Thread: Onida Air Conditioner Service

K.Ramesha is offline Junior Member
    May 2009

Red face Onida Air Conditioner Service

Name:  Onida--Air-Conditioner.jpg

Could you please help me to resolve this issue mentioned in the trial mail.

Service center Address:

Date: Fri, May 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM
    Subject: Onida Air conditioner service
    To: chennai.service@adonis.co.in
    Cc: response@onida.com, smilencare@gmail.com

I have booked the compliant on April 30, 2009, but due to system problem it is not updated by you.

Again I called up to check the status on May 4, 2009, it is booked on that day only.

Since no one came for the service, I called up on May 6, 2009, I am hearing the same statement till now “it will be attended tomorrow”.

Every alternative day, I am calling up and put in hold for 5-10 minutes. Nearly I have spent 80 rupees for the phone calls.

It is under AMC, and my request is just to clean the filter.

Today, I called the customer care to know status and still no one is assigned for this compliant. Further I requested to let me know the exact date when this will be attended, but there is no reply for it. Then I said, if it still exists, I need to compliant in consumer court. Then I was shocked to hear her reply “DO WHATEVER YOU WANT” & “DO WHATEVER YOU CAN”.

Please advise me how to handle this situation.

My compliant number: 53680262

Address:
    15, ‘A’ Sector, 7th Avenue,
    Sivasakthi Nagar,
    Annanur,
    Chennai - 600109
    Mobile: 9840866653

K.Ramesha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Onida Air Conditioner Service-onida-air-conditioner.jpg

ramakrishna Guest

Default Ac Service

4 months before i purchased ondia split ac from Navin elecricals (adambakkam),installation engineer came,but work is not good. now in indoor unit water comes out.i went to outdoor weather rain water is leaking through that pipe but i can feel some gas smell from outdoor unit.Please send any service engineer who can help us.under warranty.contact me asap.

Ramakrishna.S
    No 4/450 B ambal nagar 2,
    opp Chekkadi bus stand,
    Kovur, Chennai 602101.
    mobile personel: 9884540934.
    mobile home : 9952096053.

Unhappy Onida Split A/C not working & poor Service

I purchased Onida Split A/C Model-SZ18GLS 1.5 Ton Deco glass on 11/05/08. I got first problem on 30/05/09 that there was no cooling then i regsitered the complained to Adonis Electronis, tambaram i got a/c repaired on 13/06/09. Technican told me that gas had leaked. He refilled the gas & charged Rs 2500 with six month warrant. Now, again issue has occured with a/c that there is no cooling & registered the complaint (C.No-0504) technican had come & told again a/c gas leaked. Now, today i visit to service station Adnois electronis, tambaram they told after three days technican will come to house to remove the a/c unit take it to service station & repair the unit with in 4 days & install the a/c unit. Here I have to complaint against the service timing & quality. I'm not interested to give my a/c unit to service station to repair it & install it again. I'm staying in Chennai it is very hot now days & difficult situation for my wife & kids. I want to request could you please support me to get my a/c checked through company employee & service timing can be reduced. Service provide by Onida service station is very poor & nobody respond properly. Technican has taken my a/c unit last tuesday & still they have npt rectify the problem & service incharge told me that the coil has pin hole which is difficult to repair & he has to replace that coil which would charge Rs-4000/-. This Onida A/c is not good & worth of Rs 23500. I want to tell Onida team, please look into this matter otherwise, i have to go to consumer court for my rights. I can't bear to pay 4000 more for service.

Looking forward for your support.

Pamish
    Plot No-18 CTO colony Tambaram west
    Chennai-45
    Ph-9791038565

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

N.Padmanabhan Guest

Thumbs down poor service by service center at Arumbakkam

We registered complaint reg less blower output complaint #10035426382480 after 15 days and repeated chasing two fellows turned up and did some adjustment.Sooner they went.the fan developed lot of noise and stopped.Immediately contacted the service center and informed.Phoning daily but each day they make promise,but do not turn up.We are suffering for the past one month.Pl do the needful immediately.
    N.Padmanabhan
    #7,5th st sayeenagar,
    virugambakkam

mohanvk is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

i am in Chennai i bought onida on 11th of this mont (11.4.2010) 1 tonne a/c 5 star rated.but rite from the first day its creating problem the service peoplke have come some 5 times promising a lot but dong nothing the gas is leaking from the unit & the service ppl have lackdiscal behavior & are saying its not their responsiblity to change the unit pls guide me .

ss_shamsu@yahoo.co.in Guest

Post coplaint

our ac onidais not working smoothly so please send responsable pearson adres shamsudheen poomakkoth eranhikkak ,calicut kerala ok

thomas pv 1951 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Complaint against Onida Service Centre, Arumbakkam, Chennai.

