Thread: Customer Care department of Yatra.com

Default Customer Care department of Yatra.com

Name:  yatra.jpg
    Honorable The Magistrate
    Consumer Court of India

Please find the attached mail, the exchange of e-mails between me and Customer Care
    department of Yatra.com, for making ticket bookings for Air Travel.

Kindly take a note of the fact that when as a customer I made booking online, then
    the provided information were not sufficient and due to this I made mistake while
    booking.
    The tickets got booked for Morning Flight instead of Evening Flight.

My Yatra.com Reference number 87L93A.
    Please note my booked Air Ticket Numbers are 3532189437and 3532189438.

I am requesting them to arrange to make the changes in Flight time from Morning to
    Evening. As canceling the ticket would lead significant money loss to me.

It seems that For Yatra.com the customer money does not have any value, therefore
    they are suggesting me to cancel the ticket and rebooking new tickets. Which would
    give me additional cost of about Rs 4600/- (Rupees Four Thousand Six Hundred Only).

I have faith in Consumer Court of India, and considering this first time in my life,
    I am lodging this complaint with expectation of suitable Justice to me for this
    case.

I am new to court activities, please let me know how to proceed further to get the
    Jusctice as soon as possible.

I thanks you to provide this facility to the common man of country to file
    complaints direct to the Consumer Court On-line.

With Kind Regards,

Krishan Kant Verma
    09820114305

Devina Singh Guest

Default complaint against Jet Airways

I booked my ticket with Yatra on 30th Sep 2009 from Chandigarh to Mumbai. The ticket was booked with Jet Airways flight no. 2058 for 23rd Oct. 2009.Airline PNR No. BYUTEH., IATA Number 14363904. On 23rd Oct. I got the message on my mobile that flight is delayed and the new time is 1.30 instead of 12.55. Accordingly I reached the airport and when I went to take my boarding pass , I was informed that the flight is full and my ticket has been sold to someone else. How can they sell my ticket to some other person without my knowledge? I had to reach my institute in Pune as on Monday 26th I had my final exams.

I had to undergo agony and torture because of the attitude of Jet Airways staff. They were very rude and refused to accomodate me in the next flight. I still fail to understand when I had booked my flight thru you and this is the outcome of it , what is the guarantee of the confirmed ticket.Pls look into the matter and revert as I want to file the complaint with consumer court for the harrasment caused to me.

Devina Singh

tribsin@yahoo.co.in Guest

Angry e ticket with fare charges

DEAR SIR,

you sent-- -an air ticket as per following details-

NAME-ANURAG BHARADWAJ STATUS-Confirmed TICKET NO 3807912357

DATE 26 Nov 2009 AIRLINE IC-Indian FLIGHT NO 804
    Departure -Bangalore Arrival-Delhi, departure Date-04Dec 2009

Departure time-6:15:00AM
    Arrival date-04Dec2009 Arrival Time 9:10:00 Class of Srvice- H Status- Confirmed
    Airline PNR- RQPMGL Issuing Airline- IC- Indian

IATA Number14363904

The ticket was issued on Fri, NOv 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM on the following e mail

ANURAG.BHARADWAJ5007@gmail.com as e Ticket

Please note that the ticket contains details but total charges paid has not been mentioned. So accounts are still pending.
    Kindly send complete e ticket with Total fare On the same e-Mail / or on This Email as reply.This may please be noted for future communications as well.

With regards-
    ANURAG BHARADWAJ

Default cancellation of e- ticket

i have booked a e-ticket from yatra.com and now i want to cancel it but the yatra officials are not cooperating with us .so please cancel my ticket.
    following are the details of it :

PNR no.- 2306200159
    Quota- general(gn)
    adult- 1

Thumbs down Need fund which was charged my Transcation Id:-454424

Dear Yatra.com,

I was trying to book a train ticket for delhi to siwan.. but due to my otp, transaction was declined. Now itís showing in my credit card statementÖ please clear what is this..??? I didnít get any message or mail from yatra.

My transaction id is 454424..
    Appreciate to check and revert the same urgently.

Pankaj Kukreti
    pankaj.kukreti@hotmail.com
    Ph: +91-9650 062 471

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Dear Yatra.com,

My transaction id is 454424..
    Appreciate to check and revert the same urgently.

