Thread: complaint against Hitachi

Default complaint against Hitachi

I, Jatin Nindawat, bought an Air Conditioner on 25-03-2011 from Om electronic, 30/D-6, sector-6, Rohini-85. He sold me the defected Air conditioner. I complaint to him but he told me that now the company is responsible for that. Then I complaint in company many time by call or email but they make excuses all the times. My complaint numbers are 11041801404, 11033100688, 11032700075.

Please do some strict action against them. I will be very grateful to you.

thanking you,

jatin nindawat
    Mob:- 9811118124

chefprashant Guest

Angry hitachi split a/c defective since a new installation, request to replace a new

The new split A/C Hitachi Kaze 3 star was been purchased & installed at my residence - 17 / 64 Punjabi bagh west, New Delhi - 26...........but just after the installation it came to our notice that the A/C swing is not working .
    Further to followup i spoke to my Dealer on that .. but he had to say that i cant help you in any way as its not me who gives guarantee & warranty ;you have to call the Hitachi cutomer care & register your complain ( 01135324848)------------after registring my complain i was been given a complaint number(11052000873) registered on 20th may'2011.
    I was been told your complain would be attended with in three working days, unfortunately my complain was attended on 25th may'2011 at 8:20 pm.

This complain was been attended by me calling / following up with the customer care for at least 13 to 15 times.

I believe this complain got little priority when i spoke to some one senior in Hitachi bearing mobile number--9999008414.His initiative had helped me for at least a visit by hitachi service personnel to find out a problem .

After physically inspecting the unit the service personnel( 9582365817) tried operating the unit swing with remote but could not be successful.He also mentioned that the blower unit need to be opened in order to repair the motor, but me & my father did not want another b@@@@er to happen where the newly installed Air conditioner unit to have an repaired part installed to it.

Thus at the end i could only say...... till now the Hitachi experience has given enough memorable bad experiences.....and to continue further i do not have a choice of getting the money back & opting for a new A/C of a different brand....................... i would like to say at the end to replace a new unit from the company without delaying the process and not giving further few more unbearable bad moments to continue any further.

I presume my request would be taken seriously and the company will prioritize the action ASAP before Summer season diminishes .
    Prashant Khurana - 9818167663 , 9818117663

ABW Elegance Tower
    Jasola District Centre
    New Delhi 110 025
    Fax: 40605253

We have purchased Hitachi Air Conditioner from M/s. Infinite Retail Limited Trading as Croma-Saket, Plot No.E-150, New Delhi 110017 vide Inv NO.SLF02A042020003822 dated 27.04.2011. On 05th April 2012, I have called your centralised service centre No.35324848 and gave a complaint to have a service/noise problem to our AC and complaint was attended by HITACHI PEOPLE after 2-3 days but after a lapse of more than 25 days my complaint is still pending. They have given me a complaint No.12040500746. I am very much disappointed by this hopeless service on the part of such a reputed company like HITACHI. Please help me out and replace this defective part of my AC and improve your after sales service.
    Request you to kindly suggested how to take this issue and see that the services engineers are doing the job as accepted.
    Thus at the end I could only say...... till now the Hitachi experience has given enough memorable bad experiences.....and to continue further I do not have a choice of getting the money back & opting for a new A/C of a different brand....................... i would like to say at the end to replace a new unit from the company without delaying the process and not giving further few more unbearable bad moments to continue any further.

Anil Awasthi
    Plot NO.632, B-6, First Floor
    Crescent Apartment
    Lado Sari, New Delhi-110030

Hitachi Home and Life Solutions (India) Ltd.
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Road,
    Ahmedabad 380 006 Gujarat, India
    Tel +91 (79) 3041 4800
    Fax +91 (79) 3041 4999

mohd ali taha Guest

Default HITACHI AC Water drainage

Sirs,
    i purchased Hitachi 2 ton ac on date 20/4/2011 from Galaxy Electronics, Thakurgunj,Lucknow.
    From the first day water drainage problem was arieved , i had complaint to customer care many people came from that time to know,
    they are unable to sort out my problem , calling many times to customer care they just promise to sort out but nothing happen, at 2-3 am when cooling is at
    its high water drain started from the frame to my bed , its awake me daily at very early, daily this process is going on and its very uncomfortable for me to handle.
    please help me

mohd ali taha
    467/152 sheeshmahal,near patthar wali masjid,
    hussainabad Lucknow

sudhirb2207 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default hitachi ac complaint

i buy Hitachi Ac Model Number RAV222ERD, MACHINE NUMBER 110B36403, COMPRESSOR NO. FGA 3779, FAN MOTOR NUMBER NS701071L10223099, DATE OF PUCHASE IS 29.03.2011.

