Thread: Complaint against Hyundai Motor India Ltd

karambir Guest

Default non receipt of exchange offer amount

r/sir,
    I have booked my Santro xing gls e-111 on 31/12/2008. delivery has took place on 24/01/2009. I have comleted all formalities in time . but very sorry to say that I have not received Exchange offer amount till date after many verbal talks with Samta Motor karnal (Haryana) every time they used to say that your exchange offer amount has not received from Hyundai motor chennai co. I have also complaint two times earlier on your toll free no-1800114645 on 1/12/2009 and on 23/02/2010 complaint no-is-1-28910798. no response from you and Samta motor Karnal (HR) tilldate has been received. kindly see the matter and reply soon and aso reply me , whether I can get the same or not.
    I hope necessary action will be taken from company side.

KARAMBIR BHORIA
    432B/31, GALI NO-1, ASHOK VIHAR ,
    GOHANA ROAD , SONIPAT (HARYANA)-131001
    PH-0130-2220898, MOB-09992112454
    EMAIL ID-karambir.bhoria201164@gmail.com

Default regarding car exchange bcoz of unsatisfactory performance

i have a car Santro of colour Dark Grey which has a regn. no DL2CAE3362 which is in guarantee. My problem regarding car is as followed
    1. Average
    2. AC
    3. Unbalancing
    4. Pick up
    Infact i m not satisfied with it. I gave about 10 times at ur MGF GT Road within 2 months, But they give us back and said that car is perfectly fine but its not. So, i request u to do something. Either u exchange my car with a new one or i ll knock the door of Consumer court.
    Take action as soon as possible. i cant take it anymore.

/ Ashfaq A Khan Guest

Post Complaint Against Beeaar Hyundai,Mahanagar,Lucknow (u,P)--Show Room cum Workshop.

I purchased one i10-Era on full down payment on behalf of my daughter Miss.Sabrina Khan on 7/7/10 from Beeaar Hyundai Showroom at Shahnajaf Road,Lucknow sales person from the dealer was Mr.Sachin Gupta...all went well till
    the vehicle after a short drive of not more than one kilometer stopped due to insufficient fuel supplied when I was given to understand that 2 ltrs of Petrol was filled at the time of taking over by the staff of the dealer...surely it was a false statement or their measure needs recheck--so in future no customer is faced with such emberassing situation far from the nearest gas station

I immediately noticed that Speedometer and Odometer were not at all functioning as it was late I drove the car after putting 1 Ltre of Petrol to the nearest Petrol pump where I topped the tank full with 37.48 Ltrs. Hyundai i10 owners manual states max fuel capacity as 35 ltrs How come it took about 38 ltrs + to top up ?

With non operational Speedometer & Odometer I took the vehicle to Mahanagar Show Room /Workshop on 8/7/10and complained to Mr.Manish Haswani he took my complaint very casually and said he will connect the concerned cables so
    it will show the speed and the km.covered on the gauge. Further to this he felt no responsiblility whatso ever as I had taken the delivery from their Shahnajaf outlet.His arrogance exceeded my patience and I wanted to talk and sort out this matter with someone senior and civilized compared to Mr.Manish who should be pulled up by the company for his
    attitude and misbehaviour with the customer.

I fail to understand what gives the dealer the authority to tamper with speedometer & Odometer cables of the vehicle
    to stop showing actual mileage covered at the time of delivery.This practice amounts to breach of trust and taking the
    benefit of doubt the customer can conclude that the vehicle was used beyond acceptable figures by the dealer and
    actual distance done was conveniently avoided to get registered on the odometer this practice is unethical and amounts to cheating the customer.Owners manual supplied clearly states, "* NOTICE-- It is forbidden to tamper with
    odometer of all vehicles with the intent to change the mileage registered on the odometer:" Section 6 Page 33.
    Explanation from the concerned dealer and also Hyundai Motors India Ltd is very earnestly demanded to restore the trust which has been destroyed by such a detrimental act and foul play.To bring awareness to other customers patronising this Beeaar Hyundai Dealer I may be compelled to approach the Consumer Protection Forum and seek
    redressal through the media..if my grievance is not urgently taken care of with due formal apologies.

