I Dr P.N.Tejankar purchased ‘Hundai I10’ car from ‘Harsh Hundai’ in the month of June 2010 .I had my first servicing done at Ujjain but I was not satisfied so for the second service I sent my car at Harsh Hundai Indore on 24/11/10 with following complaints,
(1) My car was giving the average of only 11 to 12 km per liter so I asked them to improve the mileage of the car.
(2) Its power steering was very hard.
(3) The car was dragging towards left side so referred for wheel alignment and balancing.
(4) There was a sound in the left front door as well on the back door.
But after servicing when I received the car, I took the trial and driving it till today 4/12/10, and found that none of the problems were being solved, when I called Harsh Hundai office at 1:00 pm at tel no 0731-2530353, madam Vinita attended my call and she asked me to contact service centre tel no:0731-4088517 and there madam Pratiksha attended my call and when I told her about my problem, then she directed me to talk to Mr Suresh Dharm who was the service incharge, I talk him about my unsolved complaints , (i.e. regarding wheel alignment and balancing) then he advised me to get it done from outside ,and when I asked why from outside, then he replied that their machines are not in working conditions , and for other problems he told me to bring the car again at Indore .
Sir, kindly suggest me what I will do to solve my problems and give me the answers of following questions.
(1) Since the car is in warranty period , so why proper servicing was not done by your service centre?
(2) Please explain what type of service being done by your workers without solving the given problems ?
(3) How can your employee suggest me to get the service done from outside even in warranty period ?\
(4) If you don’t have machines in working conditions ,why you are befooling your innocent customers regarding warranty.?
(5) If you can not provide your services after sales even in warranty period ,why should I not fire complain against you in consumer forum?
(6) Being a busy Dr, is it possible for me to go again $ again to Indore for just servicing leaving my busy schedule ?
(7) Who will bear the expense of taking the car to Indore again and again?
Sir here I am suggesting you to solve my given problems to the earliest, otherwise I will be forced to take some aggressive actions against you and even I will not hesitate to go in consumer court for my problems to get it solved.