Complaint againest Natn Nissan - cheaters & fraud
This is a discussion on Complaint againest Natn Nissan - cheaters & fraud within the After sale Services forums, part of the Four Wheeler category; firstname.lastname@example.org Hello, I recently purchased Nissan Micra from Nath Nissan. Obviously I liked the car and that's why I purchased ...
- 12-12-2011, 07:11 PM #1VimalD Guest
Complaint againest Natn Nissan - cheaters & fraud
I recently purchased Nissan Micra from Nath Nissan. Obviously I liked the car and that's why I purchased it but I would like to highlight the whole experience that I have had with NATH Nissan has been an horrendous and the most horrible one.
This is not my first car and not the last one Ė this is my third car and after having great experience with Honda and Toyota and even with Maruti earlier I am appalled with the people I am having to deal with at Nath Nissan.
In one line if I have to summarize, I would say NATH Nissan has people who are fraudulent and cheaters?
The issues I have faced:
1. I purchase the XVD Premium in Red color Ė I have been delivered an old model car and not the latest model and that too without information. I only identified this after looking at the car logos at rear side. First Nath guys didnít accept it but when I pressed for meeting with their GM Ė I was told they are too big wigs to meet customers (great response) and then I met another person who agreed and said they would replace the loge? The logo has been subsequently replaced as but was done after multiple follow-upís and this only made my fundamental assumption correct that I was cheated and delivered an old model.
2. When I got my car I was provided a temp number but to my amazement it took Nath motors almost 10 days to apply for my cars registration and too after I kept following p everyday and kept hearing new excuses. Finally the number was given to me but I received my registration only after a month and that too when I asked over phone, I was told the RC had not arrived, I reached the showroom the same day to take up the matter and was told the RC has not arrived so I asked the person (Mr. Rizwan) to let me know by when to expect and guess what he returned with RC in his had? Great service isnít it Ė lying all through?
3. My woes donít start or end here, I sent my car for 1,000 kms checkup and requested for an issue regarding my power mirrors. The issue I report is that when I start my car the power mirror at times donít open properly they get stuck in the middle. To my amazement the car was returned to me in as-is condition with no explanation or update on my problem. When I followed up I was asked to bring my car again for checkup and now have received an even more baffling answer that while the mirrors donít open properly, it is by design and not a problem. I should start my car in two steps and not as one step Ė first let the mirrors open and then start the car. When I asked to give this to me in writing I have now been told to send separate email Ė I donít know how much more inconvenience I need to endure?
4. After my 1,000 kmís service, I was returned my car in such a dirty condition the windshields were so dirty (both front and back) that I had to actually stand and clean them before I could actually drive my car.
5. Oh yes one more Ė I requested pick-up and drop of my vehicle and guess what the drivers want a tip and even better pay them some amount and they are ready to get stuff done for your vehicle outside the process Ė this includes special services like paint / touch-up, change of parts if needed Ė great customer service eh!!!
I can go on and on but the above are good indicators I believe for Nissan to take appropriate action Ė I will now wait and see if it is a handful of people at Nath Nissan who are a problem or Nath Nissan overall are a team of cheaters and liars or this problem goes up to Nissan.
Awaiting an early and quick response from your side.
The people I have dealt with at Nath Nissan are as follows:
Mr Rizwan for sales and registration
Mr Nitin for mirror complaint
Ms. Gagan and Nelima for customer service support
- 12-29-2012, 09:52 AM #2Unregistered Guest
Our vehicle no-DL3CBV4085 was hit and damaged from lower portion of the vehicle on 17-8-2012. We called Nath Nissan the same evening. They directed us to call the customer care. They came the next morning and told us that the engine oil tank is damaged and the crane is needed. With the help of the crane the vehicle was brought to the Nath Nissan Motors, Delhi. The vehicle was handed over to them, and I had instructed them not to repair my vehicle without informing about the damage parts or the amount that its damage will be costing.But they never called me for taking my permission to repair my vehicle . Even then I paid the amount and took my vehicle back on 24-8-12.
After running some kilometers some sound started coming from the vehicle. I took the vehicle once again to Nath Nissan Motors on , then they told me that the turbo of the vehicle is damaged , because of the engine oil tank damage. They say that the engine oil was drained when the engine oil chamber was hit,so why they did not change the turbo at that time. It was there fault not mine.they would have changed at that time when they had taken the claim from the insurance.Why is it so that they did not ask the insurance company to change the turbo when they knew that the whole oil was drained.
More over they have sent me a mail for the parking charges of Rs 300 per day. After this mail I met Mr Yoginder Pal Singh, he had assured me that I will be recieving a mail for the waive off of the parking charges but till date I have not recieved any mail. I wanted to meet the owner but the never allowed me.Till date my vehicle is with Nath Nissan M otors.
- By dineshbugala in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2011, 01:44 PM
- By kahnei in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2011, 02:07 PM
- By VERMAVIPINVERMA@GMAIL.COM in forum Air ConditionerReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:56 AM
- By VERMAVIPINVERMA@GMAIL.COM in forum Air ConditionerReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:26 PM