Mr.R.N.Sharma the AGM Sales at the concerned Mahanagar Showroom when asked for the Establishments Complaint
    Book could not produce one,he showed Rating forms,Ordinary Registers and Complaint Forms but not Accepted Complaint Register/Stationary with Serial Number,and recognised complaint format as per company /manufactiurers
    recommendations.Further to this I was told that Beeaar Hyundai Lucknow does not have any accredition from ISO
    institution and is being run confirming to no Indian or International Standards. I am surprised how the south Korean
    autpmobile giant like Hyundai has tied up with Beeaar Hyundai Lucknow and does not demand upkeep of scheduled
    records and periodical internal/external surveys to maintain its image and offer to consumers what is their right.

I have had the opportunity to be associated with Hyundai in Ulsan,Inchon and Seoul (s.korea) through ABS,Lloyds
    Register,IRS and Det Norske Veritas,and always found Hyundai a very organised and meticulous establishment confirming to world standards....then why not in Lucknow ? Why compromise with service quality and poor non confirming standards.

I have also lodged my Beear Hyundai Complaint Form Seriual No O1 of 08.07.10 at their office and have a signed xerox copy of the same which if required can be furnished to the principals,classification society and the OEM Hyundai
    India/ Korea.AGM Mr Sharma has accepted my complaints and recd the form with his stamp and signature assuring me of action at his earliest.

I request full enquiry of the incident,viz disconnection of Speedometer & Odometer,tampering of the reading,having no
    acceptable standardized complaint register with remarks /action taken against all concerned andabove all to stop
    such fraudulent practices which are against all fair business and honourable trading ethics. Your reply is awaited .

Ashfaq A Khan, ChiefEngineer,
    M.I.Mar E (London) Marine
    6/4 Alisha Apartments, M.M.M.Marg, Nr P.K.Bhavan,
    Sikander Bagh Hazratganj LUCKNOW 226001.
    email id: oceanickhan100@hotmail.com
    Cell Nos: 09892421819/09029913291.

Angry Regret for Purchasing Hyundai Vehicle – Wrong commitment from the dealer.

Dear Sir/madam,
    Against my complaint. Continuously follow up and daily reminder again they are not able to solve the problem which was created by the dealer (Joshi Motors – Mohali, Punjab) GM to junior staff,
    Whenever I called to joshi they are just transferring the call to one person to other person and one day they kept me half hour on hold. These kind of services and ethics dealer shows.
    Kindly tell me what can I do?

Below mentioned the trail malls between the company; for your reference

Dear Harpreet,

Its 8 days has been over and i haven't received any prospective result. hope you guys are working on it.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Harpreet kaur <271623@hmil.net> wrote:

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please give us some time to get into the depth of the matter. We should revert back to you as soon as possible.

Harpreet Kaur

HMIL

# 0172 6605000

From: Tajender Singh [mailto:tajendersinghchd@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:31 PM
    To: Balvinder Singh
    Subject: Regret for Purchasing Hyundai Vehicle – Wrong commitment from the dealer.

Dear Mr. Singh,

I would like to put in your kind knowledge that I am very much upset to obtain the Hyundai VERNA from Joshi Automobile Private Limited (Dealer) at Mohali.

September 2009 Joshi (Dealer) employee/sales executive committed me that your are comes under corporate discount scheme as you are Reliance ADA group (CAT –A) employee and company will give you cash discount, which would be in the form of cheque, and said discount will take only 65 working days (3 months). For that you need to submit your Employment ID card and Salary slip.

On the date of car delivery I did submitted the required documents to Joshi, Mr. Jaspreet Singh (Sales executive). After few days Mr. Jaspreet called me to demand the salary slip one more time, again I fulfilled the requirement.

After completion of said time period; I personally visited at Joshi Mohali. They said to me that your case in under process and it will take another two three months time as company is giving discount to that client those buy the car in the month of July to August and your purchased was in September and you have to wait till April – May 2010.

