Thread: Complaint for VERY Bad Service provided by mahindra

Prem_Mahindra is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Angry Complaint for VERY Bad Service provided by mahindra

This is in regard to the problem faced by me due to very poor service and response from Mahindra Service Center at Koncept Automobile, Noida.
    The incident happened to me on 7th of July 2010 when I went in to the service center to service my Mahindra Scorpio. I gave the car to the service center in the morning. They promised of returning it after service by the evening which they did. I paid 10000 Rs for sevicing. When I was driving the car back home in Delhi, it stopped mid way suddenly. I tried to start it but everything got jammed and I couldn't move an inch. My first action after this was to call the Mahindra Service Center but nobody answered the call. Then I called the supervisor person at Koncept Automobile. He didn't do anything other than giving me the Mahindra Helpline Number. It was 8:30 in the night. I called helpline number 8-10 times and requested them to send a Crane so that my car can be taken back home. They promised me of sending the crane in 30 mins. I waited but nobody arrived. I called them back but they continued giving me false excuses. Having no other option left, I had to drag the car with the help of another vehicle. The car remained at my home for the night.

Next day morning I called up Koncept Automobile and requested them to take the car to their service center. I explained how my car stopped suddenly soon after the servicing. They DIDN'T send back any medium for taking my car. I had to hire a private crane in order to take the vehicle to the service center. I had to bear the cost for the same which was about 1500 Rs. The service center took hold of my car to analyse the problem. After 1 day they told the car has started but its ignition is not getting off. I left on to them to analyse further. Next day they reported that the complete wiring of the car has been short circuited and it will have to be replaced with a new one. I argued with them that how can a car which started well the previous day can be short circuited. They gave me false and unauthenticated reasons. I asked them for the solution to this problem and they said the new wiring will have to be ordered from Head office in Nasik. It will take about 10 days. I told them to provide a replacement vehicle for me because I have to attend a family function after 3 days. Thye didn't provide me any sort of assurance on the same. I had to struggle for the next 10 days without any conveyance. For atttending the family function I had to hire a private vehicle which cost me 1200 Rs per night for 4 days.

Finally I got my car back today on the 19th of July 2010. I had to pay 8700 Rs approx for wiring change. I can't understand where is my fault in all this. I left the vehicle at their service center in driving condition and then also I had to face all this. I don't think I am liable to pay the charges for all this and the same has to be refunded by Mahindra.

I have faced ample problems in past 12 days. I hope my problem will be addressed and appropriate action will be taken regarding this.

Waiting for a positive reply.

Prem.

Default complaint for Patwa Automotive service center Indo

I have purchased Xlyo D-2 Model vehicle from Patwa Automoives Indore on January 2011.
    I asked yesterday i.e. 21-11-2011 to Patwa Automoive Indore service centre by phone. They asked my to send my vehicle on 22-11-2011 . I send my vehicle from Ujjain to service center with my driver Mr. Bhaskar shinde. At service center Mr. Ritesh Nayar asked my driver that the delivery of your vehicle is not possible today , I will deliver your vehicle on tomorow. My driver asked me on phone then I asked Mr. Nayar that I have time from your service centre yesterday & I am from Ujjain . So kindly dilever me my vehicle today. Then Mr. Nayar asked me that it totally impolssible . I will deliver your vehicle tomorow. Then I asked Mr. Rege G.M. of Patwa Automotive for help me, they asked me that your vehicle will be deliver today. At 4-45 PM Mr. Nayar asked my driver Rs. 200/- paid extra for delivering my vehicle today. Otherwise he will deliver my vehicle without propoer service as per companies mode. Then I asked with Mr. Rege about this matter, but no result took & Mr. Nayar deliver my vehicle without proper service.

I can be complaint against Mr. Nayar for asking Rs. 200/- on Notary Stamp also.

Please see the matter and inform me with any result

Liladhar Doraya,

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Authorised Dealer,
    Chidambaram Road,
    Cuddalore.

Sub
    Mahindra Tourister Van (Chassis No. A3J19259 & Engine No.GEA4J28708, Reg.No.TN31CY1432) – Less mileage for fuel in spite of several services done – not satisfied with the performance regarding replacement of fuel pump – still in warranty period.

----------
    We bring to your notice that the above mentioned vehicle has been serviced by you right from the first service till now and at present the vehicle is in your custody.
    Though the fuel pump has been dismantled and repaired three times (every time the vehicle is left for a period of not less than a week), still the mileage is low and as a tourist operator, we find it difficult to maintain the vehicle for such a low mileage.
    In spite of the repeated repair works within the warranty period, you have failed to replace the fuel pump and when we ask for a replacement now you are adamantly stating that the warranty period is over and you will charge for the same. This is very atrocious as you have been doing the service since we bought the vehicle on 30th October 2010. If the fuel pump replacement is not done without charges, there is no other option for us except to approach the consumer court for making the claim.
    Since Mahindra and Mahindra is a renowned company for its efficiency and maintenance of the vehicles, we deem it will spoil the name of the company and hence we expect you to oblige our demand, which is nothing but a complete replacement of the fuel pump set.
    Thank you for obliging.
    Yours sincerely,

