Thread: complaint regarding Voltas air conditioner

manish verma . Guest

Default complaint regarding Voltas air conditioner

Name:  voltas-ac.jpg
    dear sir/madam,

i am manish verma from kaithal haryana 136027 ...i had buy a window Air
    conditioner last year in 2008 from kaithal distributor name modern Tv
    centre. we dont know more about Air conditioner ...again we buy one more air
    conditioner this year in 2009 then we see the new air conditioner is running
    fine confirm from a mechanic ..and old ac is not doing fine according to
    mechanic ...its ok

then we call to dealer to resolve this but he said take this
    no.1800-425-4555 ...i had registerd a complaint again no.09AU192046 in
    voltas care they give me 3 working days to resolve this...but no body came
    to home to resolve this when i again make a call to customer care the name
    of customer care person is shivali..i talked her second time on phone and
    remind her that no body is taking care of my complaint please resolve she
    said i am forwarding this case to my head and will resolve asap. then again
    i am waiting for mechanic to come to my home and resolve ...again i had
    registered a comaplaint again no. 09AU27030 that no body is coming and they
    told me that remarks here is (the mechanic called me on your phone unit is
    now working fine case resolved) and i got shocked no call no mechanic came
    and hows it will be resolved..so please take a neccassary action against
    this and let me know what i have to do more if any docs required please let
    me know i will give you the soft copy of the documents what you have
    required

thanks & regards,
    Manish
    +91 9996020739

Default no servicing has been done for the last six months

i have purchased voltas a/c from m/s Broadway Agencies sec 35 chandigarh on 20th june 2009 vide invoce no 6026 till now no one from voltas has come to service the ac as yet.(K J BHAT) krish_bhat@yahoo.com

Thumbs down Bharat ka NO 1 AC sucks the customer - NOT SATISFY with any thing - VOLTAS the WORST

I have bought two Voltas Windows A.C 1.5 Ton, Model Elite last year 2009 from Laxmi Nagar New Delhi.
    Despite of calling / sending mails for the service no one has turned up for doing service for the same.
    Given time then also no one has come up for the service.

I have one question to this company. They say Bharat Ka No 1 AC.
    I would like to comment on this company that they should not fool the customer by saying this. I was not aware of the fact before buying the ac with Voltas. Frankly speaking I was having before Samsung & LG A/C there service are much better that this worst company.

As I thought that this company is associated with TATA so might be better that Sumsung & LG and other competitors which are there in the market.

Now, I want to appeal that I want to return both the a/c to this No 1 WORST COMPANY & return my money which I have invested with no gain. All the customer / consumer who are reading this message never ever go for VOLTAS as there service sucks n AC is also not worth with any other one. Also, we are paying more as compare to the other brands which have much better functions.

Kamal Gulati
    Sector-44, Noida 201303, UP
    Ph: 9718361928, 9899101928

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Hello Kamal,

In case Customer Care failed, then send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of the Voltas ( keep one copy with you, this may help you if you need to knock the Consumer Forum against Voltas ), mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution within the mentioned time.

Hope this may solve your problem, and if still face any issue them revert us back.

Notice before filing consumer complaint visit for notice reference.

Voltas Customer Care No. 1800 425 4555 (Toll free) 60004555(Prefix State STD Code).
    Address:
    Voltas House
    Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road,
    Chinchpokli, Mumbai 400033
    India.
    Phone No: +91 (22) 66656666
    Fax: +91 (22) 66656288
    Email: ccd@voltas.com
    Last edited by Sidhant; 03-23-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Bharti saini Guest

Post Defective ac set during guarantee period

we 2 purchased voltas spilt ac from sachdeva electronics centre kunjpura road karnal Haryana .After installation of the ac its not proper cooling and we haved faced gas is not there so i requested u plz place the a/cs thanx

S.Gurmeet Singh Guest

Post Defective AC during warranty peroid

dear sir/madam

I Gurmeet Singh of sudershan park moti nagar new delhi -110015.Last year on 21/may/2009 i buyed a voltas window ac from Mahajan Electronics adress 89,raja garden,ring road,new delhi-110015 .

from when we buy this ac we are facing many problems with this product.It has a leakage problem and we have complaint many times but no service man handle a solution of this problem.Secondly,it has a noise problem,and mainly i have very big problem with this product that the ice will be freezing on compressor,gas cylinder and in the front of it .I have complaint many times but the head of voltas service centre of our area Mr. Arora everytime reuse my complaint and request and says no service man will come and he using dirty language and if we say him we are complaint against your attitude in consumer court then he says ok i have no problem.We complaint our dealer they also complaint in the service centre but mr.arora said no body will come to face their problem.And we also have the pictures of the freezing of ac.

Model no. Vetis star 1.5 tn
    Serial no. 4010883PogE000008

we know that you are taking action against it

thanks/regards
    Sr.Gurmeet Singh
    f-181 sudershan park,moti nagar
    new delhi-110015

my mobile no. is=9810127264

Default Voltas AC Remote problem

VOLTAS doesn't have proper service back up. Our vertis premium window A/C remote got damaged. Since last 6 months we are calling the customer service and 4 dealer representatives came checked and informed that within 2 days they will send a new remote and not turned up.

