Thread: Fedders Lloyd AC not cooling & working properly

Sunil Kohli is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Default Fedders Lloyd AC not cooling & working properly

I have purchased Fedders Lloyd 1.5 Ton Split AC from Vijay Sales dt. 06.06.2010 But its not working/cooling properly. I have register the complaint 3 times. my Complaint Nos. 061066196, 061067958 and 061067958 yesterday one engineer came my home & filled the gas. But in evening I check it’s still not cooling properly.

I think there is some manufacturing fault in this unit. After purchase within a month 3 times engineer came for resolve the problem but it’s still not working.

Request you to help me for replace this unit with new one.

Acknowledge receipt.

Sunil Kohli
    NDTV Convergence Ltd
    207, Okhla Industrial Estate,
    Phase 3, New Delhi-110020,
    Ph: 011-66176418
    Last edited by Sunil Kohli; 06-28-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Angry ac not cooling

i am munish form jammu i purchesed a 1.5 ton ac from asian electrionics on 20.5.2011 its not cooling properle i booked a complant id is leel 180512106640 the service which was given to me was not good enough. kindly provied me service

munish
    R/o satya niwas opp.adidas show room
    kunjwani jammu

Unhappy complaint regarding lloyd AC

I have a complaint regarding my lloyd portable AC which is not functioning properly as was mentioned by the executives. It was purchased in february from Jaipur by Dr. S.K. Navani. and bill no. is 12411

tjbp@titan.co.in Guest

Default Ac not cooling& working properly

dear sir

kindly be informed that we, titan eye+ jabalpur has several times faults in the AC of your compney and repierd simultaniously in the past by your agent called cooling solution
    jabalpur. there not able to make outfault and repair it. In spite of changing the coil AC is not working. please do the needful at your earliest.we are loosing business enormously

Default Lloyds people donot bother about customers

Purchased Lloyd Split AC from M/S Shakti Associates, Patiala vide Bill No.2200 dated 14.05.2012. The Bill was in the name of my son-in-law, being old, he helped in the purchase of the same. This was installed in my house at 53-Upkar, Nagar Patiala.

2. I lodged a complaint No.03051384041 dated 3rd May 2013 and again on 12th by mail and on 13th through customer Service Centre No.13051395503. The mechanics visited and after checking just reported me that they will have to refer to their senior.
    3. I sent various mails at mail id of the Company available i.e.perfectservice@lloydmail.com <perfectservice@lloydmail.com>;lloydac@fedderslloy d.com <lloydac@fedderslloyd.com>; and at info@fedderslloyd.com, what to speak of any action, they did not even acknowledge single of my submissions.

Now 26 days have passed today 29th May uptill 7.10PM nobody has visited despite one Mr.Navin of the Service Centre at Patiala (Pb.) who committed that the needful will be done by today positively.

Yesterday, a commitment was also made by M/S Shakti Associates, Patiala, the supplier, that the AC will be set right by 2.PM today. But nothing has happened. The mechanics who had visited always went away by saying that they will be sending some seniors. All this has made me to believe that the AC is defective and company should change it immediately.

Sir I am 63 + and so on my wife, and during such a hot season these people have tourtured us for not giving me the service/repairing/replacing the AC within the reasonable time, for which I also deserve a suitable compensation.

I hope that u will look into my above submission and arrange reply immediately. I trust you will not force me in my old age to adopt some other recource for redressal of my grievances.

Amarjit Arora