(Ln.R.BALAKRISHNAN)

Copy to

1. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Chennai.
    2. Mahindra & Mahindra Customer Care, Mumbai

Tirunelveli (Dt)
    Tamil Nadu.
    The Manager,
    Mahindra & Mahindra Company
    I bought Xylo E4 model car from Kodai Cars Pvt. Ltd, in Tirunelveli on 25-10-2011. My vehicle number is TN72 AW 4488. Unfortunately I met with an accident while travelling to velankanni by the same vehicle on 27-05-2012. The left back body of the vehicle was damaged. I took the same vehicle for service to Mahindra Kodai cars Pvt. Ltd, on 29-05-2012 and claimed for insurance. They said that work would be completed and I could take back my vehicle within ten days that is approximately on 09-06-2012. But till now I don’t receive any proper response from Kodai cars Pvt. Ltd. I’m urgently in need of the vehicle. So I humbly request you to take necessary action and so that I shall get back my vehicle on 18-06-2012.
    Place: Mannarpuram. Yours faithfully

Bill No. : RBRI3A000735
    Model : VLX 2 WD 7 STR DIAMOND WHITE
    Chases No. : 82075953
    Engine No. : HA84015427
    Service Advisor Name : Tarun Summarwar (Contact Details – 8826498514)
    Manager Name : Divya Chawdhary
    Showroom and Workshop : Prime Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
    Address : 20/2 Mathura Road, Near YMCA Chowk, Faridabad, 121006

Complaint : For Car repair (Scorpio)

We handed over a car (Scorpio) at above mentioned showroom as on 11.06.2012 (timing : 12:23 pm) as we were facing a problem i.e. Car Heat problem

They generate a bill of Rs. 8378 for the accessories used including water pump. Delivery date was 13 June 2012.
    However, on the date of delivery i.e. 13 June 2012, Mr. Tarun explained that the respective parts were not available and work is still under progress.

Car was actually delivered on 15 June 2012 after road test of 25 – 30 Km. They mentioned that the car is perfectly all right.

We noticed that, our music system (Buffer - Company Name JBL) was missing from the car. In addition to that another plate to protect the engine was also missing from the car.

We explained the same to Manager Divya Chawdhary. She committed to revert back within an hour. After an hour we got a call from Service advisor - Mr. Tarun.
    Initially he denied that there was no Music systems in the car. Later on, after 15 minutes he agreed on same (that yes music system was there) . He replied that he will call back again and will solve the problem. However no revert received from there side till date with respect to music system.

Then on 17 June 2012, we faced the same problem in our car again at the Delhi Hapur Road. Had called at that point itself. Divya told me to get in touch with nearest showroom.
    We dint het any help and we somehow managed to come back home with lots of difficulties.

Further, as on 18 June 2012, we again described the same problem at the showroom and handed over the car for resolution of same problem. They prepared a Job card mentioning estimated delivery date 19 June 2012.

Divya called on 19.06.2012 and explained that that there is problem with “Engine Gas Kit” which needs replacement with estimated charges inclusive of labour charges i.e. Rs. 12000. They further changed the delivery commitment to 21.06.2012.
    We called on 22.06.2012 morning, and got a reply that we are done with the work and just checking injector.
    At evening we got a reply from them that “Car is perfectly fine and will hand over the car to next day morning after road test”.

Today evening i.e. 23.06.2012, we called again and enquired about our car.

Initially no body was picking up the phone. After lot of tries they picked up and replied that the injector is still not fine and required extra expenses to incur.
    Kindly look into the matter asap so that the matter get resolved at the earliest. We are facing lot of problem due to this and incurring unnecessary extra overheads due to this.

Mr. Raj Gopal Dhingra - 09891971638 , 09650019192

Bill No. : ACU/MM/61/156 Dt:30/05/2011
    Model : SLE 2 WD 7 STR HALF WHITE
    Chases No. : 92L83080
    Engine No. : 94K65846
    Service Advisor Name :Mr.J. Laxman (Contact Details – 9849898486)
    Manager Name : ---------------------
    Showroom and Workshop : Automotive Manufracturers Pvt. Ltd.
    Address : Survey No.73(part) Medchal NH7, Beside Rama Raju Nagar,jeedimetla, Hyderabad-500055.

Complaint : For repair of Accident car (Bolero)

We met the Accident on Dt 19-11-2011 & We handed over a car (Bolero) at above mentioned showroom as on 28.11.2011 (timing : 14:20 ISD) as Damaged condition ( At the time of Handed overing its Engine is in running condition). I think so The problem which we were faced are cleared in January Month.

They generate a bill of Rs.193318.46/- for the accessories used including Labour Charges. Delivery date was 31 May 2012.
    However, They inform us to the delivery date, but on the date of delivery i.e. 31 may 2012, Mr. Laxman explained that the respective parts were not available and work is still under progress & at the time of Delivering they lost my orginal keys with Remote Controling but they provided me to a duplicate Keys with out remote But we are asked several times in this regard but they are answred me that the strock (Key set) was available.
    and once again we submitt for balancing work & they done the work after 2 days.
    Car was actually delivered on 3 April 2012 after road test of 25 – 30 Km. They mentioned that the car is perfectly all right.