AS PER RULE THEY GIVE 3 SERVICES FREE WITH IN ONE YEAR BUT NO ONE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US FOR THE SAME , I MADE A REQUEST TO SERVICE ONE ENGINEER VISITED FROM MAYA PURI ,I REQUESTED TO HIM DO THE WET SERVICE BUT HE PERFER DRY SERVICE AND ADVISE US TO DO THAT IN AFT MARCH WHEN NEXT SUMMER IS START AND SOME WILL APPROACH TO YOU FOR GIVE YOU FREE WET SERVICE .

NO APPROCAH US TO DO THE SAME , WHEN WE CALL UP TO THE HATCHI ON 06.05.12 VIDE COMPLAINT NUMBER AND INFORM THEM THE FACT WHEN THEIR ENGINER SAID VIDE COMPANINT NUMBER 12050600866 ONE APPRROACH TO US FOR TO DO. AGAIN WE MADE A COMPLAINT ON 10.05.12 VIDE COMPLAINT NUMBER 12051000073 .

NO ONE APPROACH FOR GIVE US FREE SERVICE BUT CALLED UP THIS IS PAID SERVICE AND WE CAHRGED 550 IF YOU PAY WE WOUILD OD IT OTHER WISE IF YOU LIKE TO GO THE COURT YOU CAN .

PLEASE TO DO STOP THE COMPANY FOR DOING arbitrarily HRASH TO THE CUSTOM AND GIVE THEM WRONG INFORMATION .

WITH REGARDS
    SUDHEER KUMAR

Default INEFFICIENCY OF hITACHI SERVICE CENTER

Good Morning,
    I am an Hitachi Refrigerator user.
    I had bought your brand in 2006 from Sony Mony Stores Andheri (w)
    On 18th May 2012 the ice maker stopped working, and I called your toll free no and registered a complaint, no 12051902893
    The technician came on 21st May 2012 charged Rs. 275/- and informed that there was a gas leak and they would have to take the fridge to the workshop , but as on date there is a gas shortage so he would inform when the gas was available.
    Waited till 24th May 2012 and after several phone calls was asked to re register the complaint. No 12052401911
    Still informed that the gas is not available.
    Your service centre attendants now know my number, Mr. Shaikh, Mr. Bhagwat and even the toll free service the moment I select option “2”the phone is disconnected.
    Today is 26th May 2012, ten days since my first complain and neither your technician, nor service centre people are able to address the problem.
    Thus is a highly irresponsible behaviour.
    It is the duty of the service centres to keep the required gas in stock, they cannot claim cover under the fact that there was an earthquake in Japan and so the shortage.
    I and my family have been terribly inconvenienced and troubled by this attitude.
    Please reply earliest with a solution at my email id fkarjodkar@yahoo.co.in and my mobile 09869652213 or else I will have to take action as regards your inefficiency and inability to serve adequately. Other members of the public should be warned not to buy your products as the service is pathetic.

Dr. F. R. Karjodkar
    2A Raheja Classique 1103-6
    New Link Road, Andheri (W)
    Mumbai- 400053
    Maharashtra, India

laxmikant jeswara Guest

Default Complain against fraud hitachi tecnician

Sir,myself laxmikant jeswara residing at bhawanipur kolkata purchase 1.5ton split ac(kaze )from khosla electronic beckbagan branch(kolkata) the number of sale person is 9874249754. who has recamended me a number 9088353536,which has been introduced to me as a hitachi technician.who sended person and task has completed.they has taken an amount of Rs 4300/-.as total fitting charges but i hasn!t got any receipt.secondly now after reqesting repeatedly also all are in vein.this is to request you to kindly look into this matter

Thumbs down complaint on customer care who dint turn up for the complaint registered

