Thread: Cancellation refund-Makemytrip.com -Bad experience

Ajay Jha is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Cancellation refund-Makemytrip.com -Bad experience

Hi All,

This is so sad to tell that I booked my flight ticket from Indore to Chennai for 15th April 2012. Due to some reasons, i cancelled my ticket. As per their format I should get Rs. 7924 refunded after deducting Rs.1200/- as cancellation charges. But now I have got only Rs. 2124/- only. This experience left me in bitter taste with MakeMyTrip.com.

This is so sad. My mobile no. is not in service and so I sent a mail stating that they should communicate via Mail. But nothing has done till now.

I also request them to contact me via Mail only. Donot call on my mobile.

The details of the flight are:

Flight Details
    Base Fare
    Service Fees and Surcharges
    Amount

Jet Konnect 9W 2022 - Indore ( IDR ) to Mumbai ( BOM )
    Travel Date - Sun, 15 April 12, 13:40 hrs

Jet Konnect 9W 2058 - Mumbai ( BOM ) to Chennai ( MAA )
    Travel Date - Sun, 15 April 12, 17:40 hrs

Total Cancellation Amount
    - Rs. 1,200

Approximate Refund Amount
    Rs. 7,924

Approximate Refund Amount (In words)SEVEN THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR ONLY (INR)

TripHelp is offline Senior Member
    Feb 2010

Hello Ajay,

With reference to your complaint, we request you to please share your booking Id so that we can look into the matter.

Team - Make My Trip Care

Angry Lack of follow-up on refund

A payment of ~Rs 55,000 I made towards an international trip was reportedly stuck in the payment gateway. Makemytrip assured me that the money would be returned automatically. The transaction occurred on July 23. Despite numerous calls and emails (including bank statements showing the transaction), and their promises of a response by email, to date I have not received a response or the money back. I am sick of their lies and incompetence. Whats the frigging point of asking me to become an elite customer if they cannot respond to a simple request?!

Booking ending in #2321 and reference # 120731-014103.

Alien23 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Nice words used to highlight these problems. But i want to say that if common man relies its responsibility then all the major and big problems are automatically solved.
    Alien23