Four times I registered complain in customer care regarding the corporate discount but again there is no response and solution comes. I got the only massage on cell phone and customer case executive always say that your problem solution will be done within 24 to 48 hours. What to say about the dealership as the main company is least bother about customer problems. There is no where coordination between company and dealership. If client is registered the complain about corporate discount, have the Hyundai confirm / discussed the problem with dealer, If Hyundai haven’t received the corporate discount required documents and customer is complaining again and again have you ever call to the client as well. No? because you had sold the car that all. “IS THIS CALLED HYUNDAI ETHICS”.

June 2010, I went to Joshi and I was surprise to hear that my corporate discount case/file not send to the head office yet and they felt apologies. Again they demanded my ID card and salary slip, after fulfilled the demanded documents. Few days back I called to Joshi staff regarding the status.

Now they are saying, we are very sorry to say that Hyundai is not ready to give the discount to you as your case has been filled late. Kindly tell me, where is the dealer responsibility, if company ignored the discount, do not think so dealer should inform to the client.

Due to your dealer’s unprofessional/irresponsible behavior, why should I suffer, span of eleven months has been over and they have not preceded my case.

I am surprise; your entire systems as well as dealership chain are just consecrate on sale not on customer services. Every day knocks and complains and creates the mess at Joshi then I got the Car insurance policy after completion of 9 months. Do you think so that if customer is shout then there are some chances to get the solution otherwise no? These kindly of services are you giving to the client.

I was very much happy to keep the relation with Maruti which I have drove for last 10 years; actually they are well mannered, professional and ethical group moreover they are very committed, which Hyundai dealer’s have lacking of the same . If you complain once, MARUTI dealers bottom to top management will look after the problem and give the immediate solution. They call you as well as send the letter that your XYZ complain has been solved or not kindly give us your valuable feedback.

I am really annoyed that why I have purchased Hyundai Verna. Just because of Mr. Jaspreet Singh (Sales Executive) compel me to buy Hyundai, my self and two my close relative purchased the same product just your Sales Executive mouth of words otherwise I was going to buy Maruti SX4.

Hope you will take the action on this direction

Cell No. 93570 – 92871, 98784 - 84506,

Verna CRDI VGT

Registration No = CH04 K3068

Chassis No = MALCN41VR9M073236H

Engine No = D4FA9U775514

Chandigarh

Default Santro

HYUNDAI MOTORS,

I am the owner of santro gls hyundai maker of 04/05/2008.Engine number G4HG7M214973.Having meter reading 39000 km.Recently i have come across the problem in steering (fluid likeage) which is very abnormle.I took my car to Tapan Motors solan (H.P). They inform me that there is a likeage problem in steering it requiers a replacement of steering it cost me around 18000 rupees.These seems to be manufacturing diffualt because this problem occur very rare. In the past i have owned three maruti cars and never came across such problem. First time i have used hyundai product which is giving me a night mare. Requst you to please resolve this problem without encouring any cost from my side. Since this problem seems to be manufacturing fault.

Sheela Thakur
    w/o Mr.D.S. Thakur
    Add- Village Bhagog
    Summer Hill
    Shimla-171005
    Mobile No.- 09418010079
    e mail id - dinothakur@gmail.com