We got a problem in Hitachi 3 door refrigerator. We got a problem in power cord where the inside light working and the fridge cooling system not working. we registered a complaint hardly a week ago.. and we followed up thrice. first person said it will be rectified within 48 hrs. second person said he will check once again and will let us know.
    Final person said he will forward this to higher official and give 1st preference , but 5 days have gone after he said. it is shameful to ask you constantly when your person will come to rectify the problem. As compare to rest of the company products, we felt thee service back up will be good and we heard from sales group too. But no difference b/t all the people. We still could not find the solution and in this hot season we could not preserve our food. and more more in next 4 days we have marriage. if the complaint is not rectified by today, then the issue will be still more worst.

Thumbs down complaint against service

I am having Hitachi window AC 1.1 tonn and was purchased on 1st may 2011, my registered mobile number is 9868894199. I called your service center for free service (3rd service) on the date of 21st April 2012 with reference to complaint number "12042101658". So there are some complaint regarding that service and are as follows:-
    1. My service was done on 3rd May 2012, that means not within 48 hours as you commit.
    2.The service person did not fit the AC properly.
    3. He did not put proper connection in stabilizer.
    4. He left some parts out, which was initially in AC.

And after service from your service person I am encountering following problems which was not there before service:
    1. Automatically AC shuts down due to loose connection in stabilizer.
    2. Un-identified sounds is coming from AC.
    3. Extraction of water from AC is not taking place.

I asked from your call center that I am having all sought of problems and they told me that my problem will be solve, but I have to pay for it. So I want to know that if the service person from your side make some mistake then for that also I have to re pay for the service. I called your customer care on 1st May 2012 and 3rd may 2012 for the same but they just told me that I have to re pay for the service even I was re-claiming for my old service.

please take necessary action on my issue mentioned above as this is a fault from your service executive side not from my end.
    waiting for your reply if not i will take further action to Hitachi global head.

UNREGISTERED Guest

Post Complaint regarding lekage of gas & non cooling of my a..c

I have purchased ac of 2 ton in last week.my ac is not working properly, iregisttered complaint no. 1260602064 on dt. 06.06.2012, no action taken ,first reminder was made by me on dt 08.06.2012 no action taken, second reminder today then also no action during till working hour,

now you all are compelling me to move consumer court at last.

Anticipating your action very soon regarding my problem.

Ajay kumar (advocate)
    jharkhand high court, ranchi.
    Chamber at
    a-3, prakash bhawan
    vishnu gali,main road,
    ranchi,jharkhand,
    m-09431173560

lakhanpal singh is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

sir ,
    myself ravi sher singh residing at 118 ram singh colony gali no.1 opp, kot harnam dass s w road amritsar punjab .
    i am having hitachi 1.5 a/c ,
    i had brought your brand in last august 2011 from bholi brother in hall bazaar .
    i registered my complaint on 21 may 2012 to bholi bros but they forward it on 26 may 2012 .
    and from last month my air conditioner was not working and response of hitachi customer care was not upto date .
    i lost my complaint number . my registered mobile number is +919815711358 .
    please take necessary action on my issue.

Arrow Complain against Hitachi

I've submitted Rs.42000.00 to great eastern traiding for 1 1/2 ton hitachi ac on 09.06.2012. Now hitachi person not picking up phone. Pl. do anything.

Amitabha Mallick
    +91 9433225387

Anuj Katoch Guest

Angry Sufferenings from Service center people Hitachi Deepak Mishara(9311104199)-Wrong person on the job

I am Anuj Katoch, i have brought this Ac from 'Choice Electronics Laxmi Nagar' on 24/5/2012 just after its installation its stoped cooling and started giving too much noice.i filed a complant in customer are then they send some one after 4 days and that person without investigating the issue, said that gas has been leeked out and was insisting on that he will take the unit away with him and fill the gas but we did not allow him as the ac was totally new and how come this isssue can be arised, then some how i got the number of MR Mukesh sharma (9582777051) and talked to him and told him that i need the replacement of my AC as if it is totaly new AC and i dont want any repair work on this.he asked for invoice and send that as a soft copy in his mail id and after some time when i did not get any reponse from him i called him up and he said that he has forwarded the request to the concern person name bharat(9310486885) he also told me to talk to him.When i called Bharat he told me that he did not recive my case when i requested him to take Mukesh on conference call and after talking to them i came to know that my request for replacing the Ac was closed by them even without taking my confirmation.then Bhart told me that we will reopen the request and will replace the AC ASAP also he told me that the right person who suppose to Approve the request is Deepak Mishra(9311104199) and told be to talk to him as well .
    This person realy pain in neck he never picks up the phone and most of the times his mobile remans busy.
    Today is 22 and a month is about to complect but i am stilling not getting even a word that when i will get the replacement from thease guies.

