ATM related issues.

I withdrawn amount on SBI ATM on 8th Sep.Amount is 20,000.00/- So far i didn't receive my money back,
    I logged complaint and walked several time to SBI. SBI manager itself not getting the feedback from his management. Even he himself dont know where to escalate if no response. SBI person keep on telling us money will return back soon. but so far not yet.
    He himself not having the escalation point for this kind of problems.

I'm getting harassed on this matter. They dont' realize our pain.
    Will they give any interest for our money?they wont, but they will charge if we not maintain the minimum balance.

Kindly provide the escalation level to public and same to SBI people.

I too personally emailed to "card.team@sbi.co.in,atmsc@sbi.co.in " But no reply.

Kindly help where i need to complain and what i need to do.

I'm really appreciate if this forum help me.

ravi

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Azam,

Pls. forward your written complaint to the Head office of Bank, on the name of it's CMD. The address is:

C/O Chairman & Managing Director,

Nariman Point, Mumbai,
    Maharashtra - 400021.

komal.somany is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default SBI ATM related issue.

My name is Komal S. Somani, I am working for WIPRO Technologies (PUNE).I tried to withdraw money from HDFC ATM center on 2nd April 09. But that transaction got failed and I didnít receive money. But that amount got deducted from my account. Then I followed the procedure and I have lodged my complaint before 6 months back as per the given format and I send complain letter to the SBI Kormangala. Still I neither got any response nor money back to my account.

The account and transaction details are as follows:

Acct no. Ė 30212733218
    02-Apr-2009 (02-Apr-2009) ATM WDL 6220180416300177704 4067 S1AN00804301

I am struggling regarding this issue with SBI customer care for last 6 months. I am sending them mails again and again and every time they reply me that it will take time. It is so irritating SBI Customer Support. No follow-up of my issue is done.
    I am suffering from mental tress because of this issue.

Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Komal S. Somani

sajitharaj Guest

Default atm withdrawal

On the evening of 12th october 2009.at 16.58pm I happened to use the Syndicate Bank ATM facility at kottarakara ,Kollam (dist),Kerala for withdrawal of some money using Canara Bank ATM card.When I tried to withdraw a sum of Rs.10000/- I received an amount of Rs.5500/- and subsequently received a receipt for the same stating my balance amout correctly.But on approaching the Canara Bank for entering the transaction details in to my pass book,an amount of Rs.10000/- being withdrawn from the ATM is shown instead of the received amount of Rs5500/-. On approaching the syndicate bank they said that it will automatically credit in to the account.I believe that you would examine this problem of mine and help me regain the balance money i have lost

I have also an account with Syndicate Bank and the account No. is 45072210010468.

My Canara Bank ATM Card No is 4214582681003845

email-sajitharaj@gmail.com
    Mobile-9947568478

Default Short Receipt of Funds From HDFC ATM

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have tried to withdraw Rs 20,000/- from HDFC Bank ATM at Usha Kiran Complex, S D Road, Secunderabad on 06/02/10. But I have actually received only Rs 16,000/-. I have immediately complained to the Security and also Bank Branch Staff. They have promised to look into this but not yet received any proper reply inspite of repeated follow ups. Please let me know how should I proceed.

Padam Ranka

raju k Guest

Post how to regain s.b.h ATM card which i blocked...

hi sir/madam

my name is raju. unfortunately i lost my s.b.h ATM card 2 weeks back.immidietly i complained to s.b.h customer care and blocked that card.they are given a reference number also. but after few a days that card i got in my friend's house.
    so i need to that card.should i get back my ATM card. or apply for new one.
    please convey my request and give me reply

raju kata

raju k Guest

Default how to regain s.b.h ATM card which i blocked...

hi sir/madam

so i need to that card.should i get back my ATM card. or apply for new one.
    please convey my request and give me reply

raju kata

BELVIN VAZ is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Hi this is Belvin here. I Had used my AXIS Bank ATM card in CORPORATION ATM. When i Wanted withdraw a cash amount of Rs 2000. After doing all the set procedures given in HMI, when i was waiting for the amount. I didn't recieve any amount from the ATM and Rs 2000 was debited from my AXIS Bank account. Corporation bank Personnal concerned with CORP ATM Please do remit my debited amount back to my account immediately. Or else i need to move to consumer court.

I think this is one of biggest frauds the banks are playing with common people. and this needs to be treated with as a serious issue and reserve bank should take some iniatitive to stop this.

BELVIN VAZ is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

I feel this is one biggest fraud banks are doing with the common people. This issue needs to be given utmost importance and needs to be viewed seriously from the reserve bank of india. And has to be stopped permanently.

mohit kr. pathak Guest

Lightbulb I received Soiler currency from ATM

First of all Happy New Year to u .
    I, Mohit Kr. Pathak, having an account with S. B. I Gangolihat Uttrakhand no. 31128667505. Today on 03/01/2011 at 13:50 I made a ATM withdrawl of Rs. 1,400/- from HDFC Bank ATM no. S1ACD135 located at Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, vide record no. 9797. I received cash in form of (500 x 2)+ (100 x 4) one of the currency noth containing value of Rs. 100/- was soiled & in non acceptable condition i. e. two piece note repaired by using gum. Being a student a single rupee matters for me as I can not return it to the bank. Some days ago one of my friend met with a similar kind of problem, he got a torn Rs. 500/- currency note from an ATM (not this one), now for me it seems to be very dangerous to withdraw money from an ATM because it is not possible to know the condition of the currency note lying inside the ATM.
    However, it's not my personal problem but still waiting for your positive response.
    Mohit Kr. Pathak
    mohitkpathak007@gmail.com

1. Not received cash from ATM Machine
    By amarsingh sisodiya in forum ATM Card
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:58 PM
  2. how to cash a cheque payable at UK?
    By Unregistered in forum Other Banking Services