Pankaj Kukreti
    pankaj.kukreti@hotmail.com
    Ph: +91-9650 062 471
    Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner.so that we can guide you accordingly.

ramesh. Guest

I Had Booked Flight Tickets In yatra.com, and i had owned gift vochers as i got sms on my mobile & even In Email adress But I Unfoutunately I Had deleted the Mssg from My Email Adress, Will U Please send me once again what Mail I have Received, what is the gift,Please

Ramesh
    Ramesh.honda@rediffmail.com

ramankatwal@gmail.com Guest

Post My credit card shows twice the payment for one transaction made on Yatra.com

My reference number is : 26061011127

My credit card shows twice the payment for one transaction made on Yatra.com

I posted on their forum to check this, let see what is the reply. Then we will go ahead.

Raman

vibha.dhume@gmail.com Guest

Default Prepone tkt

I want to prepone my tkt PNR RBTXZZ which is booked for 8th Oct I wish to change it to 8th Sept

Question confirmation of booked air ticket

I have booked domestic air ticket two days back, so far i did not receive any E-ticket or PNR conformation on my mobile

Details of booking is as follows:

Passenger Details

Children Rs.1 Rs.2,247 Rs.0 Rs.2,248 X 1 Rs.2,248

Total Price Rs.6,744

Yatra Miles earned 0 New Delhi-Ahmedabad Rs.6,744
    Total Yatra Miles earned 0 For 2 Adults,1 Child Total Price Rs.6,744

Thank you for booking with Yatra.com. Your Flight Reference Number is 20111023070.

My Mobile No: 9925479623 E-mail: itigupta02@yahoo.com
    kindly do the needful asap.

Iti Gupta

deepak parakh Guest

Default cancellation

i have booked a e-ticket from yatra.com and now i want to cancel it.so please tell me the procedure for cancellation.

deepak parakh
    deepakparakh2007@gmail.com

nirad_himalaya Guest

Question Not responding for refund and poor service

Dear,
    My journing from bhubaneswar to Hyderabad on 8th nov. by indigo airlines,but unfortunately I cancelled that ticket.After this I have talk with one of the yatra travel executive regarding my refund, but till now I have not received any thing. This is my ticket details.PNR no F952DH ,

NIRAD KUMAR DASH
    BHUBANESWAR

shivva manoj kumar Guest

Smile phone not yet recieved

i am shivva.manoj kumar had booked round ticket from hyderabad to quebec and from quebec to hyderabad, my booking ref number is 32H4H9,I Didn't recieved spice mobile upto now can you please send me the mobile to my home as early as possible.

Default Non receipt of Refund from "Yatra.com"

I had Booked Flight Tickets In yatra.com, vide ref:3012105983. An amount of Rs 2896=00 was deducted from my S/B A/C on 30.12.10. However the ticket status displayed was "not confirmed". Upon enquiry with Yatra @ tel no:18001029900, it was informed by the customer care that the amount will be refunded upon submission of A/C statement. The said A/C statement was submitted twice on 31.12.10 by e-mail to "support@yatraonline.com". However neither the amount has been refunded till 04.01.11 nor my e-mail has been acknoweldged.

Kindly help me in the matter

Binod
    [email]bkpadhi@nalcoindia.co.in

Nina Benjamin Singh Guest

Thumbs down Yatra BPO Has Rusted Machines Answering YOur Calls Instead Of Breathing Bodies

Dear Management Of Yatra

I am not too sure to whom this will reach and if at all any one genuinly is interested to listen to know the experience a cusotmer goes thru one he/she tries those misleading numbers promising customer support.

I am so disgusted talking to the machines, who respond to you with out even listening what you have to say. Firstly you wait relentlessly in the queue hoping to get connected if at all you get lucky and get connected you will be kept on hold....and then you will suddenly turn into ping pong ball between departments trying to throw you like a hot patatoe. You will be promised a call back as every one there at yatra is so busy...doing everything but to listen to their customers...The call back that they promise you will never ring on your phone............

Make my trip services are far better than Yatra adn I will never go back to yatra again..I promise to be a negative mouth piece for Yatra forever....

1. HCL Customer care