View Poll Results: Should I file a case against Spicejet? Will I get my Money back?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Yes, you will get your money only after that..

0 0%
  • No, it wont yield any result...there is another solution...

0 0%
  • Faced the same problem...

• Dont know..

Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: No Refund for Ticket cancellation from Spicejet airlines since Oct, 2010

gaurshweta2050 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Angry No Refund for Ticket cancellation from Spicejet airlines since Oct, 2010

I have been following up with Spicejet for the refund of teh cancellation of my ticket. But they are saying that they have transferred this aamount to some ICICI account. And they dont even give the account number. Now I've left every hope of getting my money back...just wanted to try ur forum..lets see...if some outcome would result out...

Kindly look into the mail trail below....

Please help accordingly....

Thanks in advance

TravelX

|itinerary@spicejet.com to me
    show details 10/13/10

fromitinerary@spicejet.com
    togaurshweta2050@gmail.com

dateWed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM
    subjectConfirming the change/cancellation of SpiceJet Itinerary of Gaur/Shweta Res# : E3FCLA

hide details 10/13/10

Dear Gaur/Shweta,

This is an automatic e-mail confirming the changes/cancellation of your SpiceJet itinerary request. Please do not reply.

The following itinerary was booked & recently changed or cancelled by you:

Reservation Number : E3FCLA
    Booking Date : 20 July 2010
    Guest Name : SHWETA GAUR

Should, any amount remaining from your original booking after the change or cancellation fee is applied, it will be kept in a customer credit for 1-year from the date of cancellation. That customer credit can be used by quoting the above Reservation Number. Customer credits, if any, can be used towards any future SpiceJet Booking. Please contact our SpiceJet's 24-Hour Guest Sales & Reservation Centre at 18001803333 or 09871803333 if you have any questions about this Booking.

Thank you for your business.

Re: Reminder 12: Query regarding the funds transfer - SHWETA GAUR

subjectRe: Reminder 12: Query regarding the funds transfer - SHWETA GAUR
    mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 12/3/10

Hi Team,

Please find the attached statement from July, 2010 to Dec, 2010. Although I've already forwarded my account statement several times. There is not at all any possibility of forwarding the said amount to ICICI account, as I have booked my air ticket through RBS netbanking only, therefore the said amount must have been transferred to my RBS account ony instead of some fake ICICI account. From where did this ICICI account came from? I am really frustated now to interact with you all.

Date of Birth- 11/10/1986

If you are not in a condition to return my money, then you can tell it straight forward, so that I would get it resolved in my way. I dont want any phone calls saying that you have transferred some amount to some other ICICI account. There is no point to listen such frauds. Spicejet has ruined its image. I won't ever advise any one to take your services.

I have never felt this kind of fake asurances. Perhaps you have transferred the same amount to some of the Spicejet's ICICI account only.

I dont need to know any of the ICICI account, because that's none of my use. Can you please forward me any of the communication in which I've asked you to tranfer the said amount to some ICICI account. You must be having some proof of the transfer that you have made.

Dear Ms. Gaur,

Sub: Your Banking Operations with The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V., Bangalore - Savings Account # 1650464.

This is with reference to our email correspondence and your telephone discussions with Madhu Sudhan, Service Manager – Corporate Salary Account, Bangalore, regarding your above account.

As communicated by Madhu, we wish to inform you that we have referred the matter to Spice Jet, who has requested for the PGI Reference number against the disputed transaction, which was generated at the time of booking, along with your savings account statement from July 19 till date, to investigate further. We also wish to confirm that the refund reference number provided by you, pertains to a credit refunded to ICICI Bank.

Ms. Gaur, for your reference, we have appended below our mail trail with Spice Jet and request you to liaise with them directly.

Should you require any further clarification, please do call Madhu or mail us at rccs@rbs.com quoting reference # C285201011153178.

Email: rccs@rbs.com

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Kindly accept our sincere apology for the delay in response, if any.
    Please note that we are investigating the case with our concerned department and we would advise you to provide us the PGI Reference number against the debited transaction, which was generated at the time of booking, along with the guest ‘s account statement from 19th July to till date, so that we may revert to you accordingly.
    Dear Ms. Megha
    As per the below, customer had done the transaction from Royal Bank of Scotland, wherein the below reference no related to ICICI BANK reference. This has been verified from our Billdesk.

Thank you for writing to us.
    We would like to inform you we have investigated the matter and would like to update you that an amount of Rs.4451 has been debited from Spicejet account dated 19th October 2010 against reference number MICI0072557764. Hence, we would request you to check with your bank for the same.

Greetings for the Day !!!
    We have one of our customer who has booked Airticket on 11.08.10 by name SHWETA GAUR, apparently she has cancelled the ticket. Customer claims that the refund amount has not received till now.
    Hence as per your Spicejet the same has been refunded on 13.10.10 vide ref MICI0072557764.

Hi Team,

This is to inform you that Spiceject has transferred some amount to my RBS account number - 1650464 on 13th Oct,2010. I have called the customer care several times with the reference number I have got from Spicejet i.e. MICI0072557764 but the cutomer care representative said that there is no such refernce number in their records. I know that there is some fault with the bank only.

Can anyone please look into the issue and get it resolved asap. It has already been too late, therefore I would be glad to hear a quick response, lest I need to go to the consumer forum.

Dear Ms. Gaur,

Sub: Your Banking Operations with The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V.Bangalore - Savings Account # 1650464.

