Thread: Lg air conditioner service center

JAYESH KOTHARI Guest

Exclamation Lg air conditioner service center

MY COMPLAINT NO IS : RNA110321057590
    It is very painful to to inform you that after complaining several times no action has been taken yet. My AC is still not in working condition.

It is very unethical from you side that after spending so may charges my AC is still not working and the service center is demanding more money to start the AC.

Look into this matter and cooperate to start my machine otherwise I will have to move to consumer court regarding that.

Thumbs up Window ac general servicing

Sir my window ac is 2 years old i have do complaint so meny time to gautams electonics tilak road in district deoria but no solution so plz send a macnic for general servicing

i am
    b n mishra c/o
    springer public school rudrapur road
    district-deoria[u.p.]
    mob no. 9919356506

Default Guarantee Service for lg air conditioner

I need to have a guarantee service for LG Air Conditioner(three star).
    Address: BALDHARAM D-254 Indravihar ,Kota (324005)
    Contact no.: 9414286192

karunanithi Guest

Default Non replacement of outdoor unit fan

I bought LG 1.5 Split A/C in the mid January 2012. Last 5.7.2012, due to proper non-installment of outdoor unit, the outdoor unit fan has been broken. Immediately I reported to LG customer care. The have also registered my call and given Complaint No as.RNA 120705034620. After lapsing the five days, i contacted LG customer care. The customer care people has given local office Franchaise ie., M/s. Vision Enterprises, Tambaram. (Phone Nos. 044-22263454/9566004043). I also contacted them through telephone. The cell has not taken my number. whenever I call the cell number, the ring is going on going and nobody has taken the call. When contact the landline, the lady staff has assured definitely me to replace the fan on last 14.7.2012. But none of the materials. I am now suffering for non-replacement of the fan of the ourdoor unit.

Today 16.7.2012 also I contacted the office. All are vain.

Thing thing one or more times to but the LG A/C because the after sales Customer Service is POOR POOR POOR POOR. The customer service is treating the customers as slaves. Not even attend the customer calls through cell.

I bought the LG 1.5 Split A/c for better customer care. But, I very very much disappointed to see the after sales customer service of the lg.

K.Karunanithi.

piyushdharewal Guest

Default lg ac compressor problem

RNA 120613043553 this is my first complain around 12th june , person first visited to check my ac around 22 june ,they told me i have compressor problem .and the problem will be solved within 7 days . but after waitng for almost a month , and aftr giving 100 of calls to service centre .they told me your complain status is canceled ....and i am forced to re complain , my new complain no. is RNA 120711067583 its almost 1 and a half month ...and i am still waiting ..i called around 100 times to 9830937261 but its of no use ...this number is of regional head of kolkata .... I THINK LG PROVIDES THE WORST SERVICE CENTRE ....anywayz i ordered my new samsung split ....BIG NO to lg in future

BRAHM SINGH Guest

Default A.c service

Please send sum body for a.c service in modinagar.

Default Life's not good for customer who purchased LG products

Due to my wrong decisions, I have purchased many LG products -- TV, Washing Machine, Microwave Oven and split AC. Once these appliances started giving problem, I experienced worst customer care (in fact, no one cares about customer in LG) services. On registering the complaint, call center person will speak out like puppet "your complaint has been registered and our service engineer will attend you within 24 hours". In past 5 to 6 complaints, technician never turned up before 48 hrs, and in some cases, upto 72 hours inspite of multiple reminders.

On purchasing Split AC, I was told that I will be getting 2 free services within 1 year. It has been almost 2 yrs and no one turned up. As they are not making any money in such free services, they didn't turn up as per their culture. Not sure if they were expecting me to bring AC units to their service center to get it serviced!!

My sincere advice to all is STAY AWAY from LG products, even if they have good features because you will regret your decision once you start getting problem in your appliances and you deal with LG service.

PONNARASI Guest

Default 1.5 ton lg ac service

I need to service my lg aircondition 1.5 tonne,my company name is jayajothy electronics dindugal,im reciding in oddanchatram

balachaitu@yahoo.com Guest

Default Service Executive need for Air Conditioner installation purpose.

As we Purchase Air Conditioner for our Wind Power Plant to fix of 05 No AC need a service executive at Atmakur, Anantapur (Dt). And for communication please call to +91-9848894126

Avishek Ganguly Guest

Post LG Service Worst

This is in regard to a complaint no RNA 130405089438. I had contacted the LG service center about repair of my refrigerator, but am absolutely shocked at their disgusting service. Even after repeated calls, there has been no response from the service center. The mechanic visited my house but could not repair it and after that there has been no response. In fact they even said that I have to pay more money to get it repaired.

This is the address and name of the service center:

SOUTH END PLAZA
    S T C Road Howrah Liluah

LG CARE INDIA is offline Member
    Nov 2011

Dear Mr. Ganguly,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: serviceindia@lge.com

LG Customer Support Team

CH S H N Bapi Raju Guest

Default My worst experience with lg split ac service

I would like to draw your attention on my pain points

I have a split AC (3 start) for which I have entered an AMC for 3 years. I am sorry to say that since One year no service engineer nor customer care people visited my premises for servicing

Recently, I have taken a new flat at Chanda Nagar and shifted there and got installed my LG AC with my known sources.

Since last one year no service has been provided by LG, I have called up customer care for regular service.

YOU CAN CHECK YOUR RECORDS WHEN MY AC WAS LAST SERVICED. WHY REGULAR SERVICE WAS NOT HAPPENING WHEN I HAVE A VALID AMC ?

Now, Kukatpally service engineers are demanding for Rs. 1800/- for installation charges though my AC (indoor and outdoor units) is installed by me.

Before coming to my home, they were negotiating with me about the charges and NOW THEY ARE DEMANDING the charges for even for GAS FILLING.

I don't understand what LG service engineers strategy is ? I think you just wanted to loot the money from customer without / before giving the services.

Why Gas filling service is not covered under AMC ?? When I took the three years warranty I have been informed that this AMC covers all spare parts including gas filling.

I was totally upset with your customer care people, they don't bother about the customer inconvenience.

I need your immediate action in this regard, otherwise I have left with no option except to file a case in Consumer Forum.

NAME : CHITTAPRAGADA SRI HARI NAGA BAPI RAJU
    Mobile : +91 9849640809

robin agrawal Guest

Colling coil damage Maine 28-03-2014 ko complain ki thi jiski sunvayi Nai hui. Complain no. RNA 140325050734 hai.

Default Delay in repairing AC which spoiling the brand value of LG

I booked a complaint for my LG AC which was not working on 1th of April. This complaint was made on the toll free number and my complaint number is RNA140409008321 on 9 april-2014. I get reply by customer service you will get call withing 24 hrs. I waited 48 hrs than again I register complaint than same I get response you will get call from service engineer within 24 hrs. No call again from anybody. Finally I find service center no. and I called them. Than they send person for check AC. He told compressor not working. He told I wil get compressor within 4 days. Now it is more than 20 days. Every time I calling but no reply from service center. Whenever I m calling on customer care no. always get reply you will get call withing 24 hrs. but no reply from anybody. I registered complaint 10 times but no work done by these people.

I am writing with utter sadness that these guys are spoiling the brand value of LG which is one of largest company of the world. We have been customer of LG since long with almost all electronic items from LG in house but this is shocking to us now.

1. Onida Air Conditioner Service