Default complaint against the poor services of voltas A. C.

I have bought one Voltas Windows A.C .75 Ton, Model 3 star last year 2009 from KHURANA ELECTORNICS New Delhi.
    Given time then also no one has come up for the service.

I have one question to this company. They say Bharat Ka No 1 AC.

Now, I want to appeal that I want to return THE AC to this No 1 WORST COMPANY & return my money which I have invested with no gain. IT IS IN WARRANT PLEASE LODGED MY COMPLAINT AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Ashok Gulati
    185 old sahib pura tilak nagar new delhi - 110018
    Ph: 9818233084

Default Remote control is not functioning after 9 months since purchasing

I HAD PURCHASE A VOLTAS WINDOW A/C (1.5 T) ON DATED 5/06/2009 FROM RAJAPATH MITORS (NALCONAGAR),PIN-759145.AFTER 9 MONTHS OF PURCHASE THE REMOTE CONTROL STARTED NOT FUNCTIONING.AFTER KEEPING 3 MONTHS FOR THE SHAKE OF REPAIRING/REPLACEMENT, THEY RETURN BACK THE REMOTE WITHOUT ANY REPAIR/REPLACEMENT. THEY INFORMED THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONDING FOR THIS MATTER AFTER SEVERAL INTERACTION.
    I HAVE ALSO LODGED COMPLAIN THROUGH TOLL FREE NO.THEY RESPONDED & CHANGED THE DEFECTIVE ONE WITH A REPAIRED OTHER MODEL WHICH IS NOT ALSO WORKING AT ALL.PLEASE TAKE NESSARY ACTION AT YOUR END AT THE EARLIEST.

P.N.TIWARI
    QR.NO.-B/523;P.O.-NALCONAGAR;ANGUL;ORISSA;759145
    Ph:09437153231

sagrar rajput Guest

Default Complain about window ac

Dear/sir i am sagar rajput from kanpur regarding this i will purchase your wind ac from smile store kanpur last 6 mounth i have some likege problem from ac i will complain at lucknow office they will give me a complain num that is 10au2801353 so all is over no budy can take action on this thing is is past at least 2 month that is not saut out after this thing i have sum other prob lem i have not cooling frome ac what i have problem from ac plaese solved my problem as soon as possibem after this thing they will give me a another num that is 10sp1801318 please help me

amit khaneja Guest

Default very poor serivce team in hisar haryana

good mrng sir
    i m amit khaneja from house no 268, police line area hisar, haryana
    i bought a vertis plus window ac last year june 2009
    that was my big mistake bcoz i choose the voltas ac
    after the problem was started
    i complaint to ur registered dealer m/s dhuria & co. to service my ac but he is not responsing very well
    after complainting 2-3 times he said that after 2-3 days out service man comes to ur home & he checked the ac. after 20 days no service man come to my home even i call to ur service man also he said that after 2-3 days i checked ur ac
    ...
    ab usko bataye koi 15-20 din baad to koi zaroorat hi nahi hai ac kiii
    yeh kaisa service center khol rakha hai aapne
    agar ac sale karne hai to service center change karo or proper service milni chahiye
    agar mujhse koi ac purchase karne ke liye suggestion lega to main to voltas kaa ac purchase kaarne kii salaaah kabhi nahi dungaa
    agar aapka service man nahi aata to mujhe sahi jawaab to de de taaki main ac ko kahin baaahar se repair karvaaa sakooooo

mortan is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Air cooling is a device that bring chilly air in a warm space to built it more comfy.Air conditioning naturally is employ when hotness is above 70 degrees.The basic concept behind the making of every air conditioning units stay same. The same is the requirements with basic element needed.

aswathypradeep@gmail.com Guest

Default complaint against VOTAS AC

I have purchased Voltas AC from Jainson Ever cool, 177, Parvathi Sankar complex, Trivandrum Road, Vannarpettai, Thirunelveli on 05.10.2009 vide customer deails no. 25646 Till now no one from Vltas has come to service the AC as yet. These people promised me that they will give free service for me for one year. Now tell me how i will get the free service?

I was not aware of the face before buying theAC with Voltas. I am having Samsung AC in my office there service are much better than your company.

As a consumer give me an answer where we can complaint and how we can service it. Better u people should teach how to service the ac and how to repair it when the time of buying.

Please do the needful and take necessarty acton to my complaint

Faithfully yours

Aswathy Pradeep

Default Complaint for Re installation of Split A.C.

I have given compliant for Re installation of split A.C. on 17 March 2011 and till date technician not attain the compliant of installation of split A.C. Compliant No. 11MR1701660. Every time i call to Customer Care they says that the technician attain compliant on tomorrow, But tomorrow never came.

Tanking You,
    Your's Faithfully

Mr. Rajendra Bankar

coralmzp@gmail.com Guest

My Voltas Airconditioner is not working it is not cooling I haveregisred a complain on your tall free no vide complain no11AP2003442 dt.20.04.11. Daily I am reminding on the same no. but of no use. Please rectify my problem.
    Further i would like to say that the Air Conditioner is within the guarantee period.

1. Voltas AC