Thread: Missing luggage claim from Air India :(

May 2012

Default Missing luggage claim from Air India :(

Missing luggage claim from Air India

Hi ,

My name is Tarsem Singh. I am working at muscat with a telecom company from Aug 2008.

Below is my complaint detail.

I travelled in Air India flight IC886 from MUSCAT-DELHI on 05 Feb'2010. I found my luggage missing ( luggage TAG number B5-140596 ) and loged a complaint with Air India at the Air port(IGI Airport Delhi). after 20 days i came back to muscat.

my luggage was containing things near about Rs 40 to 50 thousands. i had lots of email communications with Air India. after that they passed my claim for USD 280 only. but still i didn't receive any amount from Air India.

following are some information sent by Air India.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM, NR CustomerService <ialcsnr@airindia.in> wrote:
    Dear Mr. Singh,

We have received your claim and the same is being processed. We are under the process of investigation, kindly bear with us till such time. In the meanwhile you are requested to kind forward us copy of boarding card, copy of ticket to enable us to consider your claim as per rules.

Bisht

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 3:24 PM, NR CustomerService <ialcsnr@airindia.in> wrote:
    Dear Tarsem,

Reference your trailing mail on the above subject. The cheque has already been sent to you on 14.07.2010 at the address provided by you on PIR through our Station Manager Amritsar. In case it is still not received please liaise with Station Manager, ATQ.

regards,

Bisht

After that i have also visited Air India Amritsar Office 2 or 3 times. But every time they told that they didn't receive any cheque.

then i sent following emails to Air India but they didn't reply my emails.

on Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Dear Bisht,

Still i didnt receive any cheque. Plz look in to the matter.and also plz give the email id of Amritsar Admin so that i can check with them tooo.

Plz do the needful ASAP.

on Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Dear Bisht,

How are you. Dear you can see the following mails, it is near abt 10 months over my luggage missing..still i didn't receive compensation. Is this Air India Service to satisfy her customers. Dear my luggage was containing things near about Rs 40 thousands but Air India has approved just $280 for my claim, that much amount also i didn't receive ...still m waiting for the cheque..dear plz do the needful ASAP.

on Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Dear Bisht / Air India Team,

I am very disappointed with the your customer service policies. Can you spare a little time to read the whole mails of our conversation. I didn't received any cheque from Air India . and 2 years are about to go the matter started. Air India has approved a claim of $280 only when the things were about $1000 i lost, even then i haven't received this much amount since a long time has gone.

Even i have visited Air India office in Amritsar 3 or 4 times . they just tell me that they didn't receive any cheque from Dehli on my name. Even they have tried to call Dehli Office but that time no response.

Can you please check ,where the cheque is lying now or delivered .. I am waiting for your reply.

Tarsem Singh

these emails were sent by me... but i didn't receive any reply..

Can anyone help me in this matter...

Thanking you in advance,

Muscat No. +968 99385210

Post Box 1676
    Postal Code 114
    Muttrah
    Sultanate of Oman.

Default Complaine for Lost Baggage

My name is Mohammed Taslim Alam. I am working at Jeddah, KSA.

Below is my complaint detail.

I travelled by Air India flight AI349 / AI931 from DEL-BOM-JED on 10 April 2013 . I found my luggage missing ( Luggage Tag No. AI909235 & AI909236 ) and loged a complaint at Jeddah Air Port (SGS). SGS Department provided a land line number +96626853059 and told me call tomorrow for inquiry your baggage. I had a lot of telephonic conversions but they replied same every day “NOT YET COME YOUR BAGGAGES” and cut the lines.

I don’t have clothes to wear.

please retrieve my baggage as soon as possible or give me compensation of my goods.

Mohammed Taslim Alam
    Jeddah, KSA

Lalbhai Kanubhai Nayak Guest

Default My luggage I don't get

My name is lalbhai Kanubhai Nayak
    I was gone from Ahmedabad to Hong Kong via Delhi on 14 Dec 2013 .
    My luggage not come still today .
    Plz find my luggage and send it immediately .
    I will given you the detail .
    My flight from Ahmedabad to Delhi is AI011 and the connected flight is AI310 .
    My baggage tag AI 894413
    Pls help to find out the baggage and send it at Hongkong .
    I was given all the information to honking baggage service department .
    Plz help me

Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:13 PM
  3. missing luggage
    By ajit_choudhary in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:55 AM
  4. missing luggage (air india)
    By arindam23mohanta in forum Airlines