I am realy fellig so bad as if spending night in 45 degree temp with out Ac and these people have not even a concen of it............

Deepak Mishra who should be responsible and accountable to the customer putting them in more pain and uncertanity........So this is the type of treatment and the kind of service they provide to there customers .....Hitachi is a gud company but they have spoiled its name by giving this type of service and behaviour to the suctomer.......I will never ever buy any product of this company because of the sufferning i have received.Sorry Hitachi we trust on you but you have employed wrong people ..............

Angry Humble advise don't buy Hitachi AC and save yourself from suffering

Its my humble advise to all those who are planning to buy an AC please i am suffering for my decision to opt for Hitachi. Unable to provide even demo after repeated calls , the only thing i get is false assurance from Customer care. I even tried all numbers of Hitachi from Delhi to Gujrat but no one picked the phone either.

Complaint No. 12061700291 , 17-6-12 and many reminders after that.

Please don't waste your money to buy headache advisable to go for ther brand like voltas and samsung they are good in service.

Angry Hitachi replace damaged parts with old, used and repaired parts in warranty

Hitachi home and life solutions india ltd.
    Hitachi complex, karan nagar kadi
    dist. Mehsana - 382727 gujarat
    india
    tel no. 91 - 02764 – 277571

sir/Mam
    I purchased hitachi make 1.5tr summer plus wac (M-rav518esd) on dated: 14-feb-2012 from golden refrigeration co add- 22, kalakar street kolkata- 700007 ph – 033-22744226, 03332406146 fax : 033-22744227 invoice no. 2403 supplier’s ref : challan no. 2577. In last 4 months we got several problems with your ac, on 11/03/2012 I made a call for lodging a complaint and they had given me complaint no. 12031100507, again and again I contacted on telephone no 033- 35324848 who told me that some person would visit tomorrow. When I told them that I would complaint to higher authorities they rudely replied ok. I registered complaint/Request for free service on 15.5.2012 (at your web call registration). I also received confirmation of registration number by mail and my request number is 12051502516. I was assured that engineer/Service person will come on 18th may '12. . When I talk to custumer care on 18th may '12 no one has turned up even I am calling several times to your customer care no 033-35324848 they said that representative will call me within 30 mins and coming today as soon as possible but no response. Request you to look into the matter and get it solved today because I am going outstation due to some business trip. Really I am thinking that I am cheated as no after sales service is provided by hitachi. And then after my ac is not working on 25th june 2012 I registered a web call & telephone call the call no is 12062601344 and also complain to golden refrigeration co my complaint no is a260623. Today 2 person came from hitachi they open and check the ac and said there is problem with the fan motor is dead and have to changed it after too much requesting they changed the my ac motor with some old used and reapired motor when I asked them why they are not replaced my motor with new motor they said sir no problem with this motor this is running and ok. I immidieate call to custumer care they said we changed damage parts with new parts in warranty period but if they replace with old or used parts please send the details to us then I immideatly click some snapshots of the used motors which they changed with my damaged motor kindly you see what is this is this new. Really feel very sad to know that hitachi cheats people or there employee I don’t know but I cheated from hitachi. And I also call to apresh ghosh 98315-64205 & sanjay sharma – 98316-14197 and also to golden refrigeration co they said sir no problem we give amc you deal with us after warranty we will help you, what is this hitachi cheats people like this with old, repaired, used parts …. Feeling very sad and also the used old motor which they replaced is too much noicy please replace with new motor.
    I am bringing this to your kind notice to know about the after sale service provided by your company. Please arrange to advise your marketing staff to immediately change the defective ac and avoid defaming the reputation of the products manufactured by hitachi. Hope an immediate action at your end.

Thanks & regards