This is with reference to your below emails and your subsequent discussion with Ahamed Shyam, Officer - Regional Communication Centre, South regarding your above account.

At the outset, please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and effort made by you, in sharing your concerns with us.

We wish to assure you that we are investigating your concerns and will revert to you latest by tomorrow end of day(25-11-2010). We sincerely regret the delay as our investigation is taking longer than anticipated.

Ms. Gaur, should you require any clarification in the interim, please do call our 24-hour Bank-by-Phone Unit at # 080 -4124-5555 or mail us at rccs@rbs.com quoting reference # C285201011153178.

Hi Team,

This is to inform you that Spiceject has transferred some amount to my RBS account number - 1650464 on 13th Oct,2010. I have called the customer care several times with the reference number I have got from Spicejet i.e. MICI0072557764 but the cutomer care representative said that there is no such refernce number in their records. I know that there is some fault with teh bank only.

Thank you for sharing your concerns.

I am referring your complaint to my colleague Ms. Mangala Varma who will investigate and revert to you.

9916205231
    The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. is authorised and regulated by the De Nederlandsche Bank and has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587. Registered Office: Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message (including any attachments) in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and are susceptible to change. The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. does not also accept responsibility for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system and does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained.

FullStatement July-Dec 2010.txt
    19K View Download

Reply Reply to all Forward

|custrelations to custrelations, me
    show details 12/6/10

We apologise for the delay in responding to your email.

Please find the trailing screenshot of your bank statement in which guest was never charged to SpiceJet on 20th July 2010. Kindly note since guest was not charged from the foresaid account then the refund on the same cannot be processed.

We would like to upadte you that the guest was charged from ICICI bank and hence the refund was processed into the ICICI bank dated 19th October 2010.

Hence, in the light of above we would request you to check the correct account and help to confirm us with the status of refund.

Reply Reply to all Forward

|shweta gaur to custrelations

PFA, FYI,

FullStatement_RBS.txt
    12K View Download

|shweta gaur to custrelation

Hi Team,

Please find the attached statement from July, 2010 to Dec, 2010. Although I've already forwarded my account statement several times. There is not at all any possibility of forwarding the said amount to ICICI account, as I have booked my air ticket through RBS netbanking only, therefore the said amount must have been transferred to my RBS account ony instead of some ICICI account. From where did this ICICI account came from? I am really frustated now to interact with you all.

Date of Birth- 11/10/1986

If you are not in a condition to return my money, then you can tell it straight forward, so that I would get it resolved in my way. I dont want any phone calls saying that you have transferred some amount to some other ICICI account. There is no point to listen such things. Spicejet has ruined its image. I won't ever advise any one to take your services.

I have never felt this kind of asurances. Perhaps you have transferred the same amount to some of the Spicejet's ICICI account only.

FullStatement_RBS.txt
    12K View Download

|Customer Relations to me

Dear Madam,

Thank you for writing to us.

We would request you to kindly provide us your ICICI bank statement, so that we may check and advise you.

For further assistance please feel free to get in touch with us.

Dolly Chadha,
    Spicejet Limited.

Toll Free : 1800-180-3333.

Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 4:54 PM

[Message clipped] View entire message

|shweta gaur to Customer
    show details 12/20/10

Hi Dolly,

FYI, as I have already mentioned so many times earlier, I dont have any ICICI account. Can you plesae help me in this issue?

- Hide quoted text -
    On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Customer Relations <custrelations@spicejet.com> wrote:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for writing to us.

For further assistance please feel free to get in touch with us.

Dolly Chadha,
    Spicejet Limited.

Toll Free : 1800-180-3333.

Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 4:54 PM
    To: custrelation
    Subject: Reminder 12: Query regarding the funds transfer - SHWETA GAUR

9916205231

Default bad experiece with spice jet

Even i have a bed experiece with spice jet.. the don't have value for customer.. i never suggest any body to go through spicejet.

Default refund of cancel ticket XJ6IAD

My flight 2111 from Delhi to Chandigarh was cancelled on 30the Dec 2012 due to bad weather. So at the airport, spicejet cancelled the ticket and said that the refund has been sent to agency. But the agency said that they are refusing to refund any money. If spicejet plays games with me and everybody else, then I will have to goto court.

esaint Guest

Angry Refund from Spicejet

I had booked a ticket from Jammu to Delhi on 10 July for the 3:25 PM flight but since I had gotten ill, I called them to cancel cause I couldnt fly that day, I called them at 1:15PM and there phone services was having an issue and their agent asked me to call back, I told her that I had difficulty getting through cause their phone lines were busy and she told me that they would still be able to cancel even if I fall out of the 2 hour cancellation window by 5-10 minutes, so I called again and again the phone lines were busy and I couldnt get through till it was 1:30 and I explained everything to them, but they refused to cancel my ticket giving me a tough time and kept placing y call on hold till it was 2:15 and on top of refusing to cancel my ticket they were rude and their supervisor on floor rudely refused to even listen or talk to me or even come on the phone when I requested the agent to let me talk to a supervisor. I am so frustrated with their level of customer service and it was a pain getting to even call them cause of their phone issues. I now want my money back, please help me, I paid INR 4762 using my credit card.

Angry Non-refund

Hi had to cancel the tiket in airport counter because I lost the wallet somewhere which had my Id card.Still didnot get the refund which was paid through credit card.Kindly help
    Details