P.V.Thomas

Off. Nungambakkam High Road
    Near Ca Institute,Nungambakkam
    Chennai 600 034
    044 - 66783000

I had purchased a Onida 2 ton split AC in 2006. Since the AC was malfunctioning, I had contacted Onida customer care telephone no. 39889000 and my complaint was registered as No. 10045426382618. Subsequently the Onida Service Centre at Arumbakkam contacted me and on 24-04-2010, service engineer Prakash came to my house and examined the AC. He said that either the capacitor or fan motor in the outdoor unit is malfunctioning and that he would return the next day or on 26-04-2010to rectify the defect. But since there was no word from him,, I again informed the matter to Customer Care on 27th april. They gave me the mobile no. 9884155754 of Mr. Abdul Malik, the In-charge at Arumbakkam service Centre. I contacted the No. 9884155754 and a representative of Mr. Abdul Malik answered my call. I told him the problem and that service engineer Prakash did not show up as promised. He informed that he will alert Prakash. Since there was no response, I again contacted Customer Care on 28th april who said that they will follow it up. Also I contacted the representative of Abdul Malik who gave the same reply that an alert has been sent to service engineer Prakash. After that I have not received any response nor any call from the Arumbakkam service centre till now the 29th april 12.30 p.m.

I request you sir to please look into the matter and direct the concerned to repair my AC.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

P.V.Thomas.

thomas pv 1951 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

I have not received a feedback on my complaint dated 29-04-2010.

p.v.thomas.

Default Onida - problem

Dear service i/c,

We bought a 1.5 ton Onida AC in April 2009 from M/s Chandra Traders , Selaiyur. From the day of its purchase and installation the fuse of that line is melting for every 5 days . Though the electrician has attended the problem of putting back the fuse and has thoroghly checked the line , the problem still persisits. may I know the problem and the moblie/ phone number of the servic centre in Tambaram.

D.Durairaj,

Hello Consumer Court Members,

If you are not getting any good response from the Service Center then forward your complaint to the Corporate office of the ONIDA via registered post, mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution within the mentioned time in the notice.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

MIRC Electronics Ltd.
    Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C,
    x` Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E),
    Mumbai - 400 093.
    Tel: 022 - 28200435 / 66975777.
    Email: response@onida.com

Default New Onida Air Conditioner not cooling

I have purchased a new Onida Air Conditioner .. the AC is new and is not working at all
    Its not cooling and I have been Complianing about the same.

No one has come since three days

my Complaint number is 10080666380427

No one answers at customer service ....

No body helps service center does not answer phones ..Its pathetic ,.. Nobody should buy Onida Ac's

paresh_et@yahoo.com Guest

Post Service

Hi, i am dr.paresh, i have onida split ac since march 10. but no free service done even ones so do the needful-your branch-rworld,palanpur,
    my mob":9427457601

sampath kumar vs Guest

Cool onida split ac not at all having cooling effect

split ac not at all having coling effect thought it kept in 21 c
    hence do the need ful at the earliest.
    cell 9445536652/9362424300
    time preferable after four o clock.
    thanking you,

Default Complaint in Air conditioner - Water Dip & Cooling problem

Hello there,

I am Manikandan, I bought Onida Spilt Air conditioner on 19th April 2010(. Immediately after 4 months i got an problem in the A/c. It was not cool and getting Water Dip inside. I have complained several times, the service engineers are coming and checking every time. But still the problem could not be rectified. I called and gave complaint in the Customer service centre and asked them to change Total unit. They told we are authorised for that you can ask service center. In service center they said we cant do that you need to tell at customer service center. I don't know what can I do in this. Either my problem would be rectified or the A/c need to be changed. Kindly help me in this else I forced to go legally.

With Regards
    R. Manikandan
    1193, 49th Block,
    Jeevan Bhima Nagar,
    Anna Nagar West Extn.
    Chennai - 101.
    {(My A/c Details: Onida Split A/c S12SPD5 (5 Star)
    My Bill No. 11010000038164