Thread: Harrasment by SAMSUNG customer care/service center

Unhappy Harrasment by SAMSUNG customer care/service center

I have a SAMSUNG window AC. I requested for its installation on 20th Sep 2010 via customer care and they assured me for installation on 21st Sep 2010. When on 21st Sep 2010 the technician called me, he told me the charges Rs 750/- then I denied and called customer care again to confirm the charges then they told me that charges are Rs 500/- + 10.3 service charges. And customer care assured me for the installation on 21st Sep 2010 but parallely the service center people are saying that it will be installed on 22nd Sep 2010.

I want to file a case against the SAMSUNG for this harassment.

Amit Aggarwal

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

pravin_n29@rediffmail.com Guest

Default Non attendance of my service complaint

Res. Sir,

i the undersigned would like to place my case before you for information and necessary action as described below
    1. I have purchesed AC set of SAMSUNG make 2 star from Vijay Sales branch at Ghatkopar (w) in the month of May 2011.
    2. Frankly speaking, I caused lost of difficulties and problems in the service of the AC set from beginning itself. Accordingly i placed complaint for necessary service. However I have been treated as beggar. Every time my complaint was attended with total negligence. As per the upcoming instruction and advice, I have made necessary changes in AC supply switch, Main board trips and main cable of electric supply at my home
    3. At total height, on 26.04.2012 one mechanic (namely Mr, Magdoom 9987489555)was visited with a purpose to taken out my AC unit as 2nd sale and I was informed that my AC is being resale and payment is being given to me. How this is permitted without my consent and knowledge instead of redressal my complaint and give the proper service.
    4. As my complaint is not properly attended at your service center, I have no option but to write to you for your favourable help in the matter.

Thanking you and awaiting for favourable response.

Your truly customer