Thread: o general ac customer care complaint

tarun_0310 Guest

Default o general ac customer care complaint

o general ac company is not provide service,my ac is in warranty period,and company not listen my compaints

Default complaint about split ac of o general

I have purchased split ac of o general from panchkula. The ac is not working properly and there is not sufficient cooling. I have told the supplier about this but there is no positive response from the supplier. Please lodge my complaint and get my ac checked immediately.

Thumbs down O GENERAL worst condition OF AN AIRCONDITIONER

HI,

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

THIS IS V.K.BHAT FROM HYDERABAD ,PURCHASED AN AC IN OGENERAL ON24/05/2012 . 1.5 TONNE WINDOW AC I HAVE FACED GRIEVIEANCES SINCE THE DAY 2 HOWEVER I THOUGHT I SHOULD GIVE IT SOME TIME AND YESTERDAY i.e ON 06/06/2012 PCB-THE FRONT PANEL CONTROL BOARD IS NOT WORKING.PURCHASED AN AC FROM AIRCON INDIA REGD OFFICE AT BEGUMPET HYDERABAD(D.NO.6-3-866/1,LANE BESIDE BALAYOGI PARYATAK BHAVAN,GREENLANDS,BEGUMPET HYDERABAD.500016-PHONE : 65588456.SPOKE WITH MR GIRISH ON 9848823459 AND 9059458798 AS HE IS IN KERALA,HIS ASSISTANT RANI IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE IN COMMUNICATING THE MESSAGE.
    THE PROBLEMS I AM FACING WITH THAT AC
    1. COOLING IS NOT UPTO THE MARK
    2. IT DOES NOT SWITCH ON LETS SAY IF THERE IS A POWER CUT IN THE MIDNIGHT ONCE THE POWER IS BACK WE WILL HAVE TO WAKE UP AND SWITCH IT ON .
    3. WITHOUT SETTING THE TIMER AC SWITCHES OFF AUTOMATICALLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE USAGE OF REMOTE ,COMPLETE AC TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY
    4.FINALLY PCB IS NOT WORKING ON THE 12TH DAY FROM THE DAY IT WAS PURCHASED AND FITTED ON 24/05/2012.

AS PER THE MGR MR GIRISH AND THE TECHNICIAN KRISHNA AND RANI PCB SHOULD BE REPLACED IS WHAT THEY CONFIRMS,WHICH I COMPLETELY APPRECIATE BUT HERE THE PROBLEM IS NOT ONLY WITH THE PCB BUT THE WHOLE UNIT ITSELF IS DEFECTIVE IS WHAT I FEEL AND BELIEVE SO HENCE I WOULD SUGGEST U TO LOOK INTO THE ISSUE SERIOUSLY AND KINDLY REPLACE ME WITH THE NEW UNIT .AND CALL ME ON +91-9885029030 AT THE SOONEST.

WE HAVE FIVE AIR-CONDITIONERS AT HOME AND NEVER FACED A PROBLEM LIKE THIS SO WISHING SOME HELP FROM U AT THE SOONEST AND DECISION MAKING PERSON TO REACT AT THE SOONEST.INVOICE NO.K-11303

TRULY,
    V.K.BHAT
    INVOICE NO.K-11303
    PURCHASE DATE : 24/05/2012
    AIRCON INDIA ,HYDERABAD
    +91-9885029030.

sk_kannan_123@yahoo.com Guest

Default Normal service

Sir, Our O' General split A/c routine service to be done.
    Please Send service engineer as earlier.

S.K.Kannan.
    3B/11,Rathina thirupathi Apartments,
    Kaliyapillai Street,
    Kumbakonam-612001,
    Thanjavur DT.
    Mobile No-9443092994

Post Amit

I have purchage O General AC dealer in saraf cooling Kanpur purchase dated 09/08/2011 & my ac is under warrnty . automatic wave not control problem went to Saraf cooling Kanpur to complain & after I called the customer care number 044 43402345-46 & 01144211212 is not submit the my complain ,its sufficient. He keeps making excuses, says v have shortage of staff . i will complaint to the dealer & customer care but he cannot help me ……

( AMIT SHARMA)

351/2, SHASTRI NAGAR
    KANPUR , U.P. 208005
    MOB. 9794716200,8960982500

vijay kumar garg Guest

Wink remote problem

our remote is working but ac is not starting wid d help of remote.....it is showing no contact wid ac.....pls tel d solution to d problem as soon as possible

Thumbs down A big big wrong decision to go for O General AC

I am delhi based customer and I heard alot about O general so i purchased 1.5 ton window AC worth rs. 30k leaving all other brands in the market . the very second day it stopped working as i set timer in night and when i woke in the morning it was not working. i checekd the manual and did all the troubleshooting which could be done but no go so i called customer care. after ringing more than 5 times some one picked up the call and kept aside. i could hear their voice but no one was responding me. I disconnected and called back again and talked to kiran. she gave the complain no. and said technician would visit home in next 24 hrs. I waited for 48 hrs but no one came. I called customer care again but no one responded as the phone kept on ringing. I never thought of such a pathetic customer service from this big brand name. I went to the shopkeeper then and he talked to the dealer and said the issue will be fixed next day but its been 4 days i never got any help and now i thought of going to service center on weekend as i have no time in weekdays because of my work. It seems i bought a showpiece of Rs. 30k for my home in this summer season. I am really disappointed and m sad to purchase this product. Today i am going to escalate this case to the CEO of the company or all other high authorities. Just checking fo their details and email address once i get , will escalate. this is my request to O general team if you get my feedback then please help me. If i don't get the resolution then i will never promote this product and write in the forums as well and go to consumer court as well if required. I will be glad if i get response fom your side ASAP. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks

Default O General VRF AC Complaint

Dear
    I Am Having Complaint from Last two years and i have call and given complaint many time's to your service person they told dere is problem in PCB and it has to be change we agreed also but two years has pass but our AC is not started and no one has called back from your company and not come two attend the complain AC are of OGeneral VRF Model.

