Thread: Snehanjali electronics mexus mall bhyander, fake commitment and very poor service

saqibonline79 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Default Snehanjali electronics mexus mall bhyander, fake commitment and very poor service

IS SNEHANJALI BHAYANDER ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING AN ORDER AND NOT PAYING TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? I had purchased 2 vediocon AC on 9th may 2010. Mr Anil (sales executive) promise to deliver on 10th but they not deleverd. on 11th i visited again then they deliverd @ night 10oclock. But i am surprised i had bought 2 AC same model but both have different remote control and both are not working...i am amazed the kind of services they offer...

Very very poor service from SNEHANJALI ELECTRONICS. When I went to Snehanjali on 12th and complain regarding this they told me i will send videocon people but still no body come at my place.
    I am extremely disspointed by their services and they claim to be providing prompt services while they are unable to adhere to basic requirement. If they can't dliver what they promise, why the hell they promise. At the time of buying, they emphasis so much on brands and products and give whole lot of gyan,
    I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SNEHANJALI ELECTRONICS,

Please revert back

Saqib

saqibonline79 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

I had purchased vediocon AC model no. VPW-32 on 9th may 2010 from SNEHANJALI ELECTRONICS mexus mall bhayender west mumbai. The remote control of AC is not working bcoz remote is from differnt model. I put a complain in senhanjali they told me this is videocon company problem. Then I contact videocon cusomer care on 28th may 2010 the compalin no. was THA280510621 the excutive promise me your problm will solve in 24 hours. But no body contact me again i called customer care on 2nd june your excutive Mr pravin told me your complain is not solve you have to do fresh complain he was given new complaint no. THA0206100370 still no body contact me. I call again on 5th june they still saying same thing you have to do fresh complain iam not understand what tpye of cusmercare team they have or what type of system they have.
    She again giving new complaint no. THA0506100107. but no body come to my place then i contact service center they told me this is not our mistak u have to contact snehanjali electronic then i visited snehanjali and spoke to Mr. Vijay he talk to service center head and promise me tommorow you get remot. Today videocon person (Mr. Mahinder mobile no. 9870221401) came to my place but still he have differnt model remote they make me fool or what ? Mr. Mahinder told i know this is not your AC model remote but my boss told me go and try this remote. What the hell is this videocon people dont know every AC have diffent remots.
    Please help me out

Regads
    Mohammad Saqib Riaz

Jul 2010

yes i agree with you u r totally correct

Jul 2010

you r write this also happens to me...

Jul 2010

hi u can know this??????????????

adv.richa is offline Moderator

Default Videocone AC

Quote Originally Posted by saqibonline79 View Post
    Please help me out

Regads
    Mohammad Saqib Riaz
    We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of videocone, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them to replace the AC REMOTE within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Minti.Arunkumar.Jain is offline Junior Member

Phillips 42' LED.

I had ordered a Phillips 42' LED of model no. 42PFL4755/V7 on 25th jan 2012 (WEDNESDAY) from Snehanjali Electronics mexus mall Bahyander west MUMBAI. I had got a written commitment on bill through them that i will get a fresh piece delivery on 27th Jan (Friday)... were as i din't get any delivery on the same.. they had got a used piece (display piece) to deliver which i din't accept because i had ordered for a fresh piece.. and when i had been to ask them personally about this i got a reply that i ll get it soon as possible.. Wen i din't get the piece i registered complaint in philips consumer care.. of compliant no. PTNA0102120042, PTNA0403120001.. but it was of no use.. They replied that they cant do anything in this.. so please help me out...

Minti. Arunkumar. Jain

On 25th Nov, Sunday we booked Onida 1 ton split Air Condition in Snehanjali - Maxus Mall to gift someone & given Rs. 5000 as basic payment & within 10 mins, when we are completing other formalities, we knew, that whom we are gifting the A/C, won't b possible to take it. We immedietly told them our problem & we told them, we are ready to take some other product. But they don't allow us & we had no other option, rather than taking delivery of it. That A/C is still lying in our house unpack. Please do something, this is very disappointing & we will never go for Snehanjali again. Our Contact No is 9820 84 82 85 - Mr. Amol More.

K.L.DESALE Guest

Default New Godrej Fridge not working.

I have purchased Godrej Fridge from Snehanjali ,Nalasopara (W) on 10.05.2013 ,same was delivered on 11.05.2013 . Delivery man said to operate after 2 hrs. As per their instruction on the fridje & found that fridge is not in working condition , After that I had comlpaint to Godrej Costumer Care on 12.05.2013 ,13.05.2013,14.05.2013,15.05.2013 vide Complaint No.B 1205287191CNS . But till date complaint is pending. Every time they fooled me.

Krishna Desale

Default snehaanjali delivered different model and now denying to replace

Yesterday we have purchased a model of videocon led tv
    Vju32hh
    And they have delivered us vkc32hh model
    Now we want to change it but the bhayander branches declining to exchange the sales person name- raman bhai
    Has done fraud with us
    He says its the same model only just a difference of alphabets
    If this is the delivery of service from you guys then I will assure you that I will take this matter to very high level
    With a fake promise of delivering our TV by 12 on today
    And delivered by 5th
    This is a serious matter of concern
    Kindly help us with this matter as soon as possible

Regds,

Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
  4. Fake commitment
    By Unregistered in forum Bank Account
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:54 PM
  5. ONIDA Snehanjali Electronics,Near Norang Cinema,Andheri (west)
    By MOHD. JALIL in forum Electrical Appliances