We noticed that, when the Beloro running on undulation roads we obseved some noices from Stering & down side of beloro on Speed bakers. Several times we raises this problem but they didn,t respond to me & simply saying that lower arm shaft stock was not available in my stock. And we find the Old Number plate & Mud Flaps

After several times requesting we change the same parts in autonagar Mahendra and the costed me as 24000/-including Servicing.
    Still we are not getting the Lock set from them and we observed that a gap between newely fitted Front right side Door & Banet was not fitted properly (one side it comes out).

Mr.Ch. Srikanth Reddy- 09440658305, 09701126126

Manoj Bisht Guest

Thumbs down Services & Behaivour

Hi, I bookied mahindra Quanto C4 in Sterling Motor Co. Faridabad on 4-Oct-12 with Red Cherry Color & again on 6-Oct-12 for change the color with white & they confirmed that It will be done on time on 24th October, But after 6 days that told me that white co lour not available & I can take other car from other vendor or manufactur than I called Sterling gurgaon for same car & they agreed for providing the same on time at 23rd Oct-12 & I booked my car there & ask Sterling Faridabad for adjust the amount there, but the denied & told me to cancel the booking & i canceled my booking on same days, after that I am continuously followup with them for refund my amount, but nobody taking seriously to refund my cheque & more than 15days already left

Manoj Bisht

pritpal bajwa Guest

Unhappy bad condition of a brand new mahindra thar

just got brand new mahindra thar crde from dada motors ludhiana and is in a very unsatisfactory condition, my thar is of silver colour and has lots and lots of black spray paint on it mostly everywhere and in the lower part the paint is still very wet. so i am very unhappy with my brand new car.

shamil.t.v Guest

Angry bad service. i t l motor kannur kerala.

very bad service . always samthing probloms day by day.i want tolk to mahindra senioer service engineers.
    please call this no.00919995096260

Default complaint for mahindra motors

i had bought xuv 500 from "narain motors hazratganj lucknow" its almost 5 months but still not got insurance paper n servise provided by them is very poor .I had complaint many times about that but nothing had happen .It will be very heplful if i get any help on this matter or any kind of help thankyou

rahul singh 9005495245

Post complaint against surya automobile,nawada,bihar

I have a mahindra bolero sle.and I have some problem in my vehicles.and my vehicle is running not good pickup and and also another problem that is the vehicle is at the running time the vehicle is off. and then I had gone for service in mahindra service centre in surya automobile,nawada no reply from service centre.
    so please help me in this matter.

add:- HEMANT KUMAR
    MAA AUTOMOBILES
    HILSA,NALANDA.
    BIHAR
    PIN-801302
    MOB-: 9431663400,9798811112

UnregisteredOnkar Naik Guest

Default Mahindra scorpio mhwak, clutch problem reg.,

I have suffered a lot because of regular problem with your manufactured vehicle mahindra scorpio mhwak. The clutch plate problem is coming very often, in a span of 4 years I have run my vehicle about 68000 kms, I am facing the problem for 4th time. Once I got a problem immediately after replacing of new clutch plate at india garage the vehicle run only 45km n again replaced the clutch plate. I made regular complaint with them but its of no use. So I request you to give me permanent solution to over come this problem, as early as possible. If not, taken any action this regard at the earliest, I may proceed further with consumer forum and consumer court against the mahindra & mahindra automobiles.

Hope my problem get solved soon..

thanking you

IDUKKI (DT)
    KERALA (ST)
    PH: 09446090107

I am reported to repair my taxi permit vehicle no;KL37/4414 Mahindra Scorpio
    2008 model, on sept 2012. But they are not finish the repairing process till the date.
    The work shop department said that the parts not availble in the workshop
    I am already pay 50000/ advance cash to staff mr.Jaikrishnan I am faced very loss
    for this iresponsibility from your workshop department and already progessing my
    bank loan for this vehicle . so please take sudden action to my case

The work shop department said that the parts not availble in the workshop
    bank loan for this vehicle . so please take sudden action to my case

yours faithfully,

gajender singh kushwah Guest

Default require to repaire my veh

Tue, 25 Dec 2012 at 11:18
    Hide Details

From

Pankaj Kushwah

customercare@mahindra.com

this is gajender singh kushwah ,from gwalior (mp), i m the owner of xylo E8, no :mp 07 cc 0554, i have some complaint against your dealer royal automobile gwalior that i send my veh in workshop for repairing purpose (like electrical fault) since date 07/dec/2012 until now i am not get any sattisfication response from dealer or worshop.persnally 10 time i visit to royal automobile workshop but no body giving any exact thing or time of repaire.
    i already complaint to your coustmore care but they also i not get any satisfaction response and workshop people always saying that company is sending wrong parts last 3 times.
    i m facing too much problem due to your bad servise so plz guide me what i do or tell me where i go to take my veh for repaire as soon as possible,
    last thing is that my veh still in under warranty so plz help me out. or if u cant do any thing so plz allow me to go consumer court.

thankyou