Kalpesh Shah
    KDR Ceramics
    Jalgaon
    9422282316.

Angry Split AC

I have purchase o general split AC 2 ton last month
    but it is work not better
    please checked my AC by engineer
    i will very thankful to u
    my address is

Pawan Verka Agency
    Near Hotal Trump Plaza
    Kotkapura Road,Faridkot (Punjab) 151203

Mobile No. 98550-87001
    84270-09501

We are having a showroom at kolkata having a ogeneral vrf installed. We bought this machine from atmospheric cooling solution ,since last i month our cooling was belore par and made repeatedly complains to them as we have amc with them. They sent a technican who stated that the machine needed agas refill and washing of machine. While washing one of indoor units the machine broke down.since then the technican have come 4-5 times, but has not able to revive machine and keeps on changing parts,and every part they keep on saying that part needs to come from chennai. This has been carrying from 25 days. I would like to state that if you sell a machine .............. Why dont you you have technican who are not trained to handle such a machine and why dont you have spare parts in kolkata.we regret buying such a machine. Now ours a showroom which has international clients,and it has become impossible. Chhabria- curio craft kolkata. Phone 22496838.

Default ac is nt working

I have purchsed a air conditioner of O General on 24 th april 2012 from your authorised dealer M/S Shiva ram and sons in narela delhi , and it is not working from last 1 month and i m trying to lodge complain on phone but not able to contact due to line are busy always.

kindly lodge my complaint and send your engineer to check it out as soon as posible.

Prateek Bansal
    2003 /1 BAWANA ROAD NARELA DELHI-40

DR AMARBIR KAUR Guest

Default Complaint about window a.c.

I purchased window ac on 30.6.2012 from sargam electronics, kohat enclave. It was installed the same day. For a day or two it runs but it stopped abruptly and then again it started. Time and again it happened. We did not know the fault but we switched off the ac. The next we complained, their representative visited after seeing i was told it seems our transformer is faulty but actually it was not as we purchased only one and half year back and our earlier was working very well with this transformer. On his advices we purchased a new logic stat transformer range 140-280, 4kva and installed with that transformer. But again the same fault persist. We again lodged a complaint on 6.7.2012, their represenative visited us on 10.7.2012 i.e after about 5 days. He informed his service centre that he doesn't understand the fault they should send some body else. After my regular follow they sent mr azad who has some other opinion and we did the same thing but again compressor tripped time and again. We visited our dealer and they again lodged a complaint. Mr azad again visited, he admitted that compessor tripped and informed his office about some fault in censor which is to be replaced. But we were not ready to get it replaced. We also talk to their senior service executive, mr sanjay pandey, who was very rude and misbehaved with me and my husband and conveyed whatever we want to do, he can not get the ac replaced. If this is the state o affair of chief what can to expect from the juniors. We want our ac to the replaced at the earliest and o general company must take some strict action against mr pandey. I appeal to public not to go of by name o general company has a very worst record now. My mobile no. Is 981052728

Pawan Mukhija Guest

Default Problem with the compressor, no action taken from past 1 month

Respected Sir

This is to bring to your kind notice that i had purchased an AC of your company few months ago.
    For the past 1 month the compressor of the Ac is not working due to which we are facing lots of problems. your customer care people are not taking our problem seriously. they revert back very late. even after the continuous reminders no action has been taken to solve the problem.

thanking you
    Pawan Kumar Mukhija
    house no 479 sector 16
    Faridabad

AMRITPAL SINGH Guest

Default Complaint for non functioning of new inverter ac

I PURCHASED ONE TON O GENERAL AC MODEL ASGA 12 JGC WITH DC (INVERT ER TECHNOLOGY) AT THE COST OF Rs 41500/- AGAINST BILL NO 2728 ON DATE 27.06.2012 FROM M/S NATIONAL AGENCIES SHERAN WALA GATE PATIALA AUTHORIZED AGENT OF O GENERAL ( PHONE NO OF SHOP 0175-2213710). MY AC IS NOT FUNCTIONING FROM 13.07.2012 AND ITS UNDER WARRANTY. TECHNICAL TEAM OF SUPPLIER HAS TRIED TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM BUT IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE TILL DATE THE FAULT HAS NOT BEEN RECTIFIED DESPITE MY REPEATED REQUEST. I REQUESTED THEM TO REPLACE THE PIECE AS I HAVE INVESTED A HUGE AMOUNT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING FOR THE SAME IS IT THE REPO OF O GENERAL COMPANY. THE SHOP OWNER IS REPLYING IT IS A NEW TECHNOLOGY WE DONT HAVE TECHNICAL CALIBER FOR ITS FAULT ANALYSIS. PLEASE INTERVENE IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I HAVE LEFT NO OPTION TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT AND TO PRESS FOR THE SAME. I HOPE MY PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL GET THE NEW PIECE BEFORE PERHAPS THE SUMMER ENDS
    BEST REGARDS
    AMRITPAL SINGH
    HNO 16
    AMAN VIHAR PATIALA
    MOB NO. 09463369195

Pawan Kumar Mukhija Guest

Default Problem with the compressor, defect not rectified even after continuous reminders

Respected Sir

This i to bring to your kind information that even after so many requests my AC has not been rectified. your experts are not able to solve the problem. it has been more than a month that the AC is giving problems but it is not yet rectified.
    I request you to please solve this problem.

Thanking You