Default Dealer sales complaing

I am Rajender Parshad I purchased a car I-10 Magna metalic from Raghu Hyundai, Bhiwani on 24 August 2010. Actually I was interested to buy I-10 Era Non-Metalic but after looking Magna feature I decided to purchase I-10 Magna. Raghu Hyundai give me a quotation for this car of amount Rs. 4,04,815/- Ex showroom price. In addition they offered me 15000/- cash dealer discount + mud flaps, seat cover, divinity, perfume, coating , free insurance and 3rd year extended warranty. So, I paid 3,86,797/- vide Demand Draft 277103 dated 25-08-2010 of Vijay Bank, Bhiwani or 3,510/- cash vide receipt no 3747 dated 24/08/2010 total 3,91,000/-. Now they are raising the bill of Rs 3,70,660/- only against 3, 90,307/- payment (That I have paid by DD and Cash as stated above). When I asked them reason difference in payment and billing they reply me “we always deduct all scheme cost from the actual deal amount”.
    Sir, this affects on the my car insurance IDV of a lot. By the actual bill The IDV should be 380000/- approx and by the current bill that they gave me the IDV is 352000/- approx. unfortunately my car will loss then insurance company will pay me according to IDV 3,52,000/- but I paid 3, 90,307/- for car. Sir, I am 58 years old and the income of my blood and sweat I can not loose that like this. They made me fool.
    Sir, One more thing they are saying that why should we pay VAT. It is a upfront loss of 30000/- to me and why should I bear this loss. Please let me know one thing that (Free Insurance + Extended 3rd yr Warranty) is scheme is by the pocket of Company or Dealer. They told me this scheme is given by dealer end not company end. So, they deduct all scheme cost from my car billing without informing me. Is this right pattern of billing. And if they are deducting the amount then how it is a free scheme. Sir, Am I liable to bear this loss?
    Please resolve my problem and feel free to call me on my cell.

Rajender Parshad
    4) Scan Copy of Insurance

Mohamed Mansour Guest

Default Compiant

Dear All,

Kindly I need your support to solve my problem ... shortly I asked about your respectable company and found reputable so I bought HYUNDAI ( Atos Model 2009) from authorization in Egypt in 2009 … really I suffered from this authorization in Egypt ( Ghaboor ) more and more …. since 30.06.2010 I perception that my engine has a problem so quickly went to your authorization they told me call us in 20.07.2010 I called them on time they told me call us at 26.08.2010 I did but they told me for the 3th time we didn’t find any engine now and you can wait for open time as we don’t know when will received this engine after all the above I didn’t find any interest from them till this moment no action done so I need your action and support to solve this issue so I’m waiting your feedback…

Note : after testing the engine from your authorization they told me that it will change Via my warranty … in the end I can say I didn’t find any care from the authorization side really I’m disappointed …..

Thanks and Kind Regards,
    Mohamed Mansour
    your Customer from Egypt
    E-Mail : mohamed_mansoor30@yahoo.com
    cell number : 011 802 5 802

Thumbs down Santro GLS Mileage Problem

My car Santro GLS (Reg No. HR 36 L 4511) is very poor.
    I have put my concern to service station of Hyundai (Nimbus Hyundai Noida) many times and they done many hit and trail method to get it checked but the condition of the car's mileage is still the same it runs only 325 to 350 Kms in a full tank of 35 Ltrs.
    After doing many of the tests they suggested me to get it serviced and the mileage will be fine. But in service i spent 4000 Rs. at FX Hyundai Faridabad but the mileage of the car is still same.

Default Complain against ur dealer at kanpur (Tirupati Hundai)

As i have purchased a i10 on 19th April 2010 from ur kanpur dealer m/s tirupati hundai in the name of Mrs.Archana chhabra W/o Mr.Gurmeet Chhabra R/o 119/84 (8/18-B) Bamba Road,Gumti No.5,Kanpur i bring to ur kind notice that last night when i try to styart my car i see that the battery of the car not working then i complain to service centre helpline number 09935363636 to start my car he said that he will charge Rs.170/- to start the car ,as my battery are in warranty period i was not agree to give the amount of Rs.170/- and tell him to come next day morning at ur workshop,today morning at 10.00 am i was go to him workshop and tell him to please send ur mechanic with me who will see my problem i am very shocked when he again told me to give Rs.170/- to charge my battery.

So,i request u to please look at the matter otherwise i will go to consumer court against this.

Gurmeet Chhabra

Default complaint regarding irresponsible attitude of service in charge of Libra Hyundai ,dha

To whomsoever it may concern
    We consider ourself a Hyundai family as 2 I10 and one I20 is with us and our relative. As mine was a paid servicing no. JH10R 5350 i went to service centre but i was attended very late inspite of booking a day in advance, reached there by 9.40a.m. and vehicle was delivered by 05.00p.m.That day my uncle's vehicle was returned for next day on assurance that somebody from Hyundai will pick up the vehicle for third free servicing on 05/10/2010. His vehicle no. is JH10U 0723 an I10magna but no one turned up ,he sent his hired driver by 10.00a.m. but no job card was made by 12.00p.m. as owners manual were left at home. After12.00p.m. he personally went there then was attended but vehicle was delivered by 6.00p.m. .Whole day a senior citizen ex-service personnel ,living alone was compelled to wait moreover suffering from arthritis, B.P.,sugar problem .Is this the way to deal with privileged customer .If they were not having time for pick-up then why Satyam Sinha a staff assured us.Of late now we are feeling exploited and cheated by purchasing Hyundai vehicle.Why do they call 30-40 vehicle a day for servicing and compromises with standard and skip the service item.Why dont they provide see-through lobby for customers, so that they can see all the stages of servicing.Moreover the staff's behaviour is erratic and irresponsible.Please take some corrective measure against your staff and make special arrangement for senior citizen who lives alone in a city.They should be respected not exploited. Kumar Bimlendu 6,J.P.Nagar.Dhanbad . cell09835109824 /Sri Krishna Singh ,Nilanchal Colony,Dhanbad-826001 (Jharkhand)

sanjit gawde Guest

Default I- 20 Magna has faulty parts

I bought I-20 Magna in July(lower parel showroom) and within 2 months my car stopped working. When we took it to hyndai service center i was told that the cutter was faulty and it was not matching with my CAR VIN number. It was in workshop for 5 days and then again was told that some other part is also mal functioning. I suspect that my car parts may not be genuine and need to be replaced as whole assemly insted of fixing, which was denied by workshop. I would like to see how can i take it forward and get all my money back or get complete new car.

sanjit

SunilKataria Guest

Default Very very bad exp with hyundai...

i am Sunil Kataria one of the proud owners of santro (RJ13 CA 1858). I have extended warranty for my car, i am facing a problem would like to let you know about it. I had logged a complaint at your call center that the dealer in sriganganagar (raj) Paras Hyundai is not changing my shock absorbers inspite of knowing that i have an extended warranty for that, the complaint has been logged 8 times but there is no response till date. My call log no is 38187469. reminder no is 1/mudxa.

13teen reminder i haved loged in your call centre , i think thay are making us full.......

Kindly see to the matter or we have to deal in other way.
    my no is 9928288688
    car registration no- RJ-13-CA-1858
    waiting for your response.

pravinchadnra.kakkad Guest

Default I20

I have booking of I20 on 22nd oct-10 at Jamnagar your dealer for delivery on 3rd Nov. 2010 Dhan Teras. To-day 3rd Nov.2010 they neither give a delivery nor given the date & time of delivery. I am surprise why this type happen. Customer purchase for special occasion and purpose. If not delivery the same time. This the time purpose not slows. Regards

Pravinchadnr K. Kakkad
    Jamnagar 361008.
    Cont 09998214922

dhamresh patel Guest

Default complaint letter for no action for gift till now

To, Date. 02/11/10

The Manager

Hyundai Motors India Ltd.

Sub- complaint letter for no action for gift till now

With respect I want say that have purchased i10 Magna having vehicle no. GJ-17-N-1916 from Downtown Motors Pvt. Ltd, Baroda (Gujarat) having sales certificate no. 805 on 29/09/10 in the name of Dharmesh Kumar Jayantilal Patel. There a scheme of assured gift within 7 days of purchase. But till after about 1 year I have not get any gift.

Please receive this copy of my complaint any take any action regarding this as soon possible.

With regards,

Dharmesh Kumar Jayantilal Patel

GURU PRASATH Guest

Default After sale no reponse from sales people.

I purchased a i10 during june 2010. But im sorry to say that the after sales service from suriyabala hyundai - coimbatore is very very bad. This is not only for me, 3 of my friends are
    also facing the same problem. They are not even picking their mobile phone .

1. Complaint against Hyundai motor India and Shivnath Hyundai,Raipur.
    By M. K. Pandey in forum After sale Services
  3. Complaint Against Khera Motor Driving School, Shop
    By Chandran in forum Other Product and Services
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:04 PM
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
  5. Nissan Motor India pvt. Ltd.
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Judgments